Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top 5 running backs and fullbacks in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Top 5 Running Backs
  • Adrian Peterson - Overall 98
  • LeSean McCoy - Overall 97
  • Jamaal Charles - Overall 97
  • Matt Forte - Overall 95
  • Marshawn Lynch - Overall 95
Top 5 Fullbacks
  • John Kuhn - Overall 93
  • Mike Tolbert - Overall 92
  • Marcel Reese - Overall 92
  • Anthony Sherman - Overall 90
  • Jerome Felton - Overall 88
Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.
  • Mon, July 21 – Top 10 Overall Rookies (Released)
  • Tues, July 22 – Top 5 Overall QBs (Released)
  • Wed, July 23 – Top 5 Overall RBs (Released)
  • Thurs, July 24 – Top 5 Overall WRs/Top 5 Overall TEs
  • Fri, July 25 – Top 5 Overall OL Players
  • Sat, July 26 – Top 5 Overall DEs
  • Sun, July 27 – Top 5 Overall DTs
  • Mon, July 28 – Top 5 Overall LBs
  • Tues, July 29 – Top 5 Overall CBs
  • Wed, July 30 – Top 5 Overall Safeties
  • Thurs, July 31 – Top 5 Overall Special Teams
  • Fri, Aug 1 – Top 10 Overall Players/Full AFC & NFC North Ratings
  • Sat, Aug 2 – Full AFC & NFC South Ratings
  • Sun, Aug 3 – Full AFC & NFC East Ratings
  • Mon, Aug 4 – Full AFC & NFC West Ratings
  • Tues, Aug 5 – Ratings Recap

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 noplace @ 07/23/14 06:10 PM
Glad Forte got his props.. He's the best all around back in the league imo..

# 42 dcdreadhead @ 07/23/14 06:31 PM
Still have the wrong styled Vikings numbers, but they did correct the complexions......

# 43 NicVirtue @ 07/23/14 06:35 PM
Question. Reading Moore's comments on Adrian Peterson, "Even in an off year, All Day Adrian Peterson is still the best in the game". Why didn't he use this same logic for QB's?

# 44 natejelinek @ 07/23/14 06:38 PM
I think both Jeffery and Marshall deserve the top five. If you're making the argument that Jordy Nelson has had Wallace and Tolzien throwing to him then the argument can be made about Josh McCown. Also, considering Jeffery and Marshall have to split targets WITH EACH OTHER and still put up huge numbers, they should be rated highly. I think marshall should be ranked higher than Alshon but Alshon is a great "madden" player. I mean did you see the catches he made last year (vs vikings, cowboys, packers ect.)

# 45 apollon42 @ 07/23/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdreadhead
Still have the wrong styled Vikings numbers, but they did correct the complexions......
Marshawn Lynch has the wrong complexion.

# 46 Gman 18 @ 07/23/14 06:39 PM
I dont understand why Moore gave Lynch the highest carry rating in the game. He had 4 total fumbles last season, yet Dolphins RB Lamar Miller only had 1 fumble last year, but his carry rating probably isn't even in the 90s smh. LeSean McCoy should have the highest carry rating in the game. He only had 1 fumble last season

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 47 dcdreadhead @ 07/23/14 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
You're right. Correction: some complexions

# 48 Gman 18 @ 07/23/14 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42

Yeah they should make him a little darker. I wish they would scan his arms into the game but i doubt they did that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 49 4thQtrStre5S @ 07/23/14 06:56 PM
I am losing more and more interest in M15 since these ratings have been dropping after what was an amazing video that went into some detail about madden issues and fixes....

and still, nothing on how sliders work - how the effect, interact, change or modify any part or parts of a players ratings, or if they even effect ratings...As it is, ratings seem to be useless. But sliders, even penalty sliders make the game...

I have my hypothesis', such as, depending on the rating of a player that is connected to a slider, their rating may be effected positively or negatively based on the slider being raised or lowered in connection to the ratting number itself compared to other players rating numbers that are also effected by the particular slider....

