Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has secured the Italian Serie A license for FIFA 15, which includes the official Serie A TIM logo and branding, the Scudetto trophy, official Nike match ball and all 20 clubs with authentic kits and crests.

Quote:
Additionally, we’ve worked over the last few years to get as many players scanned into the game to further enhance the realism of one the world’s most popular leagues.

The Italian version of FIFA 15 will feature the Italian commentary team of Pierluigi Pardo and Stefano Nava.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Scrollbar @ 07/24/14 12:29 PM
Was hoping this meant more stadiums. I love that they have the Italian commentators though, nice touch

# 2 Turbojugend @ 07/24/14 12:39 PM
Haven't they always had all of the Serie A and Serie B club licensing? The rest sounds cool though.

# 3 Ermolli @ 07/24/14 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Haven't they always had all of the Serie A and Serie B club licensing? The rest sounds cool though.
They had the teams but not the league licensed by itself. As said before I wish they added more stadiums and so much more faces, besides a few teams that most have their personalized faces the rest look quite brutal.

# 4 Turbojugend @ 07/24/14 12:47 PM
I hear you. It's just that the headline sounds a little weird since the clubs themselves have been licensed all along.

# 5 Zac @ 07/24/14 01:30 PM
I would like to see more leagues licensed. I want all the sub leagues in the major countries. Not just the top league.

# 6 Qb @ 07/24/14 01:42 PM
Nice. It's a fun league to play in career. More tactical variety and somewhat slower pace, at least by FIFA standards. The only drawback was it did feel a little generic compared to the other big leagues.

# 7 Turbojugend @ 07/24/14 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
I would like to see more leagues licensed. I want all the sub leagues in the major countries. Not just the top league.
Totally agree. At least we had Creation Centre on last-gen, that way we could download the other leagues we wanted to play (I played NASL and English Conference leagues every year). All fingers crossed for the return of CC in FIFA 15.

# 8 Maxflier @ 07/24/14 02:54 PM
I wish they would put the Italian commentary in the US version of the game. It was nice being able to use it during the Season Ticket Early Access period, but they pull it as soon as the game officially launches. Makes no sense to me to not include it in the retail version.

# 9 orion523 @ 07/24/14 04:06 PM
Hopefully this stretches to Serie B as well, but hey I guess you take what you can get!

# 10 TexasFan2005 @ 07/25/14 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
I wish they would put the Italian commentary in the US version of the game. It was nice being able to use it during the Season Ticket Early Access period, but they pull it as soon as the game officially launches. Makes no sense to me to not include it in the retail version.
I wish they'd just include all of the different world commentary in the game. I just think that will never happen, as they actually used to charge people extra to download commentary in different language a few years back.

# 11 speedtrucker @ 07/28/14 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
I wish they'd just include all of the different world commentary in the game. I just think that will never happen, as they actually used to charge people extra to download commentary in different language a few years back.

Yeah when I bought FIFA 09 the commentary had gone free. It was really immersive to be able to switch from English, German and Spanish based in which league I was playing in.

# 12 dlxsf18 @ 07/28/14 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
They had the teams but not the league licensed by itself. As said before I wish they added more stadiums and so much more faces, besides a few teams that most have their personalized faces the rest look quite brutal.
Agreed with the faces. We're left in the dark with the last quote about scanning teams; for all we know they could just be referring to their one time scans of Juve and Milan, but it's still promising news. I'm hopeful they'll include scans of Roma and Napoli.

# 13 bad_philanthropy @ 07/28/14 10:28 PM
I think I'm ready to join the unruly masses crying for more stadiums in the game. I don't care how you do it EA—just invest in some R&D producing new tech to streamline the process, and make the in-house stadium creation work flow more efficient in terms of dev budget.

# 14 KennyJ1976 @ 07/31/14 12:30 PM
I don't get how PES 2013 had every stadium for the Spainish league and FIFA has yet to have every stadium for any league. Why do they keep getting all these exclusive licenses anyway? Is it so they can make their game more authentic or they just don't want PES to have it in their game.

# 15 Turbojugend @ 07/31/14 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I don't get how PES 2013 had every stadium for the Spainish league and FIFA has yet to have every stadium for any league. Why do they keep getting all these exclusive licenses anyway? Is it so they can make their game more authentic or they just don't want PES to have it in their game.
Probably a bit of both.

The problem is that there are so many licenses and leagues in FIFA that it will be hard to please everyone stadium-wise. If they decide to include every Premier League stadium, people will be asking why they didn't include more Bundesliga stadiums. If they include more Serie A stadiums, people will ask why they didn't focus on MLS.

All of which is why is a robust stadium creator is the best option.

# 16 Ermolli @ 07/31/14 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Probably a bit of both.

The problem is that there are so many licenses and leagues in FIFA that it will be hard to please everyone stadium-wise. If they decide to include every Premier League stadium, people will be asking why they didn't include more Bundesliga stadiums. If they include more Serie A stadiums, people will ask why they didn't focus on MLS.

All of which is why is a robust stadium creator is the best option.
So then they could add a few stadiums of each of those leagues but they barely add stadiums each year.

# 17 LionsFanNJ @ 07/31/14 02:31 PM
Meh, theyll probably add ONE EPL stadium and make a massive deal about it.

On topic, this is great since I use Milan and play Serie A all the time as it is

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

# 18 japsubie @ 07/31/14 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I think I'm ready to join the unruly masses crying for more stadiums in the game. I don't care how you do it EA—just invest in some R&D producing new tech to streamline the process, and make the in-house stadium creation work flow more efficient in terms of dev budget.
i agree, stadiums matter its that simple. and the in house ones they make, well, they just look like **** lets be real.

# 19 japsubie @ 07/31/14 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
probably both

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.