Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Josh Looman has confirmed sim stats for CFM has been fixed, for online only. He also mentions that you will most likely have to restart your online CFM to get it to work, but is checking on it.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Gagnon39 @ 08/31/14 02:41 PM
I've never fully understood the whole "Connected Franchise Mode" thing. And especially the difference between online and offline. I simply want to run a franchise/owner mode. Simple as that.

# 122 asandique @ 08/31/14 02:55 PM
I am trying to start up an online cfm for the mean time until they fix offline sum stats. However when I try to start up an online one, it says my membership has limits! Are we only allowed to get an online cfm if we upgrade to gold? If so, where do i go to upgrade?

# 123 KingV2k3 @ 08/31/14 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle K.
I simmed through a few seasons after the stats I posted the only big moves at QB were, Phillip Rivers to Atlanta, Matt Ryan had a career ending injury it would seem. Tannehill and Andy Dalton were both on Tennessee everything else was pretty much normal in terms of where QB's were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
Not always the case, though. I simmed about 6 years twice already, and both times Manziel never rose above the low 80's, and Bortles stayed in the low 90 range.

Something interesting was EJ Manuel was always about an 80 OVR, then 4 years in he went to the Bucs and passed for over 5k yards and 50 tds. Shot up to 99 OVR the next year.
In addition to improved stats would you say that progression / regression / roster issues are also improved?

Seems so...want to make sure, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I am trying to start up an online cfm for the mean time until they fix offline sum stats. However when I try to start up an online one, it says my membership has limits! Are we only allowed to get an online cfm if we upgrade to gold? If so, where do i go to upgrade?

Since the stats are much better and it SEEMS the roster issues are improved, I just may bite the bullet and drop the 5 hundo on this game and a PS4...

Can I start an Online CCM "out of the box" or do I also need a paid subscription to PSN to do that or something?

THANKS, y'all...

# 124 haloofduty @ 08/31/14 06:36 PM
Has anyone noticed the extremely high completion percentage that came along with this fix? So many guys in the 70s and high 60s. I see why passing yards are up. Sacks also are wayyyyyy to low. I know they did their best but..... Why should I draft a beast pass rushing DE if he wont get any sacks if I sim.

# 125 jeremym480 @ 08/31/14 07:16 PM
I still saw some pretty crazy cuts. Some solid vets were cut like Redskins cut Santana Moss, Ryan Clark and Brandon Meriweather. The Cards cut John Abraham, the Falcons cut both Osi Umenyiora and Devin Hester, the Jets cut Calvin Pace.

I wasn't too happy to see those guys cut but most of them are older so it was too bothersome. However, seeing rookies who were drafted in the first 4-5 rounds or preformed well in preseason (like De'Anthony Thompson, Jarvis Landry, Alfred Blue and Vinnie Sunseri) stung a little more. Overall, I don't really think there's anything EA can really do to fix guys getting cut, the teams mainly just look at OVR before anything else, I guess. Therefore, if you're a stickler about that sort of thing you may have to stick with offline or start with a 53 man roster and avoid playing the preseason (if that's possible? I'm not sure).

# 126 RogueHominid @ 08/31/14 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
In addition to improved stats would you say that progression / regression / roster issues are also improved?

Seems so...want to make sure, etc.

Since the stats are much better and it SEEMS the roster issues are improved, I just may bite the bullet and drop the 5 hundo on this game and a PS4...

Can I start an Online CCM "out of the box" or do I also need a paid subscription to PSN to do that or something?

THANKS, y'all...

Doooooooo ittttttttttt!!!!!!!!

To your question about the online CCM, you need to pay for a PS+ subscription. You can do the whole year for $49 or 3 months for $17.

# 127 bkrich83 @ 08/31/14 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I still saw some pretty crazy cuts. Some solid vets were cut like Redskins cut Santana Moss, Ryan Clark and Brandon Meriweather. The Cards cut John Abraham, the Falcons cut both Osi Umenyiora and Devin Hester, the Jets cut Calvin Pace.

