Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshot, featuring the United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls.

Previously released:

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 NimaAkaJoJo @ 08/20/14 12:24 PM
Man just be patient, the demo will drop in 2-3 weeks. We'll get trailers and gameplay soon. They are just building up. Showing us the improvement bit by bit..

# 22 23 @ 08/20/14 12:41 PM
This isn't showing people anythingwhich is why people are asking for game play

It's obvious rafter screenshots were not apart of folks wish list requests so I don't get it. There are certain things in nba live people never complain about or days need fixed. The arenas are one of them.

I'm not on them but the blind defense with statements like that I don't understand.

# 23 King_B_Mack @ 08/20/14 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
Man just be patient, the demo will drop in 2-3 weeks. We'll get trailers and gameplay soon. They are just building up. Showing us the improvement bit by bit..
Define improvement.

Spoiler

# 24 Ermolli @ 08/20/14 01:07 PM
Honestly the only different I see from both is lightning, I thought the stadiums/arenas were one of the very few bright spots from Live 14's graphics.

# 25 NimaAkaJoJo @ 08/20/14 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Define improvement.

Spoiler

watch the improvements trailer.

# 26 Ermolli @ 08/20/14 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NimaAkaJoJo
watch the improvements trailer.
I think he's talking about the arenas by themselves, not the LED adboards or baskets.

# 27 Peninc @ 08/20/14 04:31 PM
It's nice but this is getting tired. Release some other screens please.

# 28 King_B_Mack @ 08/20/14 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
I think he's talking about the arenas by themselves, not the LED adboards or baskets.

I was talking about the whole package. The only improvement I see is the baskets. Which they shouldn't be bragging about since the baskets in the UC for 14 were accurate as of 14s dev cycle. Everything else is a downgrade from last year though at worst or the same at best. So I don't see how they're "building up" showing improvement bit by bit showing arenas that are pretty much the same or worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 29 Ermolli @ 08/20/14 06:35 PM
Quote:
I was talking about the whole package. The only improvement I see is the baskets. Which they shouldn't be bragging about since the baskets in the UC for 14 were accurate as of 14s dev cycle. Everything else is a downgrade from last year though at worst or the same at best. So I don't see how they're "building up" showing improvement bit by bit showing arenas that are pretty much the same or worse.

Which things are a downgrade from Live 14? I didn't think such thing would be possible

# 30 mt8732 @ 08/20/14 06:58 PM
They did same thing for nhl game so it makes sense to me

# 31 King_B_Mack @ 08/20/14 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Which things are a downgrade from Live 14? I didn't think such thing would be possible
The colors are worse, the lighting in turn is worse and the Bulls bench is on the correct side of the arena in 14, not so much in 15. But as I said, that depends on how you want to look at it. It's at worst, a downgrade or at best the same. There's really not enough "improvement" in arenas from what they already were to justify a picture a day of arenas where you can't even make out the players on the court as building up to actual meaty news on the game by showing off "the improvements bit by bit." This might be a cool way to do this if releasing arena pictures zoomed all the way out wasn't how they were promoting 14 last year as opposed to showing us things that actually matter.

# 32 JODYE @ 08/24/14 12:33 AM
Quote:
Few things wrong with this. First of all, if that's the Bulls in the white, then the benches are wrong.

Secondly, the Bulls would not use that logo on their scoreboard. That is strictly an ESPN logo and the Bulls wouldn't be using it on their board.

Finally, for all the praise Live gets about their colors, that red is not the Bulls' red at all. It looks pink.
This is one of the many things I hate about ESPN. Those stupid plastic logos they make for each team with the dumb *** backgrounds behind them. Looks like trash.

With that said, you have already voiced my other displeasures with these images. Smh @ EA.

# 33 23 @ 08/24/14 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz
My first thought when I read your comment was, must be a 2K guy, and after reading your username it sealed it. They have one more FULL month of September to go to show stuff, there showing these arena pics to tease people and hype stuff and it's clearly working cause people keep wanting to see more than just pictures. At least give the damn game a chance.
He didn't say anything about 2k so please don't try inciting game wars on the forums.

Please post on the topic and stay off of the posters.

# 34 dakidjr23 @ 08/25/14 07:06 AM
the screen shot looks good but i rather see some gameplay footage instead!

# 35 Lisac @ 08/25/14 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman4
Ronnie 2k has announced that tomorrow we'll get a new trailer so hopefully the more 2k continues to put stuff in motion out there, it will make someone in the Live marketing department wake up and say we need to start being more aggressive with what we're showing. And this comment wasn't meant to be a 2k vs Live thing, just stating that hopefully with 2k putting stuff out there, Live will do more than just stadium screenshots.
Saw the new trailer for 2K15 and didn't come away impressed. Hopefully Live15 steps it up or no Hoops game for me this year

# 36 ojandpizza @ 08/27/14 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
I wonder why 2k won't do this? Oh yeah, all their arenas are dark and look practically the same.

Maybe that's because the arenas in real life actually do look dark from the court view?

Example:

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.