Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has posted their Madden NFL 15 gameplay improvements blog and quite a few new screenshots.

Quite a bit of information on pre-play mechanics, max protect blocking, pre-play coverage adjustments, QB contain, bluff blitzing, improved adaptive AI, defensive play types, kicking game and much more.

Source - EA Sports

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Cowboy008 @ 07/28/14 11:32 AM
Looks like they redid snow games

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Patrick Bellanca tweeted me back on this issue

@jpdavis1982: @patrickbellanca Did you guys work on lighting for night and indoor games? So far we've only seen pics and vids in daylight

@patrickbellanca: @jpdavis1982 Of course! Nobody posted a screenshot at night yet?

Maybe they're saving it for the presentation stream? I heard they also redid snow games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 82 countryboy @ 07/28/14 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife6
yeah I had asked clint on twitter about the 'choose temp' option for play now games. Cuz I hate the whole 70 degrees for everything except snow. But he said they made no changes.

This needs to return to the game.. Sure dynamic weather would be nice. But just a choose season and temp mode would be nice. NCAA had it.. not sure why madden can't. We need to be able to play freezing games without snow.
yeah, MLB The Show shows the weather before a game, but you can choose to change it to whatever you want, even inside franchise mode games.

Really no reason not to "unlock" this and let the user decide what the weather is like when they play.

# 83 bad_philanthropy @ 07/28/14 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
yeah, MLB The Show shows the weather before a game, but you can choose to change it to whatever you want, even inside franchise mode games.

Really no reason not to "unlock" this and let the user decide what the weather is like when they play.
This. I want there to still be the random/but season appropriate weather and temperatures, but give the option to change it as well. Is like this in FIFA too. You'll see the game select snow games and more rain games in throughout the winter, but you can change the weather to whatever you want.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.