Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

It appears there could be a nasty bug right now in Madden NFL 15, with user vs. user game results in online CFM not appearing to register upon completion. Its very possible this is a server side issue and could be fixed rather quickly, but if it's on the software side a patch will have to be developed and then released which could take a couple of weeks.

Thus far, a quick investigation and questionnaire of the community seems to indicate the problem is widespread, with no one actually reporting their results have counted at this point. It is entirely possible some results are being counted, just they appear to be sporadic at this point. For now, it's probably best to hold off on starting user vs. user online CFM's until we get official word the problem is fixed.

UPDATE: Just received official word from EA Sports.

Quote:
We're aware that some users’ wins/losses aren’t being recorded for online CFM H2H games and are working to fix it as soon as possible.

We’ll provide you with updates as soon as we have them.

Users can also check the official Madden NFL 15 HELP site for updates on any ongoing issues with the game.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DNMHIII @ 08/28/14 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
It's really tough consistently hearing nothing from EA about this. My league really wants to get going, but we can't.
Don't you want to at least wait for the week 1 rosters release so you have an accurate 53 man roster? That's really the only reason I'm not sweating it right now because we won't start our league until the week 1 roster is released.

# 22 Birdman18 @ 08/28/14 01:17 PM
Is this issue being reported to occur on the Xbox One? I'm seeing it overwhelmingly happen to PS4 users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 23 Dostoe @ 08/28/14 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18
Is this issue being reported to occur on the Xbox One? I'm seeing it overwhelmingly happen to PS4 users

That's what I was wondering also. If it's only happening on the ps4, then maybe it has something to do with PSN, and we won't need a patch (hopefully )

# 24 Aurethious @ 08/28/14 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman18

Yes, I can confirm that this is happening to Xbox One users as well. It's put my league at a standstill for the moment.

# 25 ManiacMatt1782 @ 08/28/14 03:25 PM
At least they are aware. How does a bug like that make it out of QA. Well at least the mode is still in. The online franchise equivilent has been taken out of every other next gen sports game except The Show and this.

# 26 nickjamesm7 @ 08/28/14 03:33 PM
I appreciate EA openly acknowledging these problems. Hopefully they can fix them.

# 27 Oldsmobile19 @ 08/28/14 06:36 PM
I think this issue is now fixed. Check your leagues. User v user games are now getting saved in mine.

Olds

PSN: Oldsmobile19

# 28 Isles Inc @ 08/28/14 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
I think this issue is now fixed. Check your leagues. User v user games are now getting saved in mine.

Olds

PSN: Oldsmobile19
You see that games saved?

# 29 kingfam @ 08/28/14 10:16 PM
I think it might be fixed. Had our first game count and heard from other leagues theirs counted also.

xbox one

# 30 JO122194 @ 08/28/14 11:29 PM
mine counted as well

# 31 Oldsmobile19 @ 08/29/14 10:55 AM
Ok now that games are actually saving, its almost impossible to get thru a full game. Other players in my league and I have noticed whenever you try to hot route the game immediately desyncs. Anyone else having a ton of desyncs in their online cfms?

Olds

# 32 charter04 @ 08/29/14 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Ok now that games are actually saving, its almost impossible to get thru a full game. Other players in my league and I have noticed whenever you try to hot route the game immediately desyncs. Anyone else having a ton of desyncs in their online cfms?

Olds

Yep. Every game has been that way for our league

# 33 bewoulf @ 08/29/14 12:17 PM
UPDATE 8/29: This issue has reportedly been resolved and players should no longer be experiencing this issue.

# 34 Sdot23 @ 08/29/14 02:48 PM
Have the CFM sim stats for offline been resolved? I have a PS4 digital version of the game, and I haven't noticed any updates being prompted after start up. Thanks for any info fellas.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.