02:10 PM - August 1, 2014 by Steve_OS
It’s the middle of summer, and while there’s a bit of a lull in the release calendar before the fall blitz, plenty is still happening in the sports video game world. The 95th episode of the Press Row Podcast is a combination of several conversations. Up first, host Rich Grisham is joined by Owen Good, Chris Sanner, and Bryan Wiedey to discuss the implications of the just-announced EA Access subscription program. After that segment, Rich is joined by Bryan as well as T.J. Lauerman and Pete Dodd to analyze the sports game ‘patch culture’ as well as whether sports commentary matters. Finally, Madden 15 producer Joe Alread joins Rich to describe all the new changes and improvements coming to Ultimate Team in this year’s upcoming Madden.
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Pete Dodd, Dodd of Scientifics (@atPeteDodd)
- Joe Alread, Madden NFL 15 Producer (@Palejo)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 50 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.