Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC North divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC North
Cincinnati Bengals - Overall 86
Baltimore Ravens - Overall 84
Pittsburgh Steelers - Overall 78
Cleveland Browns - Overall 75

NFC North
Green Bay Packers - Overall 88
Chicago Bears - Overall 84
Detroit Lions - Overall 80
Minnesota Vikings - Overall 76

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 huskerfan4life @ 08/03/14 03:39 PM
I really think tha the heave the bengals rating of 86 is overated for me I think the ravens should be 87 or 88 and the bengals should be the 86

# 22 underdog13 @ 08/03/14 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I'm looking at the Bears' roster, and their rookie punter has 92/82 kick power and accuracy but a 53 awareness, so he is a 54 overall. I would like someone to explain to me the difference between a punter with low and high awareness. Does the rookie not know he is supposed to be punting the ball when he is on the field?
Don't forget the 83 speed

# 23 reyes the roof @ 08/03/14 03:45 PM
I'm convinced they accidentally mixed up Kyle Long and Brian De la puenta's ratings. That's the only way I can explain a back up center being the second highest rated lineman on the team

# 24 friscob @ 08/03/14 03:46 PM
Dri Archer with that 98 speed, 97 acc, and 94 juke. Wonder what John Brown will be

# 25 Gman 18 @ 08/03/14 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Still have not updated Aaron Rodgers picture? This makes me wonder if Drew Brees or other players have there's updated. It is a joke. They have had the same pictures for years.

On to the ratings. They seem fair to me.

Rodgers portrait was weirdly updated on madden 25 last gen...

# 26 friscob @ 08/03/14 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I really think tha the heave the bengals rating of 86 is overated for me I think the ravens should be 87 or 88 and the bengals should be the 86
Bengals have one of the best rosters in football. Their depth at corner is absolutely insane

# 27 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/03/14 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
They have Gilbert way too good. 94 speed and acc with 85 man and 86 zone. That 59 AWR is the only thing keeping that OVR south of 80
Yeah, I don't like how lazy the "Ratings Czar" is. They only make players look different by changing their Awareness. Otherwise Gilbert and the CB from V-Tech are instantly Pro-Bowl caliber, as rookies!

# 28 Caveman24 @ 08/03/14 03:56 PM
I don't care about Madden stock rosters as I won't be using them. I must say the way EA rates these guys and the way there "ratings" work this is a joke.

# 29 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/03/14 03:59 PM
They should take the Awareness rating out of the game, since it does nothing but change the overall, it would probably challenge him to do his job, and rate people realistically. Then he would have to find a way to make Richard Sherman's 99 OVR and Kyle Fuller's 75 OVR(?) change by ratings relevant to the position.

Same goes for whatever other skill positions he overrates.

# 30 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/03/14 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveman24
I don't care about Madden stock rosters as I won't be using them. I must say the way EA rates these guys and the way there "ratings" work this is a joke.
What ratings do you use? And is there any way you can get around it in CFM, with the overrated rookies every season?

# 31 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/03/14 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Which will be tested this year. How much of their success was because of the coaching from Jay Gruden and Mike Zimmer? Plus Andy Dalton is too inconsistent. One week good, the next week he struggles.

I know Flacco had a bad year but how he is not in the top five?
He threw more INTs than TDs, he lost his security blanket that bailed him out in the SuperBowl (Boldin). . . I wouldn't put him in the TOP 5, probably not even top 10. Over-Payed and Overrated.

# 32 grodbetatted @ 08/03/14 04:03 PM
I'm sure my Vikings will jump up the ranks this year

# 33 Darth Aegis @ 08/03/14 04:04 PM
I think the overall ratings look pretty good, except some players rated in the high 90's. I like the Ray Rice overall rating of 82, that guy was hot garbage last yr.

# 34 Darth Aegis @ 08/03/14 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
He threw more INTs than TDs, he lost his security blanket that bailed him out in the SuperBowl (Boldin). . . I wouldn't put him in the TOP 5, probably not even top 10. Over-Payed and Overrated.
Absolutely, 100% nailed it!

# 35 friscob @ 08/03/14 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Yeah, those guys are all madden monsters in the making
The problem is how cheap positional skills are/were to upgrade and how much XP the game dished out last year. Hopefully it changed so athletic players who aren't really good at anything else don't become "madden monsters". A simple slider allowing a league to tune upgrade prices would go a long way

# 36 DeuceDouglas @ 08/03/14 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdawg
Why on earth does it show Pittsburgh as having more salary cap space than they do (23.7 vs actual 17.9), yet the Cleveland browns get a whopping 15.2 vs actual 26.4 ???

I play a lot of franchise, and this bothers me.
It's because the contract numbers on tons of guys are off by varying amounts. Some guys contracts are $5-6 million off their real contracts. And the structure of many players contract are off as well which throw's everything out of whack.

# 37 friscob @ 08/03/14 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Which will be tested this year. How much of their success was because of the coaching from Jay Gruden and Mike Zimmer? Plus Andy Dalton is too inconsistent. One week good, the next week he struggles.

I know Flacco had a bad year but how he is not in the top five?
Andy Dalton is their x factor. There's still no denying how good the rest of that team is. Andy Dalton is no more inconsistent than Flacco is.

# 38 OrganizedChaos @ 08/03/14 04:10 PM
Why does Josh Sitton have a toughness of 60 ( lower than mason Crosby btw) but didn't miss a snap last year. Yet Mathews has a 98? There is no structure this bs. Not too mention Mathews has a blkshd of 78??? Really? They really do just randomly put **** down which is fine except for online ranked matches.

# 39 Darth Aegis @ 08/03/14 04:13 PM
Not really sure about team ratings, but there close. Packers 88 and the Bears 84? Packers and Bears defense were both awful last yr. Bears were 2nd in scoring last yr made more moves on Defense than GB this yr. I would give the bears a 86 rating. GB must have got the edge from Kuhn's ridiculous FB rating. lol

# 40 Caveman24 @ 08/03/14 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
What ratings do you use? And is there any way you can get around it in CFM, with the overrated rookies every season?
Wait at least a month guys will release a re rated roster. Roster sets on here will be un bias and improve the gameplay and won't have random SPD ratings that you see now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.