Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Markus Frieske, Digital Strategist for EA Sports, has just mentioned on Twitter that we will see Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise details this week.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ThatMichiganFan @ 08/05/14 04:17 PM
Finally! This has been the one thing I have been waiting for. CFM, both online and

# 2 CM Hooe @ 08/05/14 04:18 PM
Finally.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's new in CFM this year.

# 3 HoundsOfHowl @ 08/05/14 04:19 PM
OLE!

10Char

# 4 Cowboy008 @ 08/05/14 04:19 PM
It's about time. Can't wait to see what they did with CFM.

# 5 DeuceDouglas @ 08/05/14 04:21 PM
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiitt'ssssss

TIMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 6 Primo80 @ 08/05/14 04:22 PM
Daddy needs a new draft class system.

# 7 T5063 @ 08/05/14 04:26 PM
News about news.....

# 8 Crzy25 @ 08/05/14 04:30 PM
Honestly I'm prepared to be disappointed, they completely overhauled defense and a few others things, it makes be believe that the didn't have time to do anything major to CCM. I feel like if they did EA would be promoting the heck out of it, instead they have been hush hush until a few weeks before launch.

I hope I'm wrong because offline CCM is all I play.

# 9 Steve_OS @ 08/05/14 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
News about news.....
It's to keep people from asking when we'll see something.

# 10 Cowboy008 @ 08/05/14 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzy25
Honestly I'm prepared to be disappointed, they completely overhauled defense and a few others things, it makes be believe that the didn't have time to do anything major to CCM. I feel like if they did EA would be promoting the heck out of it, instead they have been hush hush until a few weeks before launch.

They have a separate team working on CFM.

# 11 Russell1983 @ 08/05/14 04:33 PM
Finally cfm has come back to madden 15....

# 12 badluck22 @ 08/05/14 04:36 PM
Quote:

i agree with all this, i have the same feeling but for the last couple months people have been telling me that no way this will happen because CFM has their own studio/team or whatever now. Im ready and willing to be proven wrong but i dont think i will.

# 13 jeremym480 @ 08/05/14 04:39 PM
Hopefully we get good CFM news this week (and by good I mean at the very least the ability to edit drafted players) and a demo next week. Make it happen, EA!

# 14 T5063 @ 08/05/14 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badluck22
i agree with all this, i have the same feeling but for the last couple months people have been telling me that no way this will happen because CFM has their own studio/team or whatever now. Im ready and willing to be proven wrong but i dont think i will.
I'm with you on this. I would't be surprised if they think that they already have a great CFM mode and only need to make a few tweeks/iron out some bugs to improve it.

I'm prepared to play the same mode (with some minor changes) that was in M25. Anything beyond that will be a pleasant surprise.

# 15 Primo80 @ 08/05/14 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell1983
Finally cfm has come back to madden 15....
Lol! The Return of Franchise Mode! on the back cover

# 16 user_Jamie @ 08/05/14 04:46 PM
Quote:

Any other year, I feel the same way. But this is the second Madden game of the new generation of consoles, and I am expecting more depth in many areas this year, i.e. the draft, contracts, training players.

# 17 Caveman24 @ 08/05/14 04:47 PM
Keeping my expectations low.

# 18 bxphenom7 @ 08/05/14 04:51 PM
Quote:

Yeah, the Madden team has a habit of focusing too much on just one area of the game. But hey, they want you have a reason to get excited for next year's game. I wouldn't expect much, but I'm sure obvious fixes will be implemented...half-sure.

# 19 Darth Aegis @ 08/05/14 05:03 PM
Makes sense and im assuming the demo will drop on the 12th

# 20 Rams_3 @ 08/05/14 05:17 PM
Hoping for the best but....yall know the rest.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.