Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Gamersyde has posted another NBA 2K15 gameplay video from Gamescom, featuring the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs.

If you missed the gameplay footage from yesterday, there are some links here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King_B_Mack @ 08/14/14 12:21 PM
Jesus that dude sucks. Always ends up being dudes who don't know what the hell they're doing playing these games.

# 2 thedream2k13 @ 08/14/14 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Jesus that dude sucks. Always ends up being dudes who don't know what the hell they're doing playing these games.
most of the world does not play NBA 2k so these guys are probably just trying it out for the first time. 2k isn't even the most played sports game in the world gaming is dominated by shooters and MMOs

# 3 jr2424 @ 08/14/14 12:25 PM
Loving the pace of the game more in this video. It's tough to see when the person playing appears to have never played before, but the game appears to have a sweet spot regarding pace and gameplay speed. Need to get some hands on but I like what I'm seeing.

# 4 lvnba @ 08/14/14 12:25 PM
It hurts my eyes to see this video. What a dreadful way of play this game.

Either way, as a weak points, and hoping it is related to the low ability of this human players and the game level, I have the feeling that defends are too chaotic, moving a lot and not protecting the paint. Also, players look like not heavy enough, they move like floating in the floor.

Again, this is a feeling watching the video, and it might be influenced by the horrific playing of these guys.

# 5 lvnba @ 08/14/14 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnba
It hurts my eyes to see this video. What a dreadful way of play this game.

Either way, as a weak points, and hoping it is related to the low ability of this human players and the game level, I have the feeling that defends are too chaotic, moving a lot and not protecting the paint. Also, players look like not heavy enough, they move like floating in the floor.

Again, this is a feeling watching the video, and it might be influenced by the horrific playing of these guys.
I meant defenses

# 6 eko718 @ 08/14/14 12:39 PM
Posted this in the other thread about this vid, but here's what caught my attention...

2:17 and 2:27 Very unnatural movements. Foot planting mechanics look off in these circumstances

2:33 I love the move by Shabazz to the basket...dope that the AI can pull that off

3:21 Odd travel called whereas the pivot foot never changed

3:43 Shabazz tries to force his way through 2 defenders and it doesn't work out to well

5:19 I like the contact animation in the paint, but I am hoping that these are not just animations that always result in fouls and rather the result of an improved collision system. Also, the collision animations I have seen thusfar are all one to one. What about if there are multiple guys in the paint? I hope they accounted for that.

# 7 eko718 @ 08/14/14 12:41 PM
Quote:
One of the worst I have seen. Still, gotta give guys the benefit of the doubt not knowing the control scheme out the gate, even though this guy clearly does not know basketball either judging by some of his decisions.

# 8 DIESEL @ 08/14/14 12:42 PM
Quote:
Never understood the marketing logic with these game companies. The only people watching these videos are the most hardcore fans that are going to pick it apart.

Wouldn't 3 minutes of video of Beluba playing the demo help promote the game more than grainy cell phone footage of some hack using Tim Duncan like Stephen Curry?

# 9 King_B_Mack @ 08/14/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
most of the world does not play NBA 2k so these guys are probably just trying it out for the first time. 2k isn't even the most played sports game in the world gaming is dominated by shooters and MMOs
I'm aware of that man. This dude was out on the wing sizing up with Splitter trying to break his man down to get to the basket. There has to be some guys that know a little bit more about playing that could get recorded than that.

# 10 DatGD12guage @ 08/14/14 12:55 PM
2:33 caught me off guard with the "EW SH" moment. Didnt expect that from the NBA 2k knuckle draggers.

# 11 Bowinkle08 @ 08/14/14 01:00 PM
so they still have those odd falling animations after you make a contested layup that leave you control-less...sigh

# 12 Superman38134 @ 08/14/14 01:24 PM
I hope we can actually wear the padded leg sleeve D Wade is wearing in that video. Drove me crazy that they were in the game last year on CPU players, but for some reason we couldn't select them for our MyPlayer

# 13 Saro1 @ 08/14/14 01:38 PM
Two open three with Duncan? OMG

# 14 Jahazrod7 @ 08/14/14 01:39 PM
Give that guy a manual
How you shoot a three with Tim Duncan?

# 15 countryboy @ 08/14/14 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahazrod7
Give that guy a manual
How you shoot a three with Tim Duncan?
He was open.

# 16 quehouston @ 08/14/14 02:04 PM
All this footage so far and I have yet to see a ridiculous dunk in traffic by DWade or Kawhi. Im loving this lol

# 17 gremdog8 @ 08/14/14 02:06 PM
That move Napier does around 2:35 was sweet.... excited to actual see a "good gamer" on the sticks and see what else is added

# 18 2_headedmonster @ 08/14/14 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Never understood the marketing logic with these game companies. The only people watching these videos are the most hardcore fans that are going to pick it apart.

Wouldn't 3 minutes of video of Beluba playing the demo help promote the game more than grainy cell phone footage of some hack using Tim Duncan like Stephen Curry?
I believe officially at the event video isnt allowed. this footage is basically smuggled.

On another note, looks good, but the players might be a tad too skinny.

compare this photo of duncan to the still at the beginning of the video

# 19 Vni @ 08/14/14 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
most of the world does not play NBA 2k
Source ?

What do they do then ? They look at the sky and stuff ?

# 20 thedream2k13 @ 08/14/14 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Source ?

What do they do then ? They look at the sky and stuff ?
never heard of Halo and Call of Duty kid lol never heard of battlefield never heard of PC gaming ever heard of World of Warcraft EVE Online ever heard of DotA 2 lol 2k doesn't scratch the surface. but hey stay in your own little 2k world if it makes you happy but when you see videos of novice players don't say they suck

you guys really get emotional over 2k

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.