Ultimately, on All-Pro, it appears that sliders all at 50 brings your worse and best players closer to even in ratings - my hypothesis is based on EA/Tiburon's reasonable desire to want ALL teams viable to play with in Head to Head games - and it is the casual player or the ignorant player who always chooses Seattle, SF or the Packers, as if they are really getting an edge online....Still, this is all my opinion and I could be completely off....

Then if 50 brings the player ratings closer to even then, which way must sliders be moved and which sliders need to be moved to make players perform closest to their ratings?

Seems to me, a slider like "Pass Cover" has not effect on player ratings, but just how aware the player is in regards to where the ball is on the field when passed, or even once handed off....What it seems to be is, a "pass cover rating" of 100 means a player is always aware of where the ball is...

Another example is Pass blocking - seems not only does it effect length of block held, but also accuracy of the pass; which makes sense, as the longer you have in pocket the more accurate you could be, and vice-versa......BUt then penalty sliders, like "false start" and "holding" effect block ability....

Essentially the community needs a full disclosure of what these sliders do...the sliders need to be fixed some how and ratings need to matter; not just sliders....

# 50 kehlis @ 07/23/14 07:03 PM
This isn't a thread discussing sliders.

# 51 TexasFan2005 @ 07/23/14 07:03 PM
One quick note: compare the Jamaal Charles screenshot to Adrian Peterson's and Matt Forte. The Charles pic, imo, looks 10000x more realistic simply because his mouth is open, giving some semblance of a realistic facial expression. Peterson and Forte, on the other hand, have the same boring mouth-closed expression that totally kills any immersion.

EA can go a very long way in making this more of an authentic NFL experience if they actually gave the players something resembling human emotion in real time, rather than just the cut-scenes.

# 52 JaymeeAwesome @ 07/23/14 07:07 PM
Quote:

I think I saw a conversation in which it seems like Tiburon built the number templates to control all three sets of uniform numbers as one. So using that theory, they don't have the ability to do the two sets of fonts that the Vikings have on their uniforms.

# 53 JoshC1977 @ 07/23/14 07:14 PM
Woo hoo!! They gave us overall ratings....

.....completely meaningless.

# 54 BEARYChi @ 07/23/14 07:18 PM
i completely agree with the overalls.

# 55 hawley088 @ 07/23/14 07:29 PM
mccoy has his real face?? WOW

# 56 Gman 18 @ 07/23/14 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
mccoy has his real face?? WOW
I know for a fact that EA went to the Eagles facility according to the Eagles website

# 57 The JareBear @ 07/23/14 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Woo hoo!! They gave us overall ratings....

.....completely meaningless.
The articles for all the positions, including QBs yesterday, go a little more in depth.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...player-ratings

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...player-ratings

Not all the ratings, but at least more than just overalls are covered.

# 58 CT Pitbull @ 07/23/14 08:14 PM
Quote:
You're right. Correction: some complexions

I hope hope hope they fixed pro bowl CB Tim Jennings complexion as in M25 he suffered from the same glitch as Jamaal Charles. He was very light skinned during gameplay but in replays he looked closer to his real complexion.

I understand getting less popular players complexions a little off but to get pro-bowlers appearances not even close is unacceptable to me. Who ever is supposed to be checking these things isn't doing their job and it needs to stop.

update....welp Jennings looks right here anyways

# 59 friscob @ 07/23/14 08:19 PM
The wrs/tes list should be interesting tmrw

1. CJ
2. AJ Green
3. DT
4. Andre Johnson
5. Dez

3-8 are all really debatable with guys like b marsh, julio, antonio brown

1. Gronk (i assume donny will have graham here)
2. Graham
3. Vernon
4. Cameron
5. Witten

# 60 Gman 18 @ 07/23/14 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
I hope hope hope they fixed pro bowl CB Tim Jennings complexion as in M25 he suffered from the same glitch as Jamaal Charles. He was very light skinned during gameplay but in replays he looked closer to his real complexion.

I understand getting less popular players complexions a little off but to get pro-bowlers appearances not even close is unacceptable to me. Who ever is supposed to be checking these things isn't doing their job and it needs to stop.

update....welp Jennings looks right here anyways
I believe EA went down to the Bears facility and scanned some of the players faces into the game

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.