Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

ESG has posted another Madden NFL 15 video, this one shows the available free agents currently in the game.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 StefJoeHalt @ 08/17/14 02:37 PM
Tim Tebow is in the EA sports CFL free agent poll...but back to this video..not sure why they don't have more free agents..these new systems should be able to "hold" more no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 StefJoeHalt @ 08/17/14 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
I know some people are going to be like 'What?'

But no Cedric Benson! I love him on Madden and he is a beast for me. Why is he not there despite being a FA in real life?

I love me some Vernon Gholston !

# 3 Gman 18 @ 08/17/14 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Tim Tebow is in the EA sports CFL free agent poll...but back to this video..not sure why they don't have more free agents..these new systems should be able to "hold" more no?

I bet you it could but you could thank the " almighty " Donny Moore for that Attachment 80759

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 4 Gman 18 @ 08/17/14 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IckyTv
Hoping there's a roster update at launch
There is one every year I believe so there definitely should be one this year

# 5 muelly @ 08/17/14 04:09 PM
Can't wait to use colt lyerla in my packers cfm

# 6 TMJOHNS18 @ 08/17/14 05:05 PM
Quick look at the top ones is nice, but too bad didn't show per position to get whole view of them. Wonder why it was cut.

# 7 Cowboy008 @ 08/17/14 05:30 PM
This should look a little different when the rosters come out at launch

# 8 StL_RamZ @ 08/17/14 05:45 PM
more FAs means more money EA has to throw at people that aren't in the league.

not really worth it i guess.

# 9 kehlis @ 08/17/14 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
more FAs means more money EA has to throw at people that aren't in the league.

not really worth it i guess.
Where are you getting this from?

They don't have to negotiate individually with them. They're still part of the players union..

# 10 StefJoeHalt @ 08/17/14 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

They don't have to negotiate individually with them. They're still part of the players union..

I would believe this ^..I would assume ur in the players union for "life" so to speak..since they have to do so to be covered health care wise and pension wise..I would think the only issues would be if they "stopped paying dues" or left the union

# 11 StL_RamZ @ 08/17/14 06:37 PM
Quote:

oh yeah lol my bad

# 12 lucasdolphinfan @ 08/17/14 07:16 PM
no tebow BOOOO - Donny Moore is trolling us lol

# 13 wastingstarling @ 08/17/14 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Is it just me or is one of the best safeties in the nfl, Will Hill not only not on Baltimore, but not in the game at all?
WIll's in the game, look at around 1:23

# 14 countryboy @ 08/17/14 07:41 PM
Looks like I be bringing Michael Bush back to the Raiders!

# 15 Gman 18 @ 08/17/14 08:07 PM
How is Corey Webster an 80 overall? He barely deserves a 70 after how badly he has played the last 2 seasons

# 16 Benz87 @ 08/17/14 08:37 PM
Looks like Jermichael Finley is coming back to Lambeau! At least in my Madden world...

# 17 azdawgpound @ 08/17/14 08:54 PM
this list will be getting smaller I seen a lot of players who are signed by teams and have been for awhile.

gonna be interesting see how small list is once the first update comes out.

# 18 rudyjuly2 @ 08/17/14 09:12 PM
Most free agent are way too highly rated. Far too many older players get reputation boosts. There is a good reason many of these guys aren't on teams. Most free agents should be rated under 70 IMO. Most guys can start a franchise and automatically upgrade at least 10 roster spots easily with this inflated list. And while a roster update could help EA generally ignores updates to the FA list. Most will remain highly over-rated.

# 19 Iceman87GT @ 08/17/14 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muelly
Can't wait to use colt lyerla in my packers cfm
Very disappointed we didn't see more of him with the Packers before the injury, heard a lot of good things about him, hoping he will be healthy enough to make the team next year.

Quote:

Players are compensated if they are included in the game. The amount of money is what is negotiated between the NFLPA and Madden.

I'm sure if you look up the details of the agreement that it has to do with active players, this is to cover the NFLPA's a$$ because they no longer represent the direct interests of former players who may still be a part of the unions i.e. Jerry Rice, John Elway, Joe Montana, etc. (except for the recent health settlements).

So to include Cedric Benson would mean either more money spent by EA, or the share of the money given to the players would be lessened to accommodate for the added person. Also Benson is technically a Free Agent but hasn't had a workout with a team in over a year and was in "retirement mode" last August according to ESPN, no one is signing him so there is no reason to put him in the game.

Either way someone loses money by including players that are unlikely to be signed. That's usually why EA waits until players are signed by a team to actually put them in a roster update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
Looks like Jermichael Finley is coming back to Lambeau! At least in my Madden world...
He was having a phenomenal year before that injury, I really wanted him to work out in Green Bay but the circumstances of that injury make him too risky to sign and we've just about moved on. But yes at least we can imagine a Madden world where he is still in the Green and Gold!

# 20 CT Pitbull @ 08/17/14 09:47 PM
Bears LT Jermon Bushrod 77 overall??

Cant wait for the 1st roster update because those were jacked up pretty bad. Lots of moves have gone down since when ever that one was current.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.