Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Early access to Madden NFL 15 has arrived for EA Access subscribers.

Exclusive to Xbox One users, EA Access subscribers get six hours of gameplay. So make sure you close out of the app when it's not in use. The timer starts when you start the game and pauses when you exit and close the app.

UPDATE: EA Access subscribers can download it, but can't actually play it. We will update when they get it working...

UPDATE #2: Just received this Twitter response from EA Access.

UPDATE #3: Everything works now, post your impressions in the new post.

Quote:
Hey Steve, we're aware of an issue with the trial. Microsoft is working on a fix. We'll make sure everyone gets their full time.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 jahswill @ 08/21/14 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Indeed.

Maybe we can play offline and keep resetting the system clock
Heads up, I'm pretty sure EA checks these forums. Don't give them the answer to the quiz'''

# 62 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/21/14 12:37 PM
75%

I just called EA and they had no idea if its an internal time clock or if its tracked by the server....gotta love them.

Anyway, I noticed it say trial when I downloaded it, so its being tracked somewhere.

# 63 ricky24 @ 08/21/14 12:38 PM
Is that sale price the discount with ea access? Or do we get a discount on top of that? It doesn't show me a price since I'm in access.

# 64 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/21/14 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jahswill
Heads up, I'm pretty sure EA checks these forums. Don't give them the answer to the quiz'''
Let them patch it! You have to be signed in to receive the patch

# 65 SageInfinite @ 08/21/14 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I think there's also a typo on the release date.....
Why does it say the game is available on the 29th?

# 66 SiNsinNatti @ 08/21/14 12:39 PM
I downloaded this and it keeps asking me to install trial. So I uninstalled it and began re downloading it. I hope this doesn't mess me up as far as my six hours go.

# 67 tflash81 @ 08/21/14 12:40 PM
So the installation says 100% and finished, but whenever I try to start up the game it says:

"Installation almost done - If you have a game disc, insert it now. Otherwise. make sure the person who bought this is signed in to Xbox Live, then choose finish."

I'm certainly signed into XBL and the right profile, and not to mention there IS no finish button. Anybody else getting this problem?

# 68 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/21/14 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tflash81
So the installation says 100% and finished, but whenever I try to start up the game it says:

"Installation almost done - If you have a game disc, insert it now. Otherwise. make sure the person who bought this is signed in to Xbox Live, then choose finish."

I'm certainly signed into XBL and the right profile, and not to mention there IS no finish button. Anybody else getting this problem?
Thats not good. Do a hard reset by unplugging your power supply from the wall outlet and wait for the light on the power brick to go out. I had MS support tell me that once and it fixed my problems.

# 69 falconfansince81 @ 08/21/14 12:42 PM
Quote:

Yeah, same problem for me, others are trying to reinstall it again so we'll see if that works, but as of now it appears broken.

# 70 faceybaby @ 08/21/14 12:43 PM
YUP SAME CRAP HERE..SO FRUSTRATING
Quote:

# 71 Gorilla Glass @ 08/21/14 12:43 PM
Maybe this should be a separate thread, but Pre-ordering Madden can also be achieved from non access members, for $59.99.

Deacon from Xbox Live announced on Twitter and I just verified it by logging off of my second console.

# 72 bbking26 @ 08/21/14 12:44 PM
Where do I find ea access on psn?

# 73 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/21/14 12:44 PM
Its a license issue I know that for sure. It may have something to do with the time frame. It may not work until 12 noon PDT

# 74 ricky24 @ 08/21/14 12:44 PM
Of course it doesn't work. Smh.

# 75 Steve_OS @ 08/21/14 12:45 PM
Can someone grab me a screenshot of what the error message looks like? Thanks.

# 76 brandon27 @ 08/21/14 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbking26
Where do I find ea access on psn?
It's XB1 only..

# 77 vagrantwade @ 08/21/14 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
I downloaded this and it keeps asking me to install trial. So I uninstalled it and began re downloading it. I hope this doesn't mess me up as far as my six hours go.
Why would it? Its in game time.

# 78 charter04 @ 08/21/14 12:47 PM
It's working fine for me.

Edit: I didn't realize people were talking about after it's at 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 79 chrisphil1724 @ 08/21/14 12:48 PM
I'm hoping to hear about how going offline and resetting your clock will let you play longer then 6 hours soon! #unlikely

# 80 8and9 @ 08/21/14 12:48 PM
Wow, this is frustrating.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.