Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released another FIFA 15 trailer. This one features the emotion and intensity in the game with voiceover from Nick Channon, Senior Producer of FIFA 15.

Watch players react to big moments as they would in real life, with unique crowds and new celebrations, including the new 10-man celebrations.

Quote:
Football is the greatest drama on earth and FIFA 15 puts fans center stage. Today, EA SPORTS released the next video in their FIFA 15 Gameplay Features series, this time, focusing on how the game delivers the emotion and intensity of the world’s greatest sport. For the first time ever, FIFA 15 models the emotions of all 22 players on the pitch, giving fans a chance to experience first-hand the attitudes and personalities of the world’s best football players during a match. Match Day will feel more dynamic and alive than ever before – immersing you in the match action and never taking you out of the moment. With region specific behaviors, crowds will now be distinguished by cheers and chants designated to their club, league, country, or continent. New Bench Reactions, 10 Player Goal Celebrations, ball boy animations, and contextual commentary will keep FIFA 15 fans engaged in the story of the match.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 GR5Noles @ 07/18/14 11:13 AM
most excited for the 10 player celebrations, no doubt

# 2 KennyJ1976 @ 07/18/14 11:51 AM
I'm hyped about FIFA 15 but I honestly could care less about this feature. It's a sports game, emotion and celebrations should be a given, not an advertising pitch.

# 3 TheLetterZ @ 07/18/14 12:25 PM
Beautiful, I love it. It's nice to see they're giving more attention to this area of the game.

# 4 Simple Mathematics @ 07/18/14 12:39 PM
Nice! Does anyone know if Creation Center is back this year for PS4 and XBone?

# 5 ApolloKids @ 07/18/14 02:07 PM
Looks fantastic. 10 man celebrations sound great.

# 6 bluesfan13 @ 07/18/14 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I'm hyped about FIFA 15 but I honestly could care less about this feature. It's a sports game, emotion and celebrations should be a given, not an advertising pitch.

But it hasn't really been in any sports games yet. Hopefully this will become the norm for all series, but as of right now this is the first one to really make it a part of the game.

# 7 TheDeej @ 07/18/14 02:45 PM
All it comes down to for me is if Manager mode includes the option to watch CPU vs CPU. I want to manage a team and watch the results I have wanted this for years and won't buy another Fifa till its available as an option.

# 8 wolfpack23 @ 07/18/14 03:39 PM
I'm really hoping they tack on some more years to career mode. Especially when it comes to manager mode I would love to be able to play 20-30 years instead of just fifteen.

# 9 Hunkerdown @ 07/18/14 04:03 PM
Nice additions, hope to see more improvements to manager mode. I wonder with this emotion and intensity we will see more fouls and cards in played matches?

# 10 bxphenom7 @ 07/18/14 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeej
All it comes down to for me is if Manager mode includes the option to watch CPU vs CPU. I want to manage a team and watch the results I have wanted this for years and won't buy another Fifa till its available as an option.
What the hell? Every sports game has this lol Come on FIFA. Does PES not have this too?

# 11 AirJordanFan93 @ 07/19/14 02:36 AM
I like this addition. I know hardcore gamers who look down on sports games complain about these sorts of additions and how it means nothing. But it makes the game just that much more like watching a real EPL game. Also about time EA got some official score displays from the leagues. I marked out pretty hard when I saw the EPL scoreboard.

# 12 XXstormmXX @ 07/19/14 10:40 AM
This is great, it's about time we actually got living worlds and not a empty pitch. The emotions system looks good so far.

# 13 NightmareBooster @ 07/21/14 08:35 AM
I can't help but be excited every year during the lead-up to the new FIFA. Even if all of the changes and additions that fans have been clamoring for haven't made their way in yet, it's hard to deny that the quality of the game has been improving.

# 14 Ermolli @ 07/21/14 12:53 PM
So basically that thing only triggers animations right? I'm sure that those have been before or at least PES has had those animations since the PS2 years, cool nevertheless.

# 15 Hunkerdown @ 07/25/14 09:08 AM
No biting please! !!

# 16 Zac @ 07/25/14 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
I hope they fix the gameplay lag I see during offline games on my PS4.
I actually got so used to the lag that when I started playing recently on xbox one I couldn't play very well at all. It took me like 6-7 matches to get used to not having the lag. It was crazy.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.