Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

More shaky-cam WWE 2K15 video footage has arrived from Gamescom. This one features Antonio Cesaro vs. John Cena and Randy Orton vs. Goldust.

Post your thoughts.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Reed1417 @ 08/17/14 06:08 PM
I'm really liking the slower pacing that the matches seem to have. I hope we get to see more gameplay that is a direct feed and not off a hand camera. I think then we will get to see how it fully looks in motion.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 2 Sinner @ 08/17/14 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I'm really liking the slower pacing that the matches seem to have. I hope we get to see more gameplay that is a direct feed and not off a hand camera. I think then we will get to see how it fully looks in motion.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Loving the game pace also...was already buying when Sting was announced but these videos and the screens shots definitely are making me feel much better about it....I'm holding off till early Oct to see if it will be available for digital DL before I preorder.

# 3 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/17/14 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417

Reed is comin' atcha!!
When we get closer to release I have a feeling they will release more game play that is a direct feed and not this camera stuff.

# 4 R9NALD9 @ 08/18/14 09:41 AM
Can't wait for November:

WWE 2k15
Far Cry 4
Pro Evolution Soccer 15
Project Cars...

All in one month :O

# 5 bxphenom7 @ 08/18/14 10:31 AM
I'm loving how the wrestlers react to the ropes now. Have to fix the way you look being thrown over the rope, and irish whips to the table. You should get hurt by it, in a similar way you get hurt by a barricade.

# 6 ccoaxum @ 08/18/14 10:40 AM
yea these glitches been hurting this series for years now, btw why does cena looks so small next to censaro, shouldn't be that way

# 7 Gramps91 @ 08/18/14 11:00 AM
Really dislike the tie up mini game at the beginning. Still not sure how I feel about this "sim" type of gameplay

# 8 TheVinylHippo @ 08/18/14 09:31 PM
Is that chain wrestling? In a WWE video game?

# 9 Chrisksaint @ 08/22/14 08:10 PM
I really want to see this game against a tough AI or between people who know what's going on. There seems to be a potential there to put on some great matches that I never have been able to before(I skipped 2k14 though)

# 10 bronxbombers21325 @ 08/24/14 01:00 AM
This is very minor, but it kind of bugs me. It seems that the ring is very stiff compared to real life. What I mean by this is the ropes don't seem to move, and the ring doesn't seem to bounce during slams like it does in real life. Maybe it is just the quality of the video though.

# 11 ronyell @ 08/29/14 09:29 AM
ok... i gotta ask it... anyone know what the song is that's playing in the vid?! its owning my soul right now.. 49% sold on the gameplay < 51% sold on the song.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.