Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 121 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardaway19
Yea I have only a uc Marie. And you get a SR winning KOTR? HOW? Lol mine only says rare pro. Wonder if its bc my belt only v in rare...
I see now. And that's not for winning a kotr. I mean in general. Myteam gave crap rewards when it first came out too though. We should get an epic or legendary lol wishful thinking? And is it me or the season seems entirely too long? Its like a hour in between games

# 122 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 06:48 PM
Just played my 500th game. Currently 447-53. I had a nice run of losses by a few points due to the "random" ability kicking in but just for my opponents. Still searching for the purple tier cards.

# 123 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
Nah it took me a while when I first started to get my rare AJ. Even now I see people with SR divas all over the place and I get hammered by them. Either SR or ............. Eva Marie

MyTeam IGN: OnEmAnShOw
WWE IGN: xInfinity
I finally just got beat my a Rare Eva Marie. Maxed out, 20/20. The ability deployed and beat me in speed. Still though, the UC max pro AJ is still holding her own.

# 124 etched Chaos @ 08/15/14 06:58 PM
I'm proing my UC AJ Lee, because Divas are so hard to get. Saying that though it's not a big deal, you only have to win two matches, so you can lose your divas if the rest are strong.

# 125 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
I'm proing my UC AJ Lee, because Divas are so hard to get. Saying that though it's not a big deal, you only have to win two matches, so you can lose your divas if the rest are strong.
I'd like to think I have a pretty strong lineup but I still lose matches. Knowing my diva is pretty much guaranteed a win helps with the boost card.

# 126 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 07:01 PM
Quote:
I have another rare AJ. Got to level her up so I can get the max pro

# 127 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:01 PM
Quote:

most of the time it doesnt matter what I have, I get paired up with someone that has a legendary diva, and another legendary. That usually guarantees them a victory

# 128 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:03 PM
is anyone on here in the ultra rare tier yet? Im sloshing my way through the SR++

# 129 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycemo25
is anyone on here in the ultra rare tier yet? Im sloshing my way through the SR++
I'll get there once I get some SR dupes

# 130 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:13 PM
Quote:
I'll get there once I get some SR dupes

have you figured out if it just considers LU or is it based on your tops?

# 131 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 07:13 PM
The tier group is a great idea but sometimes it does screw you over. I'm still in SR+ but I'm like at the beginning of it. I've lost 3-0 due to over powered cards.

# 132 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 07:14 PM
Quote:
have you figured out if it just considers LU or is it based on your tops?
Totally goes off of your LU. I've added and dropped players and the bar will either increase or decrease.

# 133 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Totally goes off of your LU. I've added and dropped players and the bar will either increase or decrease.

that sucks, I dont see my LU changing for a bit..especially since most of them are in KotR and I cant dupe them even if I get the chance

# 134 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 07:19 PM
Quote:
that sucks, I dont see my LU changing for a bit..especially since most of them are in KotR and I cant dupe them even if I get the chance
I refuse to play KOTR. I spent too much time and lost sleep in MyTeam trying to make sure my team was energized. Never won it once.

# 135 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:22 PM
Quote:
I refuse to play KOTR. I spent too much time and lost sleep in MyTeam trying to make sure my team was energized. Never won it once.

this is ALOT better, the matches only last something around 6 mins, the wait is an hour which is ridiculous, but the season is only 45 games not 82. Also a ton less teams so you have a higher chance making it to playoffs

# 136 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 07:22 PM
Quote:
I feel like this one is a little more relaxed especially since you get the bonuses. But to each his own. Would be fun to see you in a season.

# 137 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:25 PM
Quote:
I feel like this one is a little more relaxed especially since you get the bonuses. But to each his own. Would be fun to see you in a season.

I have a feeling those bonuses are going to be alot worse come playoff time..gonna have to grind to get them

# 138 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 07:26 PM
I can definitely handle 45 then for sure. I just pulled a hogan rare to make a pro so maybe after another useful pull I'll enter one.

# 139 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 07:27 PM
Quote:
I have a feeling those bonuses are going to be alot worse come playoff time..gonna have to grind to get them
I have been saving them just to use in the tournament. Got all maxed except for charisma which has 4.

# 140 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 07:29 PM
Quote:
I have been saving them just to use in the tournament. Got all maxed except for charisma which has 4.

depends on the playoff format. I wonder if anyone in here has done it before. Hopefully its best of 3 and not 7

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.