Home
NHL 15 News Post

The same way EA Access gave users just six hours of gameplay for the trial version of Madden NFL 15, news has arrived that NHL 15 will offer the same amount of time.

Of course, the NHL 15 demo is already available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users, there was no demo for Madden NFL 15.

The trial version of NHL 15 on EA Access should be available on September 4th at noon EST, maybe a little sooner. There was a problem on Microsoft's end delaying the release for early access to Madden NFL 15 by three and a half hours. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.

For subscription prices and additional details on EA Access, click here.

Quote:
When can I try NHL 15 on Xbox One?
EA Access members will be able to download and play NHL 15 for up to six hours starting on Thursday, September 4th.

What will the NHL 15 trial include?
Members will be able to download the full NHL 15 game and play it for six hours. You can play all at once or spread your gaming over five days. Either way, you'll get regular updates letting you know how much time you have left. Note that the clock is still ticking when the game is running in the background on the Xbox One, though, so be sure to quit the game when you're not playing in order to maximize your game time.

Thanks to crankybaker for the heads up!

UPDATE: EA has removed the 6 hour time limit from the original post (you can see the original cached post here) Could we see the game for 5 full days? We will dig around.

Thanks @ghettoblasta187!

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 PhillyGuy11826 @ 08/30/14 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drich
Can I just pay $5 for 1 month and then quit the program?
Yes, you'll have to disable automatic renewal on xbox.com though

# 22 Dino @ 08/30/14 08:17 AM
I think They made the mistake of releasing the Demo. Well, in my opinion, as an EASHL player, the only way they can make up for me canceling my preorder is to have Online Team Play patched into game on Day 1.
Basically, the demo just isn't enough and it convinced a lot of people after they had that bad taste in their mouth to just skip this year.

So many decent sports games at the same time that it's easy to skip this one. I think I will revisit when it hits $30.

# 23 killer miller31 @ 08/30/14 05:50 PM
I noticed I got a survey in my email for eaaccess its a pretty long survey asking what you like and don't like and what you want to see added including if 6 hours is to short.and how long would make you happy.it even asks if you prefer season tickets plan or the way access does it.so they are considering options! I recommend everyone check their emails and complete the survey!

# 24 Qb @ 09/02/14 01:46 PM
On behalf of PS4 users and non-Access subscribers, if anyone would be willing to spend a chunk of their six hours investigating GM mode, that'd be great. We'll have an impressions thread open Thursday and I expect to know everything! And would it kill you to post some screenshots?

# 25 brunnoce @ 09/02/14 05:55 PM
Its updated again, and the 6hour limit is back in

Updated Aug 29, 2014 12:26:03 PM by Yael P

When can I try NHL 15 on Xbox One?
EA Access members will be able to download and play NHL 15 for up to six hours starting on Thursday, September 4th.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.