Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE.com has just released a partial WWE 2K15 roster. If you missed the WWE 2K15 livestream, here is a link to the archive.

Below is the confirmed WWE 2K15 roster.
  • AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Batista
  • Big E
  • Big Show
  • Booker T
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Chris Jericho
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curtis Axel
  • Damien Sandow
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • Goldust
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • John Cena
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kane
  • Kevin Nash
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Ric Flair
  • Roman Reigns
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Sting
  • “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
  • Summer Rae
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Xavier Woods
Odds are more will be released at a later date. At Gamescom a fan captured this screenshot, which shows up to 92 wrestlers could be on the roster. We are trying to get confirmation.

As noted by Panicshade, The Miz, Rob Van Dam, Tamina, and Tyson Kidd were revealed on the livestream and they are not on the list given to WWE.com.

UPDATE: Just received official word from 2K Sports, more wrestlers will be announced at a later date.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 kingkilla56 @ 08/17/14 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Ok good I can breath easier and I hope to see more legends.
Word, it will be criminal if Eva Marie gets left out!

# 62 bigbob @ 08/17/14 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
The Miz, RVD, Tamina, and Tyson Kidd are all in the game. The WWE.com list isn't complete...already been said
Not sure what you mean by the WWE.com list isn't compete. The WWE.com roster is complete with superstars they list as active, and I'm not including NXT stars because we know they're going to be announced at the next reveal.

And I never said the Miz wasn't in the game.

# 63 cdub71323 @ 08/17/14 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Not sure what you mean by the WWE.com list isn't compete. The WWE.com roster is complete with superstars they list as active, and I'm not including NXT stars because we know they're going to be announced at the next reveal.

And I never said the Miz wasn't in the game.
He meant the list for the video game on WWE.com isn't complete. The one on 2K's site has RVD, Tyson Kidd and Tamina all listed

# 64 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/17/14 03:35 PM
Bo Dallas and Adam Rose was confirmed like a month ago

# 65 woody2goody @ 08/17/14 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
Rhodes is in so I imagine Stardust will be an alternate costume
RVD, Tamina, Tyson Kidd are all on the roster also.

My thoughts are Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Paige and Rusev, along with some current NXT members will be announced at NXT Takeover on September 11th

Christian probably will be one of the legends whenever they announce them.

Outside of those, the only other person on that roster I would need in the game is Eva Marie because she's my future wifey
Seems likely.

Christian hasn't retired yet though he's still on the main roster he just hasn't been on TV for a while. I think he's been wrestling house shows although I'm not 100% on that. He still should be in the game.

# 66 BDKiiing @ 08/17/14 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Word, it will be criminal if Eva Marie gets left out!
It was more shocking when she didn't get the cover.

# 67 Reed1417 @ 08/17/14 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jattbreed
For everybody wanting the current wrestlers....I mean really? I understand a CM Punk, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Ambrose, etc. But you would really take Adam Rose instead of the Macho Man Randy Savage? I mean, what the...you would take let's say David Otunga instead of the Ultimate Warrior?

Wow.

I don't think that's the issue. For me it's a matter wanting a bit of both. Yes guys like Sin Cara and R-Truth don't get used ever unless it's a squash or something but still. I play for the current guys and their characters but there is nothing wrong with having Legends in the game at all because I'll still use them. Can't speak for everyone though.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 68 Majingir @ 08/17/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
For everybody wanting the current wrestlers....I mean really? I understand a CM Punk, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Ambrose, etc. But you would really take Adam Rose instead of the Macho Man Randy Savage? I mean, what the...you would take let's say David Otunga instead of the Ultimate Warrior?

Wow.
I think people just want an entire roster for a change. How would people feel if in NBA 2K, they only had 10 guys per team and the 2-5 others were all cut from the game in favor of legend teams. Sure, those missing 2-5 per team aren't important players at all,but they're still part of the roster and it's a similar feeling in WWE games. You'd use legends way more than those other guys,but you'd still want the other guys in the game cause they're part of the roster.

