Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Here is a new NBA 2K15 video featuring Ricky Rubio. He is representing 2K Sports in Spain. It's a short clip, but at least it's something, while we wait for more news to arrive.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Goffs @ 08/29/14 03:15 PM
Did AD beef up during the off season? I'm guessing still an early build? I remember last year Durant was beefy in early builds before they gave him the proper body type.

# 22 NYCDaFutureisBack @ 08/29/14 03:15 PM
Nice, but im just happy they changed Curry release etc.

# 23 reptilexcq @ 08/29/14 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
hair physics!
I can't tell. I see no hair movement from this quick clip. So I don't know what you're talking about.

# 24 Goffs @ 08/29/14 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
I can't tell. I see no hair movement from this quick clip. So I don't know what you're talking about.
uh...

I think they should just give Rubio a full beard since he's going to grow it out during the season.

# 25 Rasco11 @ 08/29/14 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Did AD beef up during the off season? I'm guessing still an early build? I remember last year Durant was beefy in early builds before they gave him the proper body type.

Yep, he's up to 237. They've mentioned how different his body looks during these recent FIBA exhibitions!

# 26 Kodii Rockets @ 08/29/14 03:29 PM
Quote:
Spoiler
Yes, and lots of it. Dude is on that D12 littlehead workout plan, I think that's why he grew the minifro to balance out some of that brolic.

# 27 Rasco11 @ 08/29/14 04:07 PM
I need to get an all-hair team going! A little big guy heavy...

C-Varejo
PF-Nene
SF-Faried
SG-S. Nash
PG-Rubio
PF-P. Gasol
SG-M. Miller
C-Noah
PF-Olynyk
C-R. Lopez
PF-Scola
SG-M. Daniels (is he still around? Lol)
PF-Amundson
PF-J. Hill
PF-Dirk
SF-Vesely
SF-Crowder
PG-E. Payton
PF-Bairstow
SF-Singler
C-Mozgov
C-Turiaf
SG-Shved
PF-McRoberts
C-A. Gray
SF-D. Carroll
PF-Kirilenko
SF-G. Wallace

Man, old-school Ben Wallace, Pistol Pete, Rick Barry, Chris Kaman (caveman throwback!) would be a sight to see with hair physics!

# 28 mlp111 @ 08/29/14 04:50 PM
PC version of this game is sound more and more exciting for me. The modders possibilities are going to be insane!

# 29 Jakeness23 @ 08/29/14 04:59 PM
Quote:
uh...

I think they should just give Rubio a full beard since he's going to grow it out during the season.
They should give us that ability to edit hair and facial hair. Dirk will more than likely grow out both again this season like he's done the past couple of years.

# 30 lakers24 @ 08/29/14 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
They should give us that ability to edit hair and facial hair. Dirk will more than likely grow out both again this season like he's done the past couple of years.
They'd have to either get them in when they are completely shaven(like the created player heads in 2k14) or scan them multiple times with different length beards and hair(which is probably impossible with these players schedules).

So basically, it won't happen on consoles no time soon.

# 31 newgeneration11 @ 08/29/14 05:20 PM
Quote:

that's so high up on my wishlist. i want to put hair on Nash and put him on the Suns, and recreate their magic so bad.

# 32 TreyIM2 @ 08/29/14 05:29 PM
Oh, shoot. I noticed the hair physics. Niiiiice.

# 33 24ct @ 08/29/14 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Oh, shoot. I noticed the hair physics. Niiiiice.
Been waiting my whole life for this 2k moment.

# 34 strawberryshortcake @ 08/29/14 06:29 PM
Quote:
They should simply have beard or hair growth technology that continues to grow as you move through franchise, while giving the user the ability to shave/trim when deemed appropriate.

# 35 Sundown @ 08/29/14 06:51 PM
I don't understand Spanish, but the ad seems to be advertising how bad defense in the game actually is. Lol.

Steph's contested landing looks pretty good.

# 36 Sundown @ 08/29/14 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon623
A lot of guys did that same animation in 2k14 when Being contested

I rarely saw Steph do that. Maybe my shot selection is too good. Which it kind of bad to be with his weird release.

# 37 DaBoyBk @ 08/29/14 07:37 PM
The physics look crazy!!!!!!! But as far as Rubio face he needs to get scanned asap he looks off. But back the physics, lol. The rim and net action along with Currys jumper and Harden's famous defense gave us a pretty decent video.

# 38 angelstrout @ 08/29/14 08:32 PM
Rubio looks horrendous wow for the 4th straight yr, I don't understand the hype with this video. Couldn't 2K scan him since he's promoting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 39 CaCHooKa Man @ 08/29/14 08:50 PM
he looks fine to me

# 40 DaBoyBk @ 08/29/14 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaCHooKa Man
he looks fine to me
Yea because you probably never play with or against the T'Wolves lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.