Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Madden NFL 15 livestream discussing Connected Franchise should be beginning any minute now (5pm ET). You can alternatively check out the stream at this link if it's not working for you above.

UPDATE: If you missed it, here is the archive.

Let us know what you think as you watch the stream!

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 CT Pitbull @ 08/07/14 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This guy?

no JP it wasn't Danny McCray. He was a massive white guy looked the size of an OL/DL. It was very awkward seeing him wearing #29 that's for sure

# 102 Steve_OS @ 08/07/14 07:43 PM
Updated the OP w/ the archived livestream link, if you missed it.

# 103 Darth Aegis @ 08/07/14 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Updated the OP w/ the archived livestream link, if you missed it.
Awesome! Thank you Steve

# 104 jpdavis82 @ 08/07/14 08:02 PM
I'm not sure if this has been announced yet but Gabe tweeted me that the fans will have cold weather gear in CFM.

# 105 Ronnie brown23 @ 08/07/14 08:04 PM
coverage in the secondary looked way better in this stream than the last

# 106 Cowboy008 @ 08/07/14 08:04 PM
Quote:
I'm not sure if this has been announced yet but Gabe tweeted me that the fans will have cold weather gear in CFM.
That is a nice little touch. Were you able to get any other questions answered?

# 107 KingTocco @ 08/07/14 08:11 PM
Dumb question but I haven't really played much CFM in years past, are you able to create your own coach or owner? I would really like to own a team (as myself), if not are you able to purchase a team at some point?

Thanks in advance!

# 108 charter04 @ 08/07/14 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Dumb question but I haven't really played much CFM in years past, are you able to create your own coach or owner? I would really like to own a team (as myself), if not are you able to purchase a team at some point?

Thanks in advance!

Yes you can create a coach, owner, or player

# 109 HoundsOfHowl @ 08/07/14 08:17 PM
After all the CFM additions, I am stoked for Madden this year.

My one thing that I look for in future Madden/EA games, would be a Ultimate Team separate disc. I mean think of how much more data you could put on both disc, and to think of the money EA could make, charge an extra $10-20 for the UT disc.

Just my two cents

# 110 bad_philanthropy @ 08/07/14 08:21 PM
Quote:
Thanks man. I've been harping on this for a year now.

# 111 charter04 @ 08/07/14 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
After all the CFM additions, I am stoked for Madden this year.

My one thing that I look for in future Madden/EA games, would be a Ultimate Team separate disc. I mean think of how much more data you could put on both disc, and to think of the money EA could make, charge an extra $10-20 for the UT disc.

Just my two cents

Yea I don't thinks that close to being needed. They aren't even close to filling up one disk. From everything we've seen it's going to be about 16 gigs. They still have plenty of room on a Xbox1 or ps2 disk

# 112 mmorg @ 08/07/14 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yea I don't thinks that close to being needed. They aren't even close to filling up one disk. From everything we've seen it's going to be about 16 gigs. They still have plenty of room on a Xbox1 or ps2 disk
Plenty of other games have already filled a whole disc. Would be nice if UT just wasn't on the physical version at all and was just an online interface or something extra you downloaded since you have to be online already to play it.

# 113 StL_RamZ @ 08/07/14 08:32 PM
Quote:
hopefully that means that the same repetitive camera man finally puts some damn warm clothes on too

# 114 kcchiefs1984 @ 08/07/14 08:52 PM
Has there been any info for being a player? Most of the info seems to be for owner mode.

# 115 jpdavis82 @ 08/07/14 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchiefs1984
Has there been any info for being a player? Most of the info seems to be for owner mode.
Just that the camera angles will be position specific. Example given was playing DE from a DE perspective.

# 116 alifeincomplete @ 08/07/14 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Plenty of other games have already filled a whole disc. Would be nice if UT just wasn't on the physical version at all and was just an online interface or something extra you downloaded since you have to be online already to play it.
What games fill whole discs? The only ones I can even think of are made by Naughty Dog. This isn't 1997; disc size isn't an issue these days.

Unrelated, I watched the livestream or at least most of it, and I'm a bit more jazzed for this. I was obviously going to buy it anyway, but I'm excited to see some of these in video. I eagerly await getting to put my hands on the game. Hopefully I actually have some time to play it. :-|

# 117 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/07/14 08:56 PM
Quote:
Just that the camera angles will be position specific. Example given was playing DE from a DE perspective.
Ay news on formation subs in CCM?

# 118 The JareBear @ 08/07/14 08:57 PM
I really don't have anything negative to say about this stream. I'm pretty excited to try the game for myself

# 119 jpdavis82 @ 08/07/14 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Ay news on formation subs in CCM?
Not in M15

# 120 jpdavis82 @ 08/07/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I really don't have anything negative to say about this stream. I'm pretty excited to try the game for myself
Only thing for me was that Cutler and Forte weren't starting. Gabe tweeted me that he didn't go back to check but said they were either injured or traded. Why would they be traded? I hope they were hurt

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.