Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports will be releasing NHL 15 screenshots from every NHL arena over the next few months. Today they have released screenshots of Scotiabank Saddledome and Rexall Place.

Quote:
The power of the next-gen consoles finally allows the NHL franchise to capture every detail of an NHL arena. Unique arena elements such as 19,000+ seat capacities, dynamic lighting, player entrance tunnels and much more are all captured with a level of detail not possible on the previous generation. This summer, NHL 15 will make home games will truly feel like home.

Previously released arena screenshots:Your thoughts?

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 intrepid @ 07/19/14 04:57 PM
Looks like they got the benches right at Rexall. Wish they would have shown us the other end at the Saddledome.

# 2 13whitebread @ 07/19/14 04:57 PM
How about some gameplay videos? I have given up so tired of EA's marketing stratergey last post untill we start seeing some gameplay videos.

# 3 ERA @ 07/19/14 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
How about some gameplay videos? I have given up so tired of EA's marketing stratergey last post untill we start seeing some gameplay videos.
Dude, have some patience... People act like its the end of the world..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

# 4 Vermin @ 07/20/14 09:33 AM
I'm wondering if the side-view camera perspective at Rexall will be from behind the players' benches instead of the penalty box like other arenas.

# 5 Moose Factory @ 07/20/14 02:17 PM
Do people wear puck heads like that? This isn't NHL Hitz... Though I would love to see a new Hitz game.

# 6 intrepid @ 07/20/14 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin
I'm wondering if the side-view camera perspective at Rexall will be from behind the players' benches instead of the penalty box like other arenas.
Since they have the logo oriented correctly at center ice to face the benches, my guess is the side view should correctly be from the bench side. However there is the tiny problem of the ref's crease being by the benches and not the penalty box. Does this mean the ref will go to the benches to review a goal and not the box?

# 7 brandon27 @ 07/20/14 07:04 PM
The arena's sure look fantastic!

# 8 crankybaker @ 07/20/14 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
"Super SkillStick" trailer is coming out wednesday or thursday so hopefully more gameplay will be shown. This is usual for EA, they trickle out the info over a 2-3 month period to keep it relevent. It must work as a marketing plan as they wouldn't do it for no reason.

By the NHL 13-14 Info release time lines we should get some news on a game mode next week around the 31st-2nd if they keep to form.

# 9 crankybaker @ 07/21/14 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralThundr
This is really how the industry in general does PR now on the whole. People need to keep in mind this game doesn't ship til September. It's still July, with Madden shipping prior to NHL, which is why we're starting to see much more Madden real time gameplay leading up to it's launch in a few weeks. This isn't anything new either, so I'm not quite sure why some are already in a panic mode or want to say EA is lying to them. There's plenty of time to go before ship, plus a demo is confirmed which usually means late August. If people can't wait a month for a demo to judge for themselves if indeed the work needed went into the next gen version, they need to learn some patience.
Well I am very excited for it, can't wait for late this month and next month to get a lot more info on game modes which is what most people are hanging out for. I wonder what isn't coming across, we know the winter classic isn't but I wonder if any game modes will be cut for a year, IE GM connected

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.