Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top cornerbacks in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Vontae Davis - Overall 92
Patrick Peterson - Overall 93
Joe Haden - Overall 95
Darrelle Revis - Overall 97
Richard Sherman - Overall 99

Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings. With cornerbacks releasing a day late, it appears the entire schedule has been pushed a day. We will update the dates, if we get a revised schedule.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Jeter2 @ 07/30/14 07:29 PM
Have found that Man Cover and Press has been the 2 overwhelming factors in Madden the past couple of years. Overall is often inflated by Awareness and Play Recognition which helps but is not essential in actual gameplay

# 22 xSh4dow95 @ 07/30/14 09:10 PM
Not a Dolphins fan, but does anyone other than myself think Brent Grimes should've been top 5?

# 23 The JareBear @ 07/30/14 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSh4dow95
Not a Dolphins fan, but does anyone other than myself think Brent Grimes should've been top 5?
Moore tweeted that Grimes is a 91, so he is just one point lower than fifth spot

# 24 SiNsinNatti @ 07/30/14 09:49 PM
I don't know why we as Madden fans get so worked up about ratings. I get wanting ratings to "matter more". But don't be disappointed someone isn't in the top five or is in the top 5. We all know by week 4 a lot of these ratings will have changed for better or worst. Just enjoy the build up to release date with the sneak peaks they're giving us. Their rankings will fluctuate.

# 25 Birdman85 @ 07/30/14 11:16 PM
Haden is one of the top 5 most overrated players in the league. I live in northeast Ohio so I get to watch all of their games and he gives up a big reception everygame. I don't see what the obsession with him is.

# 26 friscob @ 07/30/14 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman85
Haden is one of the top 5 most overrated players in the league. I live in northeast Ohio so I get to watch all of their games and he gives up a big reception everygame. I don't see what the obsession with him is.
Yea, about that...

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/sta...ing-stats-2013

Sidenote: This is really impressive especially when you consider how bad the their d was last yr

79. T.McBride, NYG: 0.489 (One of the ten highest rates of targets per snap, one of the ten lowest in yards allowed per snap. Insane.)

Also, maddens 5th best corner is ranked in the mid 30s here

# 27 Sheba2011 @ 07/31/14 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
I don't know why we as Madden fans get so worked up about ratings. I get wanting ratings to "matter more". But don't be disappointed someone isn't in the top five or is in the top 5. We all know by week 4 a lot of these ratings will have changed for better or worst. Just enjoy the build up to release date with the sneak peaks they're giving us. Their rankings will fluctuate.
Not to mention most of us, especially on this site, will end up either downloading adjusted rosters or fixing them ourselves. I know I spend the first week adjusting every single rating in the game so there aren't so many 90+ players.

# 28 SiNsinNatti @ 07/31/14 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Yea, about that...

Sidenote: This is really impressive especially when you consider how bad the their d was last yr

79. T.McBride, NYG: 0.489 (One of the ten highest rates of targets per snap, one of the ten lowest in yards allowed per snap. Insane.)

Trumaine Beast'd last season. But you're wrong about the Giants having a bad defense. They started the year off shakey the first five games, cuz of injuries and lack of adjustments. But started improving a lot once Beason, McBride and Hill cracked the line up. They played more of that Man/Cover 2 hybrid. 7-3 once those guys started to start

# 29 Rams_3 @ 07/31/14 07:47 AM
Looking at that Revis pic has me wondering. I wonder if they finally fixed that face mask he's wearing? If I remember correctly the bars were bent or curved. It looked weird from the side. Ncaa had right in there game.

# 30 Sheba2011 @ 07/31/14 07:52 AM
Quote:
Trumaine Beast'd last season. But you're wrong about the Giants having a bad defense. They started the year off shakey the first five games, cuz of injuries and lack of adjustments. But started improving a lot once Beason, McBride and Hill cracked the line up. They played more of that Man/Cover 2 hybrid. 7-3 once those guys started to start
The Giants had a very good defense last year. What killed them was there complete lack of a run game and Eli Manning having another horrible season, he is by the far the most inconsistent QB in the NFL. Which is why I laugh everytime Giants fans try to say he is elite.

# 31 dghustla @ 07/31/14 10:06 AM
Haden higher than Pat Pete is a bad joke. Haden is good but Pat Pete is just as good from a technique stand point and a way better Athelete, as he is one of the best athletes in the leauge.

Vontea being 1 point lower than Pat Pete...well good for Vontae

# 32 Sheba2011 @ 07/31/14 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdavidtaylor1989
I still think Darrelle Revis is number 1. I have never seen (other than Deion Sanders) shut down every player he faces. Darrelle Revis and Deion (probably champ bailey) are the ONLY shutdown corners in the last 25 years. That's it.
Problem with Revis is he doesn't scream at the top of his lungs how great he is for all the world to hear every chance he gets like Sherman does. Sherman is a great corner but he only plays one side of the field and often times isn't covering the other teams #1. He just never shuts up about how great he is so everyone, especially the national media believes it.

# 33 friscob @ 07/31/14 11:34 AM
Quote:
More than just shakey early on. The trade for Beason helped change the rest of the season but that schedule after week 7 was real light on quality teams. Games against Matt Barkley's Eagles, Shane Tolziens Packers, 2 against the Skins, Josh Freeman's Vikings, and T Pryor's Raiders. Their secondary should be rock solid this year, desperately need to find a pass rush again as well as a running game. That 1st round they used on David Wilson set them back a bit

# 34 LBzrule @ 07/31/14 12:23 PM
Quote:
Yea, about that...

Yep and look at Ravens Jimmy Smith on there haha. My bet, he'll be rated an 80 overall with an 90 speed and 89 accel.

# 35 LBzrule @ 07/31/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Sherman's a beast no doubt. But I think giving him the OVERALL number 1 highest rated player in the GAME is a bit pre mature.
Why is anyone surprised by this? Cover guy has always received highest rating.

# 36 IUxHOOSIERS @ 08/01/14 02:24 AM
I'm a Colts fan but I'll be honest, why is Vontae a 92? He got exposed a lot last year. Makes no sense.

# 37 SiNsinNatti @ 08/01/14 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
The Giants had a very good defense last year. What killed them was there complete lack of a run game and Eli Manning having another horrible season, he is by the far the most inconsistent QB in the NFL. Which is why I laugh everytime Giants fans try to say he is elite.
Blah. How many Super Bowl rings and Super Bowl MVP awards does your QB have? I'll wait... He had a down year but don't forget so easily what he's accomplish over his career. Look at his accolades he holds many records and 8 out of 10 times wins in clutch moments. Elite.

# 38 SiNsinNatti @ 08/01/14 03:11 AM
Quote:
More than just shakey early on. The trade for Beason helped change the rest of the season but that schedule after week 7 was real light on quality teams. Games against Matt Barkley's Eagles, Shane Tolziens Packers, 2 against the Skins, Josh Freeman's Vikings, and T Pryor's Raiders. Their secondary should be rock solid this year, desperately need to find a pass rush again as well as a running game. That 1st round they used on David Wilson set them back a bit
We were the cake walk every week. We had the most injured starters in the league so there was no continuity. The defense had way better depth and that's what kept them hanging on. Hill and McBride weren't even third string coming into the season.

# 39 KANE699 @ 08/01/14 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Why is anyone surprised by this? Cover guy has always received highest rating.

Peyton Hillis?

# 40 LBzrule @ 08/01/14 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Peyton Hillis?
Anomaly!! LOL.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.