Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Madden Senior Game Designer and Lead Designer of Madden NFL CFM, Josh Looman has posted an update on Twitter, mentioning some of the fixes that have already taken place.

Unfortunately, they haven't figured out the online CFM user vs. user issue, but it's good to hear they are looking into the simulated stats issue.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mfunk9786 @ 08/28/14 11:44 AM
Hopefully the issues with team funds in Owner Mode are addressed at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.

# 2 titit32000 @ 08/28/14 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfunk9786
Hopefully the issues with team funds in Owner Mode are addressed at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm with you on this one, can't rebuild my Vikings with negative funds...

# 3 orion523 @ 08/28/14 12:12 PM
I'm hoping that the dev team become really motivated by the positive response to the game and move quickly to fix the minor issues that have cropped up(yes sim stats are a minor issue in the grand scheme). The fixes today are definitely a step in the right direction, hopefully they continue on this path.

# 4 MrBill @ 08/28/14 12:25 PM
I posted this in the CFM thread last night. Josh passed it along to the Game Changers to get out to the community

# 5 HozAndMoose @ 08/28/14 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I'm hoping that the dev team become really motivated by the positive response to the game and move quickly to fix the minor issues that have cropped up(yes sim stats are a minor issue in the grand scheme). The fixes today are definitely a step in the right direction, hopefully they continue on this path.
They arent very minor. The sim stats tie into players not progressing and then star players switching teams unrealistically.

# 6 bsurocksrule @ 08/28/14 12:40 PM
Minor or not, it's a good opportunity for the development team to bring more fans to the game by fixing errors brought up by the community.

# 7 muelly @ 08/28/14 12:41 PM
any idea if a potential sim stat fix will require a restart of our CFM?

# 8 booker21 @ 08/28/14 02:46 PM
any words on QB CPU taking to many sacks? Honestly this is my biggest issue right now with Sim Stats.

# 9 NDAlum @ 08/28/14 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
any words on QB CPU taking to many sacks? Honestly this is my biggest issue right now with Sim Stats.
Do you have next gen Madden 15? I believe I read you did not so you might be better off asking for this in the current gen section. I'm going to assume they don't issue identical patches for both gens.

My apologies if you do have a NG system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
change the sliders for protection on CPUs and you'll be all set.
That's not going to be sufficient for what he wants. He wants the QB to organically feel pressure and get rid of the ball in a reasonable amount of time.

Perfectly reasonable request by him. I think your suggestion is fine but it's going to be shot down by him quickly.

# 10 booker21 @ 08/28/14 02:53 PM
NDAlum,

Yes i do now. I have both actually. You can check my profile for proof since i went digital. (PSN:booker2121)

jayenomics,

I tried and it didn`t work. QB are still taking too many sacks.

I tried AP with PB at 100 while QB get more time, they are still getting sacks. I average 5 per game. ANd this are no user sacks (i play with the CB no switch).

I did tried bumping on all madden but while i didn`t tested too much, it sacrifices other areas.

# 11 mjavon @ 08/28/14 03:29 PM
Quote:

If the CPU holds the ball too long then lower your intentional grounding slider to 1. The QB will get rid of the ball more quickly.

# 12 sbattisti @ 08/28/14 03:30 PM
Thanks for posting this. Is it your understanding that these fixes are being released already? Or that they have been fixed, and are awaiting some future patch release that is yet undated?

# 13 callmetaternuts @ 08/28/14 03:50 PM
Glad to get an update. All we can ask for now is that they find a fix and implement it. Better than radio silence although I'm sure the "when will the patch be dropped" questions will be coming soon.

# 14 The JareBear @ 08/28/14 05:29 PM
Quote:
This doesn't help, the CPUs time in the pocket is fine and realistic, they never get rid of the ball

# 15 Connolly22 @ 08/28/14 05:32 PM
I think if they just cut the defensive backs player traits for playing the ball in air in half everything would be a lot better

# 16 Falconfreak @ 08/28/14 05:49 PM
I just hope they fix the sim stats issue in offline CCM. This is a game breaker for me. I shouldn't have to play 15 minutes quarters just to have more realistic sim stats for the cpu teams.

# 17 falconfansince81 @ 08/28/14 07:21 PM
Broken stats in offline CFM are just as 'minor' as games not counting in online CFM.

Both issues leave you with an ultimately unplayable mode in terms of what you want out of it. Sure, offline could play with a broken stat engine and users could just do 'play now', similarly to you foregoing your online franchise and playing head to head.

Good thing is they've acknowledged these MAJOR issues, looking forward to the patch.

# 18 Falconfreak @ 08/28/14 07:45 PM
Quote:
Honestly, sim stats are secondary to head to head games in CFM's not recording results. Hope they fix that soon, so they can work on the stat issue.
Honestly, I never play and have no interest in online gaming at all over consoles so the sim stats in offline is WAY more important to myself and others.

# 19 NDAlum @ 08/28/14 07:49 PM
They are both important. Let's stop this before it turns into bans.

Thanks

# 20 fancyclaps @ 08/28/14 08:13 PM
How embarrassing to release such a broken game. It reminds me of pulling an all-nighter at college and handing in a paper and there are tons of spelling and grammatical errors. And you could have made it right if you just had more time.

The dev team clearly needs more time to make the game right but they are obviously pressured by EA to release it before the NFL season starts.

Oh well, maybe next year they'll get these things right and I will actually buy the game.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.