Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Microsoft has resolved the Madden NFL 15 early access issue for EA Access subscribers. For some odd reason, users were able to download it, but couldn't actually play the game.

Exclusive to Xbox One users, EA Access subscribers get six hours of gameplay. So make sure you close out of the app when it's not in use. The timer starts when you start the game and pauses when you exit and close the app.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 VdoubleB @ 08/21/14 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIPAD2K
Hey, is there possibly a way around the 6 hour limit???
Yes, but you have to wait until Tuesday.

# 42 kiing 360 @ 08/21/14 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar163
Here you go.

This screen shot is very very interesting. In a nutshell its telling you that you can use a different gamer tag and get an additional 6 hours. You'll of course have to pay an addition $5, but this could possibly be something to keep in the back of your mind.

# 43 Al_Tito13 @ 08/21/14 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
This screen shot is very very interesting. In a nutshell its telling you that you can use a different gamer tag and get an additional 6 hours. You'll of course have to pay an addition $5, but this could possibly be something to keep in the back of your mind.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

If there are two profiles on the same console with Xbox Live access, it would probably be possible to play for 6 hours with each profile on the same console, for a total of 12 hours. Of course, we would have to get the EA Access with both profiles.

If someone try it, it would be interesting to know if it really works.

# 44 Mauer4MVP @ 08/21/14 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Tito13
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

If there are two profiles on the same Xbox One with Xbox Live access, it would probably be possible to play for 6 hour with each profile on the same console, for a total of 12 hours. Of course, we would have to get the EA Access with both profiles.

If someone try it, it would be interesting to know if it really works.
I guess I always assumed that was the case. Why wouldn't it be? Hypothetically, you could use a bunch of 48 xbox live cards and pay 5 bucks for 6 hours.

# 45 B1MM3R @ 08/21/14 05:02 PM
You would have to pay for xbox live on the other profiles too tho.

# 46 vito100 @ 08/21/14 05:02 PM
Love the Presentation Miles better than

# 47 kiing 360 @ 08/21/14 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I guess I always assumed that was the case. Why wouldn't it be? Hypothetically, you could use a bunch of 48 xbox live cards and pay 5 bucks for 6 hours.
Wouldnt even have to buy 48hr cards. You can have multiple users under one xbox live subscription

# 48 Mauer4MVP @ 08/21/14 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiing 360
Wouldnt even have to buy 48hr cards. You can have multiple users under one xbox live subscription
Oh now I see what you are saying.

# 49 vagrantwade @ 08/21/14 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Isn't Gold not necessary for EA Access?

XB1 has good sharing anyways.

# 50 Find_the_Door @ 08/21/14 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Is the black crush gama issue still there in Madden 15 like it was in Madden 25

ON XB1

That's a console wide issue. Pretty safe to assume it'll recur here.

# 51 aholbert32 @ 08/21/14 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
I'm not sure if they are? Though 5 bucks for 6 more hours. Still cheaperthanthe $200 I would of paid for the game early
Yep. If I cant find the game Fri/Sat, I may just buy a few more hours.

# 52 kiing 360 @ 08/21/14 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Oh now I see what you are saying.
lol, yup. You smellin what im steppin in?

# 53 B1MM3R @ 08/21/14 05:16 PM
I'm not paying $5 more for something Iv'e already paid for lol. They shouldn't put a limit on a non beatable game, but they did so I'll use my 6 hours and move on haha.

# 54 nmeurett @ 08/21/14 05:22 PM
Just got the message saying make sure you own the game. It was working like 30 min ago wtf!

# 55 HoundsOfHowl @ 08/21/14 05:24 PM
Don't close out the Madden, or you can't play it anymore. Pictures are all over twitter. Search EA access and you'll see. Mines locked out now, played for 20 minutes, quit and came back and it wont work.

# 56 thbends @ 08/21/14 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmeurett
Just got the message saying make sure you own the game. It was working like 30 min ago wtf!
Did you play six hours?

# 57 CT Pitbull @ 08/21/14 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBleedOrange247
Don't close out the Madden, or you can't play it anymore. Pictures are all over twitter. Search EA access and you'll see. Mines locked out now, played for 20 minutes, quit and came back and it wont work.

Mine too cant play it...it keeps asking "do you own this game or app?"

this is soo friggin aggravating

# 58 thbends @ 08/21/14 05:26 PM
Quote:
What? WOW

That's not good. It would be nice if SOMEONE would explain these crazy rules before we played.

# 59 nmeurett @ 08/21/14 05:26 PM
No not even an hour... this is crap first we couldnt play when we were supposed to now I got to play for less then an hour and its broke again wtf!

# 60 vagrantwade @ 08/21/14 05:27 PM
Quote:

I've left it three times and got back in fine.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.