Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released this new NBA 2K15 video (Instagram, very short clip), featuring some of the mascots in the game. Ronnie mentioned that he couldn't wait to see OS break it down, so let's hear it!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeremym480 @ 08/27/14 04:44 PM
These look awesome, but it's a shame will never get to see the original Pierre for the Pels.

Spoiler

# 2 Shadojoker @ 08/27/14 04:52 PM
Benny and the jets!!!! (Benny the bull) 2K has cold bloodedly outdone EA sports tagline.."its in the game".. well 2k's tagline should be "So real..its alive! "

# 3 Crystar500 @ 08/27/14 04:52 PM
Not bad, guys.

# 4 Goffs @ 08/27/14 04:54 PM
Need to see Miami's mascot...he's been missing for a couple of games now...

# 5 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/27/14 05:18 PM
This only adds to the presentation so it's welcomed

# 6 kolanji @ 08/27/14 06:04 PM
Question??????

Did they do Mocaps for a mascot??? Cause their motions look so life like to me.....

Either way I love how the more individuals that adds moods to the game of basketball are added to the environment, atmosphere and presentations....? emotions seem to be a big focus drive for VC lately

Lets a see a clip about cheer leaders now plz

PS Benny the bull killed it

# 7 VDusen04 @ 08/27/14 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
These look awesome, but it's a shame will never get to see the original Pierre for the Pels.

Spoiler
Still keeping my fingers crossed for King Cake Baby.

# 8 The 24th Letter @ 08/27/14 06:06 PM
Nice little touch...what was the last 2k game mascots were in?

# 9 strawberryshortcake @ 08/27/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgray
Not to be a downer, but I hope that they prioritize gameplay over all of these bells and whistles...They're nice, but it's great gameplay that gives the game replay value....IMO.
I certainly understand what you're saying, and I agree to a certain extent (and that extent is pretty high.)

... but in my opinion, it is both the combination of great gameplay AND dynamic presentation that keeps the replay value high. Why do people keep forgetting that there are multiple departments that work on the entire game?

Real Memo: Presentation is definitely important, please give us immersive dynamic presentation that keeps the gamer coming back for more. How about instead of a single championship montage, gives us multiples (15-30 different ones, change up the camera angles, etc.) that changes up with each championship title won.

# 10 The 24th Letter @ 08/27/14 06:09 PM
at that picture, I need to save that

# 11 scottyp180 @ 08/27/14 06:10 PM
Wow they nailed chris bosh's player model this year although I didn't know he was back on the raptors.

# 12 Phreezy P @ 08/27/14 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Nice little touch...what was the last 2k game mascots were in?
Last Gen 2K14.

# 13 malky @ 08/27/14 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
I certainly understand what you're saying, and I agree to a certain extent (and that extent is pretty high.)

... but in my opinion, it is both the combination of great gameplay AND dynamic presentation that keeps the replay value high. Why do people keep forgetting that there are multiple departments that work on the entire game?

Real Memo: Presentation is definitely important, please give us immersive dynamic presentation that keeps the gamer coming back for more. How about instead of a single championship montage, gives us multiples (15-30 different ones, change up the camera angles, etc.) that changes up with each championship title won.

That's dope, Dynamic presentation is what these games seem to be missing when it comes to actual presentation. I actually like to see Banners of your championship each year you win the chip in the association, hanging up in the rafters or somewhere in your arena.

# 14 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/27/14 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Need to see Miami's mascot...he's been missing for a couple of games now...
The last time I BELIEVE I saw him was like 2K7. It's been a minute since seeing Burnie in 2K

# 15 Mintsa @ 08/27/14 08:08 PM
Do your thing raptor......do your thing!

I wonder when the did his face scan?? Also, who mo-capped for him (yes, I'm kidding....LOL).

# 16 Sdrawkcab321 @ 08/27/14 08:57 PM
Will there be a mascot my career mode ? If not then game unplayable.

# 17 VDusen04 @ 08/27/14 09:19 PM
Does this guy still exist? If not, can we get a classic Raptors squad so he can make a triumphant return?

# 18 Gramps91 @ 08/28/14 12:01 AM
These are pretty cool. 2k doing a nice job with presentation.

# 19 jeremym480 @ 08/28/14 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Still keeping my fingers crossed for King Cake Baby.
If they had him come out around Mardi Gras that would be absolutely epic!

# 20 Ownal0t @ 08/28/14 12:36 PM
I wonder if the Brooklyn knight is going to be in the game, since they just got rid of him in real life. (I heard he quit and they never got a new guy)

I actually enjoyed him

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.