Home
The Golf Club News Post

For those of you waiting for the PlayStation 4 version of The Golf Club, you don't have to wait much longer. The official Twitter account has announced that it will arrive on August 26th for $34.99.

Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 61 LingeringRegime @ 08/26/14 09:52 PM
Practice swings really help with every shot, but especially the putting. I bring it all the way back just to get a feel of what 100% looks like and try to estimate the current shot %.

I am loving it so far feels more like real golf than any video game I have ever played.

# 62 PAPERNUT @ 08/26/14 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead21
I'm having HUD issues. How do I adjust the HuD to make it all fit properly?
Go to PS4 sytem settings, then Sound and Screen, then Display Area Settings, and reduce the area using the d-pad. Then just restart start the game.

# 63 ODogg @ 08/26/14 10:12 PM
I'm pretty drunk...think maybe starting this game now is a poor idea lmao...

# 64 countryboy @ 08/26/14 10:19 PM
My first round out, was on a course called Pinehurst River. I shot a 91!!! I am still learning the putting, but I did shoot better on the back nine, 50 out and 41 in.

My next round was somewhere that I can't remember the name, but Bobngold was playing it so I "joined" him. I wound up shooting a 76 I think it was, as I was doing well and messed up the 11th hole.

If you're a golfing junkie, like myself, then this game is a must buy. This and the Show is all I need from now til the fall.

# 65 Mabster @ 08/26/14 10:50 PM
Pinehurst River was my first round as well. I thought it was a great course to begin with. Nice range of holes.

# 66 jyoung @ 08/27/14 12:09 AM
It's a jungle out there, let me tell you.

Spoiler

# 67 Stormyhog @ 08/27/14 01:02 AM
I may pick this up soon but having just bought plants vs zombies, madden 15 & diablo 3 plus the NHL 15 demo I have my hands full for awhile.

# 68 countryboy @ 08/27/14 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabster
Pinehurst River was my first round as well. I thought it was a great course to begin with. Nice range of holes.

Oh its an amazing course! That par 3 where you are literally a hundred feet above the green when teeing off (#7 I think) is simply beautiful!

# 69 half-fast @ 08/27/14 11:21 AM
Unfortunately, this game isnt listed in any of the lists ... New, Digital Only, nothing. The only way I could find it was by searching by name, even then, it only popped up after i typed the entire word "Golf".

# 70 countryboy @ 08/27/14 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grallis
Unfortunately, this game isnt listed in any of the lists ... New, Digital Only, nothing. The only way I could find it was by searching by name, even then, it only popped up after i typed the entire word "Golf".
it was tough to find, but well worth the search!

# 71 HustlinOwl @ 08/27/14 11:26 AM
weird I had no issues finding it to add to my cart, games>all games>filter new

# 72 half-fast @ 08/27/14 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
it was tough to find, but well worth the search!
Indeed! I'm just wondering why this game isnt getting any attention in the Store, was my point. Kind of ridiculous when I go to "New" and the NHL 15 demo shows up(DEMO), but not The Golf Club. Weird.

# 73 mikemj23 @ 08/27/14 08:48 PM
81 on Pinehurst River. Awesome game.

# 74 rolltide1017 @ 08/27/14 08:59 PM
I found it pretty easily under "new this week".

# 75 N51_rob @ 08/27/14 10:35 PM
Forgot this game was coming out this week, with Madden and the NHL demo coming out. I have corrected that error.

# 76 Knight165 @ 08/27/14 11:27 PM
Love this game!
Played a quick 9 hole course just to get into it a bit.
Except for the hiccups with the backswing(killing me on putts! ))...there is plenty to like.
I saw someone say to do a full practice swing and it will eliminate the choppiness...I can't seem to see how to do one though.
Any help?...thanks!

M.K.
Knight165

# 77 jmaj315 @ 08/27/14 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Love this game!
Played a quick 9 hole course just to get into it a bit.
Except for the hiccups with the backswing(killing me on putts! ))...there is plenty to like.
I saw someone say to do a full practice swing and it will eliminate the choppiness...I can't seem to see how to do one though.
Any help?...thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
practice swing = take-away lol
sometimes takes 2 or 3 to trigger chop suey

# 78 fpliii @ 08/28/14 02:18 AM
Been busy, going to download it tomorrow. Very excited.

Anybody try building your home course? How long did it take you? Are you satisfied with how it turned out?

# 79 jmaj315 @ 08/28/14 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
Been busy, going to download it tomorrow. Very excited.

Anybody try building your home course? How long did it take you? Are you satisfied with how it turned out?
Im building one of my home courses. Spent about 4-5 hours on it and only finished two holes. But I'm satisfied with them

# 80 JazzMan @ 08/28/14 10:55 AM
Not sure if I'll buy this in the near-future or when it inevitably goes on sale on PS+.

Too many other games I want/am getting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.