Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top 5 wide receivers and tight ends in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Top 5 Wide Receivers
  • Calvin Johnson - Overall 99
  • Brandon Marshall - Overall 96
  • Andre Johnson - Overall 95
  • A. J. Green - Overall 95
  • Dez Bryant - Overall 94
Top 5 Tight Ends
  • Jimmy Graham - Overall 97
  • Rob Gronkowski - Overall 96
  • Vernon Davis - Overall 94
  • Jason Witten - Overall 93
  • Greg Olsen - Overall 88
Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 charter04 @ 07/28/14 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHazard216
Why does EVERYONE seem to forget about Josh Gordon? He is EASILY in the top 5. I can tell his overall in Madden still will be to low. I would give him a 94-95

"Everyone" forgets about him? Seems like he's been mention a ton on this thread and his name comes up all the time other places.

# 82 Thanatopsis @ 07/28/14 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHazard216
Why does EVERYONE seem to forget about Josh Gordon? He is EASILY in the top 5. I can tell his overall in Madden still will be to low. I would give him a 94-95
Because he got a DUI on top of already being suspended the whole year? Probably won't be available for online play if he's even in the game at all after a roster update or two.

# 83 Bat @ 07/28/14 08:43 PM
Harvin is top 10 or will be this season. If you count Gordon, he is top 5.

# 84 TOmuch81 @ 07/28/14 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat
Harvin is top 10 or will be this season. If you count Gordon, he is top 5.

Based on what? He hasn't ever produced over 1000yds, or more than 87 catches in a year. I get that he's been injured most of his career, but he's on run based offenses and IMO, only a game changer at KR.

# 85 4thQtrStre5S @ 07/28/14 10:45 PM
Not sure how they figure these lists, not that it matter cause the way the ratings are bunched top heavy none of them matter, but whether they choose catches or yards, Dez Bryant was not top 5 in either....I believe he was 8th receiving and 13th in yards.

Shows how backwards EA/tiburon is....So much for a better AI game....Gonna have to use custom ratings like FBG....

# 86 Bat @ 07/28/14 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
Based on what? He hasn't ever produced over 1000yds, or more than 87 catches in a year. I get that he's been injured most of his career, but he's on run based offenses and IMO, only a game changer at KR.
Granted health is huge and I hope he can play atleast 14 games, but 2 seasons ago he was a legitimate MVP candidate before getting injured (against the Hawks) half way through the season.

He is going to get a ton of touches, sweeps, screens, returns. Get him the ball in space and watch out.

Combination of Wilson growing in the passing game, and a healthy Percy can mean big things. Harvin had Ponder and Mcnabb throwing to him... shudder.

Only a game changer at KR? That can't be further from the truth.

# 87 michiganfan8620 @ 07/28/14 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Not sure how they figure these lists, not that it matter cause the way the ratings are bunched top heavy none of them matter, but whether they choose catches or yards, Dez Bryant was not top 5 in either....I believe he was 8th receiving and 13th in yards.

Shows how backwards EA/tiburon is....So much for a better AI game....Gonna have to use custom ratings like FBG....
They don't go by stats. They go by ability. Stats can be misleading. Antonio Brown had 26 more catches than Calvin Johnson last season, does that make him a better WR? No. Kendall Wright had 94 catches last year, is he a top 10 WR? No. Julian Edelman had 105 catches, is he the #4 WR in the league? No. Pierre Garcon had 113 catches, is he the best WR in the league? No. Just because a player had more catches or yards doesn't make him a better player. Yes, good players will have good stats, but you have to look beyond just the numbers.

# 88 ANDROMADA 1 @ 08/01/14 06:23 PM
Dre seems a bit low for my tastes. He should be a 98. He is still a beast.

# 89 ANDROMADA 1 @ 08/01/14 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
I thought the same thing then looked at Johnson's stats last year.
Just imagine if Dre had a QB that didn't throw Pick6s every game. He will beast even with boo boo the fool at QB.

# 90 blackngoldfan @ 08/02/14 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
Just imagine if Dre had a QB that didn't throw Pick6s every game. He will beast even with boo boo the fool at QB.
Same thing can be said about Larry Fitzgerald. His career has been dead post Kurt Warner.

# 91 badazzleroybrown @ 08/03/14 02:00 PM
I don't Get How they Can pass off the cyber face they gave Calvin Johnson
as being close to him. they did not try to Give him correct face it is the same terrible one from last game. last gen had it dead on this one looks stupid.

you would think since he is rated number 1 as the receiver for this arcade game and he was a cover athlete that they would pay special attention to the details.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.