Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshot, featuring Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic.

Previously released:

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 KennyJ1976 @ 08/18/14 11:36 AM
People are a bit impatient when it comes to wanting to see gameplay. Just relax already. Eventually sometime before the game comes out, they will show some gameplay. As for the arenas, that's one thing that Live did one up 2K in from having the upper decks in Miami to having the fun zone in S.A. to having the proper wall decor in the Staples Center for Lakers and Clippers games.

# 22 SageInfinite @ 08/18/14 11:45 AM
Was hoping to see an "NHL 15" level of detail in the arenas.

# 23 WTF @ 08/18/14 12:41 PM
Elaborate Sage. The crowd? Or what? Sideline characters or something else?

# 24 SageInfinite @ 08/18/14 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Elaborate Sage. The crowd? Or what? Sideline characters or something else?
I mean it also could be that these shots are of lower quality of NHL, but those just screamed "next gen" for me. Like I mentioned before the bench needs to look closer to what I see in the NBA. Everything just seems so detached from the floor. Could be the angles too. I'd just like to see more characters that make the arenas seem alive. I'd like to see more of this "living worlds" that EA hyped with Ignite come to Live. Again, they're building and I respect that, but I'm only going off what I see in screenshots so far.

Just didn't give me any wow factor like when I saw NHL's arena shots.

# 25 WTF @ 08/18/14 12:57 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean on the sidelines and stuff. I don't know why they're so low quality either. In high resolution it'd show better I'm sure, but they need more asst. Coaches and folks on the sidelines. Maybe show some pics in the playoff atmosphere, etc?

# 26 King_B_Mack @ 08/18/14 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme
The hunched over look that everyone is talking about is basic basketball.. If you play or have played oragnized basketball then you know that before a jump ball no one is standing straight up. everyone one is in a position to get the ball where ever it may fall.. the idea is to be in a better positon than your competior..
Gotta love when people decide to act like someone has never played basketball before or something when they raise an issue with this game.

In the picture in question, the ball isn't even in the air yet because the ref is still dribbling it. Who stands in a weird, bended knee stance like that that long before they're actually jumping? Nobody.

Anyway, this is only one screen so it doesn't speak to whether this continuing issue of weird moving players is still in the game and it was never said by anyone that it did but simply that it wasn't encouraging because Live doesn't exactly have a sterling track record for giving them the benefit of the doubt.

# 27 SageInfinite @ 08/18/14 01:16 PM
Maybe some signs in the crowd, a lower camera angle to show off the crowd models, people milling about, something to show that the atmosphere is alive. Again, it's just two screens, low quality at that, but there still isn't much to tell me this is Live 15.

# 28 King_B_Mack @ 08/18/14 01:26 PM
Pretty good job though regardless.

# 29 Behindshadows @ 08/18/14 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Maybe some signs in the crowd, a lower camera angle to show off the crowd models, people milling about, something to show that the atmosphere is alive. Again, it's just two screens, low quality at that, but there still isn't much to tell me this is Live 15.
Honestly broham, this late in the stages, anything shown outside of gameplay is irrelevant..we should have gotten these screenshots 5 months ago.

They continue to do the opposite of what the consumer and public wants. We already know they are going to touch up stadiums and crowds.

The problem is, we want to see the NEW Player Models in action....we are less than 2 months away from retail and have no real gameplay shown which is sad.

# 30 Bowinkle08 @ 08/18/14 01:46 PM
looks marvelous. the blue is on point and vibrant. great color scheme. im attracted to that blue like a moth to a flame

# 31 datruth251 @ 08/18/14 08:33 PM
I almost guarantee gameplay and models will be same as last year. Track records don't lie. EA uses the same player models in every sports game and the slight changes they do make are far from dramatic and I can say this I've been playing since the franchise was called Lakers vs Celtics.

# 32 WTF @ 08/18/14 10:17 PM
I will guarantee the opposite. Gameplay and models as well as overll graphics will be vastly improved.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.