Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC South divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC South
Indianapolis Colts - Overall 83
Houston Texans - Overall 76
Tennessee Titans - Overall 74
Jacksonville Jaguars - Overall 73

NFC South
New Orleans Saints - Overall 86
Carolina Panthers - Overall 84
Atlanta Falcons - Overall 79
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Overall 77

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Cowboy008 @ 08/04/14 04:00 PM
Anyone else having trouble downloading the full roster. For some reason I can't open the file once I download it.

# 22 fitz2k2 @ 08/04/14 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Glad Brees, Graham have updated pics! However Watt and other big names don't have them!

However, how are the Bengals joint with the Saints!? More importantly, how are the Packers? They won 8 games last season and they are 88 compared to the Saints 86...

Wait until Friday and see the cowboys ratings you will be shaking your head

# 23 psychraider32 @ 08/04/14 04:06 PM
Man all the jags rookies are pretty decent. It's really gonna be fun to test out the bench development feature. Demoed a Watson and Telvin Smith both have close to 90 speed (Smith 95 acc) is gonna make for a fun fast hitting young defense.

# 24 underdog13 @ 08/04/14 04:08 PM
Somebody else mentioned it but Glennon seems a bit overrated. Other than I like the lower ovr's than usual.

# 25 friscob @ 08/04/14 04:16 PM
Not sure how Glennon is overrated unless we're talking about his 56 speed and 64 acc lol. He has a cannon for an arm and is pretty accurate.

68 awr, 95 thp, 79 short, 77 med, and 86 deep (all seem reasonable). That 75 throw on the run is too high

# 26 Gman 18 @ 08/04/14 04:22 PM
Quote:
Glad Brees, Graham have updated pics! However Watt and other big names don't have them!

However, how are the Bengals joint with the Saints!? More importantly, how are the Packers? They won 8 games last season and they are 88 compared to the Saints 86...
I believe Watt actually has an updated portrait hidden in the game, but Donny Moore seems too lazy to give him the updated portrait id or even care about his portrait unfortunately

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 27 The JareBear @ 08/04/14 04:29 PM
Quote:
Glad to see Stills improved. My only question is, why is Joseph Morgan faster than Brandin Cooks? Has Donny seen how rapid Cooks is?
The speed rating is easily worst represented year in and out. I believe very little research goes into thts specific rating

# 28 michiganfan8620 @ 08/04/14 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Anyone else having trouble downloading the full roster. For some reason I can't open the file once I download it.
You can't just click on the file for some reason. I had the same problem. You have to go to the excel or spreadsheet software and open it from there

# 29 Wrythm @ 08/04/14 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
7 ints in 2 playoff games last year. That's pretty loose lol
Shoot, you ain't lying, LOL.

But hey, a masterful comeback against the Chiefs and their stout defense and to Luck's defense, 5 of those 7 interceptions came at a time where Kansas City and New England absolutely knew the Colts were abandoning the run, LOL.

Anyways, still, not a Power Run squad.

# 30 iNolaNightmare @ 08/04/14 04:32 PM
Guess I'll have to edit Brandin Cooks myself. Sheesh.

# 31 wordtobigbird @ 08/04/14 04:50 PM
Glad to see the the "Hybrid Defense" tag. Looking forward to seeing what they changed in our playbook.

Those top players look about right to me.

# 32 SaintBrees @ 08/04/14 05:01 PM
Ok seriously, how are the packers rated better than the Saints? Saints had a top 5 D&O last season and a better record. Not to mention our free agent signings. Also I don't even want to get started on how underrated brandin cooks speed is. Fasted 40 for a wr in this draft and he only has a 95. If any other rookie wr is faster than him I'm going to blow a casket. He also had the fastest 10 yard shuttle

# 33 friscob @ 08/04/14 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBrees
Ok seriously, how are the packers rated better than the Saints? Saints had a top 5 D&O last season and a better record. Not to mention our free agent signings. Also I don't even want to get started on how underrated brandin cooks speed is. Fasted 40 for a wr in this draft and he only has a 95. If any other rookie wr is faster than him I'm going to blow a casket. He also had the fastest 10 yard shuttle
95 is about right for his 4.33 40 time, but please don't blow a casket!

