Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE.com has just released a partial WWE 2K15 roster. If you missed the WWE 2K15 livestream, here is a link to the archive.

Below is the confirmed WWE 2K15 roster.
  • AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Batista
  • Big E
  • Big Show
  • Booker T
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Chris Jericho
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curtis Axel
  • Damien Sandow
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • Goldust
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • John Cena
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kane
  • Kevin Nash
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Ric Flair
  • Roman Reigns
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Sting
  • “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
  • Summer Rae
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Xavier Woods
Odds are more will be released at a later date. At Gamescom a fan captured this screenshot, which shows up to 92 wrestlers could be on the roster. We are trying to get confirmation.

As noted by Panicshade, The Miz, Rob Van Dam, Tamina, and Tyson Kidd were revealed on the livestream and they are not on the list given to WWE.com.

UPDATE: Just received official word from 2K Sports, more wrestlers will be announced at a later date.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 zmcman1 @ 08/16/14 02:48 PM
Before people flip out, there's a "Full Roster Coming Soon" post at the bottom of this page. This isn't the complete roster.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster/2k15

# 2 TheVinylHippo @ 08/16/14 02:48 PM

# 3 JazzMan @ 08/16/14 02:49 PM
56 superstars on that list. The selection screen at gamescom showed 92 spots:

Attachment 80723

So we're looking at 36 more superstars to be announced. Probably not including DLC.

We'll be fine, ya'll.

# 4 TheVinylHippo @ 08/16/14 02:51 PM
They need to reveal Paige ASAP for my own sanity.

# 5 Reed1417 @ 08/16/14 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmcman1
Before people flip out, there's a "Full Roster Coming Soon" post at the bottom of this page. This isn't the complete roster.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster/2k15

Oh ok. I did not see that at the bottom haha. I can relax now xD

# 6 Panicshade @ 08/16/14 02:57 PM
The rumored roster included NXT wrestlers (I know...leaked doesn't equal truth) but they could be ones they are holding back on until either the full MyCareer mode details are revealed since you start out in NXT or until the next NXT special on the WWE Network (for only $9.99) on September 11th.

# 7 SilentYetViolent @ 08/16/14 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVinylHippo
They need to reveal Paige ASAP for my own sanity.
For YOUR sanity?!? What about me??

# 8 King_B_Mack @ 08/16/14 02:59 PM
Seems a little cheap advertising a roster reveal for today with this IGN thing only to release some of the roster with the rest labeled "coming soon." Saying that up front would have been just fine.

# 9 Phreezy P @ 08/16/14 03:00 PM
I truly believe they will be revealing more. Otherwise what would be the point of so many slots?

# 10 cdub71323 @ 08/16/14 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
I truly believe they will be revealing more. Otherwise what would be the point of so many slots?
You would think they fill that out, especially with other tabs for Created, Downloaded and Managers

# 11 Panicshade @ 08/16/14 03:08 PM
Plus, that list in the OP doesn't have The Miz, Rob Van Dam, or Tamina and they were all shown on the reveal stream. Also, Classic Triple H will be in the Showcase Mode and Cena confirmed the "Thuganomics" Cena will be in the game.

# 12 TheVinylHippo @ 08/16/14 03:12 PM

Just to put minds at ease in case anyone is worried.

# 13 georgiafan @ 08/16/14 03:17 PM
Ok good I can breath easier and I hope to see more legends.

# 14 cdub71323 @ 08/16/14 03:23 PM
Maybe Rusev, Paige and Bo Dallas are announced at NXT's next event since they are the bigger names to come out of there recently.

Just thoughtful (and wishful) thinking on my part

# 15 almostbobsaget @ 08/16/14 03:24 PM
I'm okay with a standalone NXT Download-Only game for $20 that can be imported into the full WWE 2K15 game. Make it happen 2K

# 16 DanH35 @ 08/16/14 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
You would think they fill that out, especially with other tabs for Created, Downloaded and Managers
Divas are usually a separate tab too.

# 17 Gramps91 @ 08/16/14 03:30 PM
I'm actually pretty happy with what we have. It's based more on current guys which is what I have been wanting. The only legends I really want in besides who we have is Edge, Christian, and Bret Hart but even if we don't get those guys I'm pretty happy that it seems to be more focused on the current roster. I just hope DLC as a whole isn't above $20, I'm kind of on a budget here 2k.

# 18 Panicshade @ 08/16/14 03:31 PM
Have to add Tyson Kidd to the list of names that were shown on the reveal but not on the list

# 19 dovuto86 @ 08/16/14 03:34 PM
I really want to see Adam Rose included in WWE 2k15. His ring entrance is very entertaining and would be fun to see in WWE 2K15

# 20 TheVinylHippo @ 08/16/14 03:34 PM
There are some people theorizing that they might do separate reveals for the rest of the legends and the NXT talent (considering cut-off dates, Paige might be part of this and could still be the NXT's Women Champion in the game). I suppose that's possible. Based on what Vincent Ingenito said and until the "full roster coming soon" banner on the official WWE 2K roster page changes, I'm going to assume there is more to come with the vanilla roster.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.