Home
FIFA 15 News Post

We have just posted 6 more screenshots for FIFA 15.

FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Perfect Zero @ 07/20/14 10:00 AM
It would be nice if they could get some rights for some of the US Stadia. Seattle Stadium, the Rose Bowl, etc...

# 2 JODYE @ 07/20/14 08:55 PM
I'm just not a fan of the cartoony look of this game. One aspect that has always been an annoyance.

# 3 bad_philanthropy @ 07/20/14 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
It would be nice if they could get some rights for some of the US Stadia. Seattle Stadium, the Rose Bowl, etc...
I'd like more stadia in general. As I understand it, the European side is more difficult regarding licensing than, say, Madden and NCAA (RIP). Not sure about MLS. From a technical and logistical standpoint, I understand it's a different title, team, and workflow, but NCAA had over 120 unique stadiums with some pretty excellent detail. I would love to see some more MLS stadia too: Century Link, Philly's awesome stadium, maybe BMO with Defoe and Bradley playing there these days, and the unique view of the city skyline, Portland for the atmosphere, the beautiful Sporting Park in KC.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.