Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC East divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC East
New England Patriots - Overall 88
Miami Dolphins - Overall 79
New York Jets - Overall 78
Buffalo Bills - Overall 75

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles - Overall 85
Dallas Cowboys - Overall 81
New York Giants - Overall 76
Washington Redskins - Overall 75

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 gator3guy @ 08/08/14 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
You do remember what happened when you played Romo last year right? Foles looked uncomfortable as hell when you get to him - threw three picks!

Unlike you I've watched Foles since his days in the Pac 12 (formerly Pac 10) in Arizona. Whenever my Ducks would get to him same thing.
That's impressive considering he threw 2 all of last season!!! Get your facts right if you're going to use a half a game for your argument guy. The worst game of his life even when it turned out he was concussed.

And yeah you're the only one that had access to Foles' games at Arizona. We get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, WatchESPN, and the PAC-12 Network on the east coast too you know.

Foles' games against Oregon BTW:
2011: 34-57 398 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs
2010: 29-54 448 yards 3 TDs 1 INT
2009: 30-46 314 yards 4 TDs 1 INT

Decent numbers for a guy that played behind a **** OLine against a superior team.

I question if YOU actually watched him play or are you just spewing garbage to feel better about your team.

Also coming out of college Todd McShay graded Nick Foles as the best QB in the 2012 class "under pressure".

From last year:
Quote:
Against the blitz, Foles recorded the best yards/attempt, TD%, and QB rating of any NFL QB. Plus tied for the lowest INT%.
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...bers-pff-stats

The only major knock on Foles is that he holds on to the ball too long at times. There is no rating for that in Madden, unless you want to ding his almighty "awareness" rating which is meaningless in this game. In a perfect world 92 THP is probably too high, but when Johnny gets a 90 anything is justifiable. I know this will come off like I am proclaiming him to be in the class of Manning and Rodgers, which I'm not, but the guy had one of the best statistical seasons ever. I know QB rating is a fuzzy stat at times, but there's some pretty good company on this list: http://www.pro-football-reference.co...gle_season.htm

I suggest you go back to the 2k forum and complain about how underrated the Blazers are again.

# 122 Angel_G @ 08/08/14 02:39 AM
Tony Romo for NFL MVP

# 123 Find_the_Door @ 08/08/14 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
That's impressive considering he threw 2 all of last season!!! Get your facts right if you're going to use a half a game for your argument guy. The worst game of his life even when it turned out he was concussed.

And yeah you're the only one that had access to Foles' games at Arizona. We get ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, WatchESPN, and the PAC-12 Network on the east coast too you know.

2011: 34-57 398 yards 3 TDs0 INTs
2010: 29-54 448 yards 3 TDs1 INT
2009: 30-46 314 yards 4 TDs1 INT

Decent numbers for a guy that played behind a **** OLine against a superior team.

I question if YOU actually watched him play or are you just spewing garbage to feel better about your team.

Also coming out of college Todd McShay graded Nick Foles as the best QB in the 2012 class "under pressure".

From last year:

The only major knock on Foles is that he holds on to the ball too long at times. There is no rating for that in Madden, unless you want to ding his almighty "awareness" rating which is meaningless in this game. In a perfect world 92 THP is probably too high, but when Johnny gets a 90 anything is justifiable. I know this will come off like I am proclaiming him to be in the class of Manning and Rodgers, which I'm not, but the guy had one of the best statistical seasons ever. I know QB rating is a fuzzy stat at times, but there's some pretty good company on this list: http://www.pro-football-reference.co...gle_season.htm

I suggest you go back to the 2k forum and complain about how underrated the Blazers are again.
No, I'd say 92 thp is about right - he's always had some zip. I know for a fact that we were getting to him repeatedly in the 2011 game (most recent) and we sacked him at least 4 times. In that game in particular he took too long to get in rhythm because we were pressuring him all night, he had numerous drives were he'd throw consecutive incompletions for three-and-outs. Then when he finally got into rhythm we started brining him down.

I will say Foles was one of the better ones I've seen come through the conference, same with Sean Mannion (and of course Luck who I wasn't sold on). Knew Barkley wouldn't pan out after watching him in person quite a few times. In fact the most impressive QB specimen I've seen in person to be honest was Brock Osweiler (quickest release I've ever witnessed).

As far as the three interception thing I messed up. I nabbed Barkleys stats accidently. We were beating him up that game and eventually knocked him out of it after he went 11/29!

Aa far as Portland goes when have I ever suggested they were "underrated?" I was just trying to get equipment, player traits and appearance accurately implemented, nothing more or less.

# 124 Find_the_Door @ 12/12/14 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy

2011: 34-57 398 yards 3 TDs0 INTs
2010: 29-54 448 yards 3 TDs1 INT
2009: 30-46 314 yards 4 TDs1 INT

From last year:

What say you of Mr. Foles now?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.