Home
The Golf Club News Post

For those of you waiting for the PlayStation 4 version of The Golf Club, you don't have to wait much longer. The official Twitter account has announced that it will arrive on August 26th for $34.99.

Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 101 jyoung @ 09/01/14 03:47 PM
Man, this game is really starting to loosen up the right joystick on my DualShock 4 controller. I noticed today that the stick was starting to slide off to the left and right whenever I tried to make my upstroke. Does the PS4 support USB/Bluetooth mouse and keyboard controls like the PS3 did? If so, has anyone tried them with this game?

# 102 DirtyMagic5 @ 09/01/14 07:12 PM
Has anyone played the Xbox One version and the PS4 version...... I brought the Xbox One version in haste (couldn't wait) and now regret not getting the PS4 version mainly for Remote Play (be perfect while the missus watches TV)

If there's a bit of a graphics upgrade plus remote play I could be swayed to buy it again.

# 103 allBthere @ 09/01/14 10:04 PM
guys I made a 9 hole course called Ontario Golden 9.

I made it with wide fairways and not really too much crazy. Should be between E and -5 on it which was my best round. It pays homage to Ontario north of Toronto and into the wilderness in the fall time, and I wanted to make something a little bit on the easier side that's more chill, with not too much in the way of extremes in elevation or hazards. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, check it out and let me know what you think!

Also went with 9 holes since it's easier to get it in around 15min which I look for sometimes

# 104 jmaj315 @ 09/01/14 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyo
Need help guys... I was playing Pinehurst River and finished a full round. Decided to play again and all my shots were less than 100% and the controller was red. Changed to my other controller and had the same result.
I went into the Show and everything was normal. What gives?

Thanks!
Default light is red during gameplay. You were either slowing down your tempo slightly, or speeding it up slightly... Im guessing you got a lot of 91%s and 92%s?

# 105 billyo @ 09/02/14 09:10 AM
Thanks for your response! Some swing % was into the 70's. I was swinging normally I thought. Well, I guess it was this old man's hands not working properly.

# 106 CoffeyN @ 09/06/14 12:24 PM
Question, how much do you use the R2 on the PS4 version? I've got the itch to get it but currently do not have an R2 button (hinge post on mine broke causing it to stick so I removed it, just waiting on a new one to arrive from Japan) so if it uses it a lot I might hold off til I get the new one put on.

# 107 Knight165 @ 09/06/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey
Question, how much do you use the R2 on the PS4 version? I've got the itch to get it but currently do not have an R2 button (hinge post on mine broke causing it to stick so I removed it, just waiting on a new one to arrive from Japan) so if it uses it a lot I might hold off til I get the new one put on.
I'll check later...but I don't think you use the R2 button for anything in gameplay....just for finishing up a search(for courses) when entering the text. There might be another button to do that anyway.

M.K.
Knight165

# 108 brent3419 @ 09/06/14 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoffey

when you are on your swing if you are moving your avatar trying to find your shot, holding down r2 lets you move your character faster

Sent from the landmass between new orleans and mobile on Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.