Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Gamestop always seems to release a few nuggets of information before game companies do. It looks like they have come through yet again with a few Madden NFL 15 connected franchise details. While it isn't much, it's definitely something worth talking about, at least until EA Sports and the Madden team decide to.

Quote:
Connected Franchise - Interact and build your team with more control in Game Prep all-new to CFM. Want to develop your backup QB? Between matchups, spend extra time on him each week to earn training points without having to force him into the real games before he is ready. Also new in CFM is the Confidence rating system. Build your teams' confidence through performance and front office transactions. Balance keeping player's confidence up, to increase abilities and build player XP.

Let us know what you think.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 SiNsinNatti @ 08/01/14 04:21 AM
If I had to choose between editable draft picks and AI team management logic. I'd pick the AI team management. I hate seeing two starting quarterbacks on the same team while there are other teams that need a QB. Why would a starter caliber QB in his prime sign up to be a backup. Makes no sense. I think that AI logic is much more important than editable draft classes.

# 142 SiNsinNatti @ 08/01/14 04:34 AM
Dynamic commentary thru out the entirety of a CFM would great improve the quality of the game. Have them mention what round "Wolverine Justice" was drafted, what happened during the last time two teams faced off. Make mention of the defending Super Bowl champions. If Tony Bruno isn't coming back that needs to be a focus in CFM presentation.

# 143 Sheba2011 @ 08/01/14 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Sometimes I wonder how many people would really use editable draft classes. I wouldn't outside of planting friends into drafts or something.
With the absence of NCAA draft classes I bet a lot of people would love to use them. The stock draft classes are horrible especially the fact that so many of them are from non FBS schools. I always love when I am in year 5 of CFM and it seems like half the league played for mighty Augustana. Not to mention the mismatched ratings/positions like 70 spd WR's. I could see the community here making some amazing draft classes from current NCAA player to classic draft classes from years past and even some custom fake ones.

# 144 Sheba2011 @ 08/01/14 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
Dynamic commentary thru out the entirety of a CFM would great improve the quality of the game. Have them mention what round "Wolverine Justice" was drafted, what happened during the last time two teams faced off. Make mention of the defending Super Bowl champions. If Tony Bruno isn't coming back that needs to be a focus in CFM presentation.
I would love to see them ditch the "famous" broadcaster and take a page out of NFL 2K's book and use voice actors. Create 2 or 3 broadcast teams that can be used for different game types (normal, prime time, playoffs). It would break up the monotony of having to hear the same 12 Phil Simms (or Chris Collinsworth or John Madden etc) lines over and over again. The worst part is playing the game then having to actually listen to them in real life. I usually end up muting the broadcast by the 5th game and just listen to music which I don't do in other sports games. One of my favorite Madden broadcasters of all time was the hometown radio announcer just because it was something different we had never heard before. Something like the Tony Bruno show would be amazing as well, especially and end of week wrap up show.

# 145 Scott @ 08/01/14 08:29 AM
In regards to customizable draft classes, if they're not in, i'm not buying.

# 146 24 @ 08/01/14 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
In regards to customizable draft classes, if they're not in, i'm not buying.
I'm pretty sure EA confirmed they aren't in the game.

# 147 charter04 @ 08/01/14 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
If I had to choose between editable draft picks and AI team management logic. I'd pick the AI team management. I hate seeing two starting quarterbacks on the same team while there are other teams that need a QB. Why would a starter caliber QB in his prime sign up to be a backup. Makes no sense. I think that AI logic is much more important than editable draft classes.

I agree but, it shouldn't be a choice. It should be both. I will say if we could have real control of our cfm's like Madden 12 was but better, we could fix that stuff.

# 148 charter04 @ 08/01/14 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
With the absence of NCAA draft classes I bet a lot of people would love to use them. The stock draft classes are horrible especially the fact that so many of them are from non FBS schools. I always love when I am in year 5 of CFM and it seems like half the league played for mighty Augustana. Not to mention the mismatched ratings/positions like 70 spd WR's. I could see the community here making some amazing draft classes from current NCAA player to classic draft classes from years past and even some custom fake ones.

What's funny is that aggravates me more than the names. It's just not authentic to have so many players from all these little known schools. I know it happens but, it's not the usual. Every draft has about 50+ from just the SEC.

At lest you can edit that in CFM.

# 149 charter04 @ 08/01/14 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
I'm pretty sure EA confirmed they aren't in the game.

I heard that too. I still can't understand why they refuse to allow custom/editable draft classes like 2k has had for years. EA has been really bad about giving us what they say we want instead of what we want. Lol.

# 150 apollon42 @ 08/01/14 11:28 AM
They need voive actors

# 151 charter04 @ 08/01/14 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
Guy Whimper is actually a real NFL player. Lol

Yep. Or at least he was. I looked up weirdest names in the NFL and not all are still in the league. It was pretty funny to see some of those real names. Lol

# 152 TheU1994 @ 08/01/14 04:00 PM
Since there is no NCAA football game this year, and no imported draft classes, does anybody know if Madden 2015 is going to take a page out of the 2k book and allow you to edit or create a draft class?

# 153 Gman 18 @ 08/01/14 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You mean like the former Raider and very fast WR James Jett? Lol

I really do get you point but, I'm more concerned with being able to change ratings with editable classes
Or former Bills and Jaguars cornerback Reggie Corner

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 154 Gman 18 @ 08/01/14 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Look at it this way... if he didn't exist, and they had some "fake" guy named Clowney... everyone would be laughing and going off about that... So Wolverine Justice isn't too bad... LOL

I think I'd rather have a LB named Wolverine than a DE named Clowney...
There is also a WR named David Clowney still in the league

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 155 daonejmel @ 08/01/14 08:45 PM
Confidence is just a return of dynamic player performance (Madden 12) hyped up to make it seem new to those not paying attention.

# 156 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/01/14 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheU1994
Since there is no NCAA football game this year, and no imported draft classes, does anybody know if Madden 2015 is going to take a page out of the 2k book and allow you to edit or create a draft class?
Also take another page out of the 2K book and let you share those draft classes with everyone.

# 157 KBLover @ 08/02/14 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Sometimes I wonder how many people would really use editable draft classes. I wouldn't outside of planting friends into drafts or something.
I'd be content with player creation modifiers like in OOTP.

Then I wouldn't have to edit the class player-by-player. I could just set an overall trend for each rating and let the game go.

# 158 CM Hooe @ 08/02/14 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daonejmel
Confidence is just a return of dynamic player performance (Madden 12) hyped up to make it seem new to those not paying attention.
This might have some merit if DPP was ever removed from the game.

However, it has been present in every released Madden game since Madden 12 inclusive.

# 159 Aggies7 @ 08/02/14 05:09 PM
If there is no editable draft classes I would at least like the ability to edit players after the draft. But if they have commentary for in game for pre determined rookies I could see that being an issue too

# 160 MajorSupreme @ 08/02/14 05:13 PM
Production over overall. That's all I really want. Tired of seeing guys like Romo and Dalton signed as backups after great seasons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.