Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

While we wait for direct feed NBA 2K15 gameplay videos to arrive, more NBA 2K15 off-screen gameplay has been captured from Gamescom. This one features Real Madrid vs. Bayern München, along with the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs. The NBA action starts at roughly 2:12 mark, if you want to skip the Euroleague action.

If you missed any other NBA 2K15 gameplay videos, check the OS NBA 2K15 page.

Post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Phreezy P @ 08/18/14 03:42 AM
I saw this like 12 hours ago. I was surprised nobody posted it.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 08/18/14 09:05 AM
FYI, Heat vs. Spurs starts at roughly 2:12.

# 3 Goffs @ 08/18/14 09:39 AM
The crowd reacts appropriately and just sits there and claps. Just played old gen 2k14 and they stand up and clap for free throws and the occasional cabbage patch (which I hate) for no apparent reason. The crowd this year shows promise....looking forward how they react during playoffs...

# 4 iLLosophy @ 08/18/14 09:41 AM
This Heat vs Spurs matchup not quite as exciting as I remember it in the finals. Seems like something is missing...lol

That crossover at 4:00 by TP...good lawd.....

Looks like footplanting is much better, so far I haven't seen any sliding. would be curious to see how the charging/blocking fouls work this year

# 5 Mintsa @ 08/18/14 09:48 AM
I like all the post shot animations I'm seeing. I like seeing players flail (spelling ?) their arms and kicking out their fit. It makes it that much realistic with the contact than just a straight up and down shot animation.

# 6 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/18/14 10:01 AM
Travel at 1:27?

Spurs user plays 2k. Nice to see CPU take midrange pull up shots . I did see the A.I recover too fast a few times on defense though

# 7 miller31time @ 08/18/14 10:25 AM
I'm still not a fan of the interior shot attempts (note: not talking about lay ups or post ups, just referencing inside shots such as put-backs off of offensive rebounds). They look so unnatural.

# 8 ccoaxum @ 08/18/14 10:25 AM
ummm looks the same to me, other then different overlays, some new animations which some of it looks weird at times but its still going to sell so 2k has nothing to worry about.

# 9 damedash @ 08/18/14 10:36 AM
Looks like players a slimmer this year, I felt most of the players were too bulky in nba 2k14...i.e. Kobe bryant

# 10 Gramps91 @ 08/18/14 10:42 AM
Really liking the movement this year. Can't wait to see some on screen gameplay.

# 11 ccoaxum @ 08/18/14 10:43 AM
bulky in 2k14? what version...they all looked like they on crack or on that Lebron diet and they still do in 15..smh

# 12 Jakeness23 @ 08/18/14 10:59 AM
Definitely need more models to better differentiate players from one another.
0:16 player left wide open on the block hat CPU didn't recognize.
1:55 pass to trailer, went to dribble but ball morphed up for jump shot, big time travel.
I'd like to see the CPU bring the ball up court slowly on occasion.

# 13 Jakeness23 @ 08/18/14 11:01 AM
I'd still like to see the game choose the correct hand for you on a quick put back after an offensive rebound as well. Duncan grabbed one and should have gone up with his right for a layup off of the backboard but instead went with his left putting the ball in position to be blocked.

# 14 DonWuan @ 08/18/14 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
This Heat vs Spurs matchup not quite as exciting as I remember it in the finals. Seems like something is missing...lol

That crossover at 4:00 by TP...good lawd.....

Looks like footplanting is much better, so far I haven't seen any sliding. would be curious to see how the charging/blocking fouls work this year
That was nice

# 15 silverskier @ 08/18/14 11:32 AM
around what date do we usually have videos directly from 2k, btw?

# 16 stillfeelme @ 08/18/14 12:14 PM
This is the first user that has been taped that played this game before. This game also shows the improved help defense and the better animations they added.

• Tiago Splitter with the MF'ing verticality (Asik, Hibbert, etc) block attempt
  • Players now contest much more realistic say hands up on layup attempts and they jump to actually contest
  • Rotation, help defense improved 3:18 user Splitter crossed up by Bosh and Leonard comes down to defend the layup but also box out immediately nice.
  • Pick and roll action at 3:35 McRoberts went from playing under to a late hedge, gets beat but Bosh helps out to contest rolling Duncan for steal. Might be his awareness but I like to see things like that
  • Really like how the rebounding looks guys for the most part guys are attempting to put a body on someone and establish position. The ball bounces off guys hands and everyone goes for it.
  • 4:42 again another really looking good lane contest should have been a blocking call as Parker foot was in the restricted lane. What I liked about it is you actually drew contact and a miss as he puts his hands straight up to contest.
  • The CPU is actually getting caught on the pick and rolls with contact. They would slip in and out of the picks so easy.
  • Something really small detail but at 7:07 players are some times playing the ball as it rotates instead of their man very realistically. This is how players get "lost" ball watching some might not like that but it happens a lot in basketball. Birdman hedges too far on his right then over rotates to the other side watching the ball. Makes the players play like a human who does not have eyes in the back of their head. Cole decides to help out on Splitter because he was open then he left Manu open for the Splash

# 17 stlpimpmonsta @ 08/18/14 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
The crowd reacts appropriately and just sits there and claps. Just played old gen 2k14 and they stand up and clap for free throws and the occasional cabbage patch (which I hate) for no apparent reason. The crowd this year shows promise....looking forward how they react during playoffs...

Lol them doing cabbage patch . Still remember the same happening in NBA Street but it was justified on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 18 grodbetatted @ 08/18/14 12:27 PM
seems like the help defense still doesnt exist

# 19 stillfeelme @ 08/18/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
seems like the help defense still doesnt exist
I saw help defense was it perfect probably not but it was realistic and improved compared to 2K14 next gen at least. I saw it on CPU controlled and user controlled teams on pro default difficulty without a user controlling a setting.

# 20 scottyp180 @ 08/18/14 12:44 PM
Looks good. Animations look a bit improved and smoother. Player models also look better, hard to tell for sure without comparison shots.

Overall looks like another solid edition of 2k but nothing that changes the way we play the series or basketball games.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.