# 69 SmashMan @ 08/17/14 06:25 PM
Quote:

Wow.
You can already play as those legends in the previous game. What's the draw in including them yet again? People just have to play as that same WM 6 Warrior on next-gen?

That being said, there's room for both old and new in the game. Let's include everyone!

# 70 BDKiiing @ 08/17/14 07:25 PM
Quote:

Wow.

Actually, 100% of the time I'd take Adam Rose over Macho Man. I'd use Rose once or twice. I'd never use macho man, or any other legend for that matter.

# 71 JazzMan @ 08/17/14 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Actually, 100% of the time I'd take Adam Rose over Macho Man. I'd use Rose once or twice. I'd never use macho man, or any other legend for that matter.
Legends are fun to use once. Like legend teams on NBA. Then I neglect them until next year's game, typically.

# 72 orion523 @ 08/17/14 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
I think people just want an entire roster for a change. How would people feel if in NBA 2K, they only had 10 guys per team and the 2-5 others were all cut from the game in favor of legend teams. Sure, those missing 2-5 per team aren't important players at all,but they're still part of the roster and it's a similar feeling in WWE games. You'd use legends way more than those other guys,but you'd still want the other guys in the game cause they're part of the roster.
And you've hit the proverbial nail on the head. Legends are fun sure, but give me a full current roster that I can use in a fleshed out fully realized career mode all day long.

# 73 bigbob @ 08/17/14 08:36 PM
As much as I love the legends and always wish they added them in, I find myself rarely playing with them.

# 74 countryboy @ 08/17/14 10:03 PM
Last year I had the Legends on their own show. I created the old WWF ring with the Red/White/Blue ropes and then re-created the old Saturday Night's Main Event ring for "pay-per-views". It was fun!

I expect I'll be doing the same this year, if enough legends are available.

# 75 bxphenom7 @ 08/18/14 12:01 AM
Quote:
As much as I love the legends and always wish they added them in, I find myself rarely playing with them.
Yeah, I never use them, then again, I probably never use more than half the roster. However, it's good to have them, for the authenticity and just having the options.

# 76 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/18/14 06:10 AM
Quote:
I only end up using a few of them a lot. I find myself always using Shawn or Austin a lot.

# 77 woody2goody @ 08/18/14 07:17 AM
I usually use legends who would still realistically fit with the current era in terms of being alive or recently retired, so Flair, Edge, HBK, Foley, Goldberg for instance.

2k14 was the first game where I'd used guys like Yokozuna and Randy Savage.

For me, I'd rather have a current roster over Warrior or Savage, but if it was Rose and Otunga over Kurt Angle or Booker T then I'd take the legends every time.

The NBA analogy is perfect. That's why I'm really happy that Tyson Kidd is in for instance, and Xavier Woods. It gives them exposure and fleshes out the roster.

If there are NXT guys or legends to come then great, but let's try to get as many current guys in as possible.

I'd rather have a full roster with maybe 10 really good legends than half and half.

# 78 Reed1417 @ 08/18/14 08:51 AM
At one point I had all the legends on one show in my Universe, then I got bored with it mostly because I didn't know how to use their characters properly for my Universe write ups (link my sig ) since I never saw guys like Hogan,Sgt.Slaughter, Macho Man etc wrestle besides little clips. Point is I rarely use the guys and I would take current guys over legends.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 79 FiTMac @ 09/10/14 03:32 AM
I wonder how long will it take to release the full roster. As gameplay looks good, what seen so far, the roster is one of the most important thing for me after gameplay to make my purchase desicion. It's about time

# 80 cdub71323 @ 09/10/14 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiTMac
I wonder how long will it take to release the full roster. As gameplay looks good, what seen so far, the roster is one of the most important thing for me after gameplay to make my purchase desicion. It's about time
I wouldn't be surprised if they announce some of the NXT guys at their event, especially Ascension

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.