Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Now that all of the team ratings are out, here they are ranked 1-32 by their overall rating:

1. Seattle Seahawks - Overall 91
  2. San Francisco 49ers - Overall 90
  3. Denver Broncos - Overall 90
  4. New England Patriots - Overall 88
  5. Green Bay Packers - Overall 88
  6. New Orleans Saints - Overall 86
  7. Cincinnati Bengals - Overall 86
  8. Philadelphia Eagles - Overall 85
  9. Carolina Panthers - Overall 84
  10. Baltimore Ravens - Overall 84
  11. Chicago Bears - Overall 84
  12. San Diego Chargers - Overall 83
  13. Indianapolis Colts - Overall 83
  14. Kansas City Chiefs - Overall 82
  15. Dallas Cowboys - Overall 81
  16. Arizona Cardinals - Overall 80
  17. Detroit Lions - Overall 80
  18. Atlanta Falcons - Overall 79
  19. Miami Dolphins - Overall 79
  20. New York Jets - Overall 78
  21. Pittsburgh Steelers - Overall 78
  22. St. Louis Rams - Overall 77
  23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Overall 77
  24. Houston Texans - Overall 76
  25. New York Giants - Overall 76
  26. Minnesota Vikings - Overall 76
  27. Washington Redskins - Overall 75
  28. Buffalo Bills - Overall 75
  29. Cleveland Browns - Overall 75
  30. Tennessee Titans - Overall 74
  31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Overall 73
  32. Oakland Raiders - Overall 72

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 William85 @ 08/11/14 08:56 PM
Wilson was 22nd in the league in attempts in 2013 and 25th in 2012. He was 29th in yards per game in both season. Hardly chunking it around the lot. It's less impressive to get a 100 qb rating when your not asked to do as much. He was efficient. Only 19 picks in 2 regular seasons. He was also not asked to throw it nearly as much.

# 102 allhailben7 @ 08/11/14 09:49 PM
Who are these people that think the Raiders are any better than a 72-74?
You guys lost arguably your 2nd/3rd best defensive player in Lamarr Houston...

Of the guys still on the roster:
Schaub had 2300 yards, 10 TD 14 INT and got benched in favor of Case Keenum. Woodley was passed over by Jason Worilds at LB. Justin Tuck is 31. MJD averaged 3.4 per carry last season. McFadden is inconsistent. Denarius Moore is a borderline #2, James Jones is a #3 at best and the rest of the WR corps would be fighting to make any other roster. DJ Hayden struggled last season. Woodson is 37.

The only two bright spots I see on that entire roster are rookie Khalil Mack and one of my favorite fantasy players S Tyvon Branch.

Seriously, what do people see?

# 103 Sheba2011 @ 08/12/14 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Didn't Dallas have the second easiest schedule and wasn't the Broncos defense a turnstile at the that point in the season?

Then factor in that the Cowboys defense was historically bad, then you'll see why people are dismissive about Dallas being an 80 overall. lol
At the end of the season Dallas was 21st in strength of schedule, Denver was 26th. Which means Denver had the easier schedule.

# 104 Sheba2011 @ 08/12/14 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Chiefs: 11-5 - make the playoffs - 10 Pro Bowlers

Cowboys: 8-8 - miss playoffs - 5 Pro Bowlers

1 Overall difference?
Kansas City Chiefs - 32nd in strength of schedule to end the year.
Dallas Cowboys - 21st to the end year.

When you have the easiest schedule in the NFL 3 extra wins don't mean as much. The Chiefs first 9 names they faced one opponent who made the playoffs, An Eagles team that didn't feature Nick Foles. Their next 7 games, 5 of them were against teams that made the playoffs they lost all 5. Sometimes you have to look beyond the record to see how good some teams really are (or aren't).

# 105 Gorilla Glass @ 08/12/14 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
* Sometimes you have to look beyond the record to see how good some teams really are (or aren't).
"Saying your better than your record is one thing, proving it is something entirely different."

Which one is it?

Anyways Frontrunners teams get what they don't deserve seems to be the census. Agree or disagree...

I have guys in my league (whom are Dallas fans) felt Dallas were a little overrated.

# 106 Sheba2011 @ 08/12/14 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
"Saying your better than your record is one thing, proving it is something entirely different."

Which one is it?

Anyways Frontrunners teams get what they don't deserve seems to be the census. Agree or disagree...

I have guys in my league (whom are Dallas fans) felt Dallas were a little overrated.
I am not saying Dallas is better than their record they are a .500 team, I am saying Kansas City isn't as good as theirs indicates. They were better than Dallas but not by much, hence the OVR's being so close to each other.

I am not sure what you mean by frontrunner teams getting what they deserve.

Ratings (espically OVR) are all subjective. I know Dallas fans that they think are just about right and underrated. I know other Skins fans that feel the same way. It all depends on who you ask.

# 107 ANDROMADA 1 @ 08/12/14 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William85
Wilson was 22nd in the league in attempts in 2013 and 25th in 2012. He was 29th in yards per game in both season. Hardly chunking it around the lot. It's less impressive to get a 100 qb rating when your not asked to do as much. He was efficient. Only 19 picks in 2 regular seasons. He was also not asked to throw it nearly as much.
What are you saying here? Is he rated too high? Just asking.

# 108 Sheba2011 @ 08/12/14 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
What are you saying here? Is he rated too high? Just asking.
I don't know what he is saying but I would say he is one of the most overrated players in the game. And I have been a big fan of his since college. He is not a bad player but he is no where near a top 5 QB. What did he do to warrant that??

2013:
16th in passing yards, 12th in completion %, 9th in TD's, 6th in int's (among guys with 2000 yards or more).

2012:
23rd in passing yards, 8th in completion %, 9th in TD's, 6th in int's.

I look at those numbers and I see an average to above average QB not a top 5 guy. He is a good young QB but he needs to do a lot more before he is worthy of a top 5 spot. He had very little to do with Seattle winning the SB, Tim Tebow could have won with that defense.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.