# 34 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/04/14 05:27 PM
61 players, out of 16 teams are rated 90+

That means 61 players on 16 teams are on an ALL-PRO level

139 players on 16 teams are 85+

Which means 139 players are right on the cusp of being an All-pro

This is HALF of the teams

So I can safely assume there will be 122 players that are on an ALL-PRO level that's twice as many as the spots on the ALL-PRO team.

I think that to make they game better, they must create a higher gap in ratings.
Then it would create a massive difference in Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton of Manning was a 98 and Dalton was a 76, and Pryor was a 57 and Russell was a 32, and so on with all positions. Same would go for Calvin Johnson to AJ Green to Jeremy Maclin to Devin Hester to Tiquan Underwood to Brandon Banks to Limas Sweed. It would create a need to improve positions in the off season and you'll feel weakness when your best DBs are Cary Williams and Fletcher Bradley rated at a 70 and 68 overall, tagging along with Malcom Jenkins and Nate Allen at a 73 and 60 overall. As an example.

# 35 Khanchus @ 08/04/14 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
61 players, out of 16 teams are rated 90+

That means 61 players on 16 teams are on an ALL-PRO level

139 players on 16 teams are 85+

Which means 139 players are right on the cusp of being an All-pro

This is HALF of the teams

So I can safely assume there will be 122 players that are on an ALL-PRO level that's twice as many as the spots on the ALL-PRO team.

I think that to make they game better, they must create a higher gap in ratings.
Then it would create a massive difference in Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton of Manning was a 98 and Dalton was a 76, and Pryor was a 57 and Russell was a 32, and so on with all positions. Same would go for Calvin Johnson to AJ Green to Jeremy Maclin to Devin Hester to Tiquan Underwood to Brandon Banks to Limas Sweed. It would create a need to improve positions in the off season and you'll feel weakness when your best DBs are Cary Williams and Fletcher Bradley rated at a 70 and 68 overall, tagging along with Malcom Jenkins and Nate Allen at a 73 and 60 overall. As an example.
Not starting a quarrel but saintsbrees I think you have some valid points but a little to bias

And to the person saying how is Glennon overrated, all he has is a cannon... Nothing else IMO
But he was a rookie, not saying he's trash but he didn't have the best accuracy

I like your idea breaking bad...a little to drastic with the ratings but I agree with your overall concept

# 36 BigJT1083 @ 08/04/14 06:02 PM
Not that it's a huge deal, but why aren't the top players sorted correctly by OVR in the pictures? I'm sure that's what EA was going for, putting the highest player on the team first and then descending. For the Colts, Vontae Davis is a 92 but listed above Robert Mathis who is a 93. It bugs me so much that they can't even get a simple thing like that right. Madden is always giving me a reason not to buy, just pure laziness and sloppiness of work. I'm sure there will be plenty more examples in the coming weeks

# 37 SiNsinNatti @ 08/04/14 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJT1083
Not that it's a huge deal, but why aren't the top players sorted correctly by OVR in the pictures? I'm sure that's what EA was going for, putting the highest player on the team first and then descending. For the Colts, Vontae Davis is a 92 but listed above Robert Mathis who is a 93. It bugs me so much that they can't even get a simple thing like that right. Madden is always giving me a reason not to buy, just pure laziness and sloppiness of work. I'm sure there will be plenty more examples in the coming weeks
I think it was in order of pay... I think that's a CFM screenshot i.e. CAP space information.

# 38 iNolaNightmare @ 08/04/14 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintBrees

His catch ratings should be in the 90s or high 80s IMO. He never drops passes. He's the reigning freaking Biletnikoff award winner. I just think they're looking at where he was drafted too much, as well as him being the fourth WR taken. But it was such a deep WR class. Cooks would have been the best WR in most classes.

# 39 friscob @ 08/04/14 06:32 PM
Quote:
Plus Morgan got a 4.44 dash time, yet he is higher?
You're not going to get any consistency from them, but Cooks' 95 speed is about right. Morgan had 96 speed and 94 acc last year, they probably just carried over all his attributes b/c it would be too much work to have everything make sense

# 40 Madwolf @ 08/04/14 07:11 PM
Ugh, Kelvin Benjamin's speed is awful.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.