Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 41 BigStevieCool26 @ 08/15/14 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
This game requires more strategy than the other one. But training is a little too long in my opinion

MyTeam IGN: OnEmAnShOw
WWE IGN: xInfinity
I agree on the training part, I don't remeber it taking this long to max out a rare pro like this is the nba one, lol

# 42 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStevieCool26
I agree on the training part, I don't remeber it taking this long to max out a rare pro like this is the nba one, lol
I got a couple rares I can pro, but I want to max the people in my deck so I can move up another tier

# 43 Reed1417 @ 08/15/14 01:01 AM
Well I may check this out in a bit.

# 44 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Well I may check this out in a bit.
It's pretty fun. I would suggest it.

# 45 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 01:10 AM
Max Eddie Guerrero

# 46 Majingir @ 08/15/14 01:27 AM
Do you have to play against online users or can you also play this stuff against CPU/AI?

# 47 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Do you have to play against online users or can you also play this stuff against CPU/AI?
For Exhibition, CPU/AI. You decide who you face. Otherwise it be to complicated under the current system

For King of the Ring, users.

# 48 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 01:41 AM
After 471 games..... I hit Super Rare ++. Can't wait for the ultra card tier

# 49 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 01:55 AM
Just ran into some purple card. Y2J and Bray Wyatt. I'm bitter because I'm not one to spend money on the game and the person I faced had a pro ADR Super Rare and it looked like it was pro'd right away. Waste of money right there. It does take longer to max out cards but it's worth it. I could have a LU with 4 Super Rares but again, I'm using mostly favorites.

# 50 miz468 @ 08/15/14 04:19 AM
My team right now:

R Steve Austin Lvl. 20
RP Big E Lvl. 0
SR Alberto Del Rio Lvl. 0
R Dwayne Johnson Lvl. 10
SR Naomi Lvl. 0

Looking at the Card Catalog, my "do want" card of the original release is Legendary Rey Mysterio.

# 51 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 06:56 AM
Yeah I feel you. I come in contact with a lot of people who have an epic player but everyone else is garbage compared to mine so they get cleaned up easily.

# 52 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 09:14 AM
I dont even play myteam anymore lol I have way enough points for 5 tier and this wwe is just addicting. Im almost in super rare +. I started my season too early tho. Have some BOOTY cards in lol wish I could sub in players like on my team tho

# 53 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardaway19
I dont even play myteam anymore lol I have way enough points for 5 tier and this wwe is just addicting. Im almost in super rare +. I started my season too early tho. Have some BOOTY cards in lol wish I could sub in players like on my team tho
Yeah. Not sure why they took subs out. My Exhibition LU just hit super rare ++ but my season LU is only super rare.

# 54 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Just ran into some purple card. Y2J and Bray Wyatt. I'm bitter because I'm not one to spend money on the game and the person I faced had a pro ADR Super Rare and it looked like it was pro'd right away. Waste of money right there. It does take longer to max out cards but it's worth it. I could have a LU with 4 Super Rares but again, I'm using mostly favorites.
I noticed that too. Plus they dont gain nearly as much like on myteam. They would gain 100s of points sometimes.on here you lucky if they combine to gain 50.but I like that aspect though. Gives everyone...more or less... a fair chance. Also like how you cant get more than 5 energies in a season. Keeps ppl from just dominating by keeping ppl outta position like on myteam

# 55 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:22 AM
Quote:
I noticed that too. Plus they dont gain nearly as much like on myteam. They would gain 100s of points sometimes.on here you lucky if they combine to gain 50.but I like that aspect though. Gives everyone...more or less... a fair chance. Also like how you cant get more than 5 energies in a season. Keeps ppl from just dominating by keeping ppl outta position like on myteam
There definitely is a bit more strategy involved in this version. But I wish I could keep stacking energies. It seems like they don't come around as much as you may need them to and once you do use the energy cards.... You have to regrind back for them.

# 56 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
There definitely is a bit more strategy involved in this version. But I wish I could keep stacking energies. It seems like they don't come around as much as you may need them to and once you do use the energy cards.... You have to regrind back for them.

Lol true but I think thats what kinda makes it fun though. At least for me.in myteam I would always have like 150+ energies. But on here I gotta be strategic with em. they been coming at decent rate for me though. I usually max them out. Im just trying to get a super rare + card dup though. Im not even worried about a legendary. That seems impossible right now

# 57 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:38 AM
Quote:
Lol true but I think thats what kinda makes it fun though. At least for me.in myteam I would always have like 150+ energies. But on here I gotta be strategic with em. they been coming at decent rate for me though. I usually max them out. Im just trying to get a super rare + card dup though. Im not even worried about a legendary. That seems impossible right now
It will take forever to get a legendary. It's open season on these guys tho because a lot of people don't know how to combine cards correctly

# 58 etched Chaos @ 08/15/14 09:38 AM
So many players are proing without training first, just saw a Pro SR McMahon with charisma at 150, my non-proed Vinny Mac has Charisma in the 160's and he's only level 9.

# 59 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
So many players are proing without training first, just saw a Pro SR McMahon with charisma at 150, my non-proed Vinny Mac has Charisma in the 160's and he's only level 9.
Yeah. Another thing I noticed is that buying cards is not that helpful. I see people with epic cards but then the rest of their team gets cleaned up because they basically placed themselves in a tier they have no business being in. Free wins for me though

# 60 etched Chaos @ 08/15/14 10:05 AM
I had to tell a guy with two dupe R Kanes over on a wrestling forum to train them first, he had no idea the pro version is better the more you train the dupes. Which just shows me how counter-intuitive the system is, no-one ever reads the tuts and unless you're warned before combining few would ever know. CD should have a little box that pops-up if a Rare+ dupe is about to be combined without the cards being fully trained warning the user.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.