Home
The Golf Club News Post

For those of you waiting for the PlayStation 4 version of The Golf Club, you don't have to wait much longer. The official Twitter account has announced that it will arrive on August 26th for $34.99.

Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 81 ILiveForThis @ 08/28/14 01:37 PM
Downloading the Patch now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 82 thaSLAB @ 08/28/14 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILiveForThis
Downloading the Patch now.

Installing now.

htcONE [M8] | Tapatalk Pro

# 83 ILiveForThis @ 08/28/14 03:02 PM
Patch has been installed but I'm picky - and don't want to play an Official course while the PSN Maintenance is going down so I'll wait until after work to play a round and post some impressions.

# 84 bluengold34_OS @ 08/28/14 03:47 PM
Downloaded the patch - installed, and all micro-stutters are gone. The game plays absolutely flawlessly for me now -

# 85 mikemj23 @ 08/29/14 01:49 PM
Also played this on my Vita via Ps4 Remote play last night and it played excellent.

# 86 allBthere @ 08/29/14 01:58 PM
Got it, love it. Played 2 18 hole rounds, went even and +2 or 3 I believe on the pebble beech knock-off...

I have a lot of ps4 things to learn. I did that wedge shot where it's 30 yards max carry and actually holed out on the 18th for a birdie (at least) was SO excited and yelled eff yah in my living room. But because I'm used to saying 'xbox record that' I hesitated for a couple of seconds and then pressed the share button.

What!?!!? I have an 8 second video of the menu screen following my moment of glory!!!! What did I do wrong? It's not as if I can anticipate doing something awesome

game is fantastic though, really like the difficulty.

btw psn ID is FatsMang --- I'd like to see how I fair against some of you winners

# 87 jmaj315 @ 08/29/14 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemj23
Also played this on my Vita via Ps4 Remote play last night and it played excellent.
omg i totally forgot about remote play....

# 88 countryboy @ 08/29/14 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
Got it, love it. Played 2 18 hole rounds, went even and +2 or 3 I believe on the pebble beech knock-off...

I have a lot of ps4 things to learn. I did that wedge shot where it's 30 yards max carry and actually holed out on the 18th for a birdie (at least) was SO excited and yelled eff yah in my living room. But because I'm used to saying 'xbox record that' I hesitated for a couple of seconds and then pressed the share button.

What!?!!? I have an 8 second video of the menu screen following my moment of glory!!!! What did I do wrong? It's not as if I can anticipate doing something awesome

game is fantastic though, really like the difficulty.

btw psn ID is FatsMang --- I'd like to see how I fair against some of you winners
you could've replayed it and then recorded.

# 89 N51_rob @ 08/29/14 08:26 PM
Finally shot a round under par! Wedge game is still a struggle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 90 rolltide1017 @ 08/30/14 02:05 AM
So, is there in game chat or do you have to use the PS4 party chat?

# 91 HustlinOwl @ 08/30/14 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017
So, is there in game chat or do you have to use the PS4 party chat?
party chat boss

# 92 Knight165 @ 08/30/14 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Finally shot a round under par! Wedge game is still a struggle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I was having a REALLY tough time with the short shots and distance.Still am...but it's getting better.
This is where you've got to use the loft(L/2 L/3) to shorten how much distance/power your chip will have.

M.K.
Knight165

# 93 ILiveForThis @ 08/30/14 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemj23

Tried this this morning and I agree. It runs perfect on Vita. The only issue was my big thumbs and those small thumb sticks

# 94 jyoung @ 08/30/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I holed out on the 18th for a birdie (at least) was SO excited and yelled eff yah in my living room. But because I'm used to saying 'xbox record that' I hesitated for a couple of seconds and then pressed the share button.

All you have to do whenever something cool happens in this game is press the options button, select "watch replay" and then double tap the share button to record it on your PS4.

# 95 NYJin2011tm @ 08/31/14 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I was having a REALLY tough time with the short shots and distance.Still am...but it's getting better.
This is where you've got to use the loft(L/2 L/3) to shorten how much distance/power your chip will have.

M.K.
Knight165

Knight has saved me and shaved about 17 strokes off for me from Round 1 to Round 2 of a tournament I'm currently playing without even knowing it. 1st Round I was +12 and 2nd round with this tip I just shot -5 on the same course. Thanks Knight!

# 96 Knight165 @ 08/31/14 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Knight has saved me and shaved about 17 strokes off for me from Round 1 to Round 2 of a tournament I'm currently playing without even knowing it. 1st Round I was +12 and 2nd round with this tip I just shot -5 on the same course. Thanks Knight!
Glad I could help YOU.....

Knowing doesn't even help ME! ...

M.K.
Knight165

# 97 josef @ 08/31/14 07:11 PM
I've having an absolute blast playing some of you guy's "ghosts" out there. Works awesome with a newborn in the house .. I can quit a round at any point and resume right where I left off. Add me if you get a second.. I probably can't play live, but feel free to use my ghost.. Ha.
PSN: jaydazzle

# 98 billyo @ 09/01/14 12:48 PM
Need help guys... I was playing Pinehurst River and finished a full round. Decided to play again and all my shots were less than 100% and the controller was red. Changed to my other controller and had the same result.
I went into the Show and everything was normal. What gives?

Thanks!

# 99 Sublime12089 @ 09/01/14 01:47 PM
Downloading now. Have high hopes for the game.

# 100 Arrowhead21 @ 09/01/14 02:02 PM
Guys I have an extremely noobish question. How do I change my Playstation avatar to one of the non-stock ones? I notice when I'm playing against other players' ghost balls that they have customized avatars such as a MLB team logo or something. I can't stand the PS Avatars and would love to switch to something custom.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.