Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 81 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Currently sitting at 420-37 and just faced someone with under 50 games played who had a legendary Randy Orton. Of course it had the RKO for it's ability and over 200 in every category. Still can't snag anything better than a rare yet. Also, don't give up on maxing out 2 full UCs. My Pro'd UC Rock had better stats then a fully trained Rare Rock and mine is only about 14/20
Either someone who bought him or just a bot

# 82 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardaway19
There are bots in exhibition!!!??? Didn't know this.....

MyTeam IGN: OnEmAnShOw
WWE IGN: xInfinity

# 83 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 01:30 PM
Quote:
Someone clearly bought them, I just can't justify dropping like 50 bucks on a free app game. As far as people getting destroyed with their diva, my AJ Lee has stats of 108-109-128-129 and curb stomps pretty much every diva that isn't a decent trained Super Rare. Again, max out two divas and then combine them.

# 84 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 01:34 PM
Quote:
Someone clearly bought them, I just can't justify dropping like 50 bucks on a free app game. As far as people getting destroyed with their diva, my AJ Lee has stats of 108-109-128-129 and curb stomps pretty much every diva that isn't a decent trained Super Rare. Again, max out two divas and then combine them.
I will never spend money on a mobile game. What happened to people not trying to take the easy way out

# 85 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 01:36 PM
Quote:
Lol 50 is nothing. Ppl dropped thousands in myteam. But yeah I feel you. And my issue with diva is I cant dup lol I only find common dups....smh

# 86 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 02:08 PM
Eva Marie is starting to make me angry.....

# 87 StoneColdSwede @ 08/15/14 02:08 PM

Haven't gotten any new decent cards in a while though, so a lot of training going on.

# 88 Millennium @ 08/15/14 02:13 PM
Just pulled my second SR

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

# 89 Rez0und @ 08/15/14 02:24 PM
Seriously... how does a fully trained rare AJ Lee lose to freakin EVA MARIE? Natalia I can understand, but Eva Marie??

# 90 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez0und
Seriously... how does a fully trained rare AJ Lee lose to freakin EVA MARIE? Natalia I can understand, but Eva Marie??
Doesn't even make sense.......

AJ is had the livest reign of any Diva history...... But that is none of my business

# 91 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez0und
Yea if Im Correct it appears that Eva Marie the stronger of the 3. All I know is that Lita better be on here lol

# 92 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 02:34 PM
Quote:
Yea if Im Correct it appears that Eva Marie the stronger of the 3. All I know is that Lita better be on here lol
Lita is not in this

# 93 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
Lita is not in this

Yea just noticed smh... thats unfortunate. O and I just ran into a vince... His dam charisma is off the charts.

# 94 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 02:39 PM
Quote:
Yea just noticed smh... thats unfortunate. O and I just ran into a vince... His dam charisma is off the charts.
His charisma is great but not really good outside of that

# 95 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 02:58 PM
I cant wait to see who all they add. I can think of so many ppl. Farooq. Dudleyz. Dee lo brown. Godfather. DDP. Sting. Lex. Nwo. Lol ppl say they dont have enough wrestlers but I beg to differ. The catalog could be so much bigger

# 96 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 03:12 PM

Doing solid right now.... I'm thinking about saving my energy cards and subbing my scrubs in and switch just before the tournament

# 97 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses

Doing solid right now.... I'm thinking about saving my energy cards and subbing my scrubs in and switch just before the tournament

How are you having the option to sub? I dont have one.am I missing something?

# 98 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 04:03 PM
Quote:
I havent seen an option for it. Mind screenshotting it? I dont have an option to sub or pro on my KOTR

hold on will show in a sec

# 99 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 04:14 PM
i dont know, meh?

# 100 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 04:16 PM
Yea I didnt think you could lol I would of been done that awhile ago.... you got my hopes up too lol

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.