I wasn't too happy to see those guys cut but most of them are older so it was too bothersome. However, seeing rookies who were drafted in the first 4-5 rounds or preformed well in preseason (like De'Anthony Thompson, Jarvis Landry, Alfred Blue and Vinnie Sunseri) stung a little more. Overall, I don't really think there's anything EA can really do to fix guys getting cut, the teams mainly just look at OVR before anything else, I guess. Therefore, if you're a stickler about that sort of thing you may have to stick with offline or start with a 53 man roster and avoid playing the preseason (if that's possible? I'm not sure).
To be fair some of those guys have been cut recently and were borderline cuts this year.

However I think part of the problem is they have a set number of players to keep at every position, and they go strictly off the scheme they run OVR. So there's no flexibility or extended logic when it comes to roster moves.

# 128 ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ @ 08/31/14 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle K.
Season One QB And RB Stats

Manning throwing 20 tds to 17 ints is "fixed"?

Wait, I see that is an anomoly.

# 129 Gagnon39 @ 08/31/14 09:45 PM
How do I know that I have it and where do I go) to download this update/fix?

# 130 crenk @ 08/31/14 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Only real difference being you can't create save points.
Dumb question but what are save points?

# 131 Glenn33 @ 09/01/14 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crenk
Dumb question but what are save points?
This means you can't save mid - game like you can OFFLINE. If you have to log off mid game the game will be disconnected from the servers and you will have to start over. The game automatically saves after every action you do (change in sliders, settings, trades, etc.) so there are no MANUAL saves.

# 132 Glenn33 @ 09/01/14 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
How do I know that I have it and where do I go) to download this update/fix?
If you start a new ONLINE CFM right now - you have the fix. The ONLINE CFM is saved/hosted on EA's servers - not your console. There is nothing to download.

# 133 Knelltone @ 09/01/14 02:42 AM
Heard about the patch for CFM. Bought a PS4. Bought Madden. Jerkin' it to the game presently.

# 134 frnkpw13 @ 09/01/14 09:36 AM
I started a solo online league to get this fix, played and simmed mainly, a total 15 years. The only problem I have seen, which I think is a big problem, is there are 7 Quarterbacks with 99 overall and 2 with 97 overall.

The only other positions I thought had to many 99 overalls was the SS & FS. Has anyone else noticed this issue or think its not really an issue?

# 135 morkusyambo @ 09/01/14 10:49 AM
Not really an issue. I have simmed forward @ 8 - 10 seasons and the 4 QBs or so who are 99s dont put up insane stats. Kapernick is a 99 due to crazy physical skills and good intangibles. Russel Wilson is more of a perfect balance. There are two Qbs who were drafted and made it up to 99 in a couple of years including mine with the Saints. The other plays for the Broncos. I think the playbooks and great talent on both those teams enabled the young QBs to have early success and develop quickly.

That in and of itself is a breath of fresh air as it was never possible in Madden before.

# 136 GisherJohn24 @ 09/01/14 01:00 PM
So offline franchise is broken?

# 137 morkusyambo @ 09/01/14 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
So offline franchise is broken?

Of course. What else is new? Online is great for simming now. Still have unrealistic WR/DB interactions and crazy high completion% for QBs in game, but the game is better than it has been in a long while. Of course I expect that for 70 bucks, so I totally understand those that can only play offline (which was my situation last year) being super pissed.

# 138 GisherJohn24 @ 09/01/14 01:26 PM
If you don't Sim it's okay though? Meaning If I play every game with my team stats will be okay ?

# 139 morkusyambo @ 09/01/14 01:33 PM
I havent' played offline, but I imagine the answer is still no until EA patches it.

Play online and you will be happy

# 140 GisherJohn24 @ 09/01/14 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkusyambo
I havent' played offline, but I imagine the answer is still no until EA patches it.

Play online and you will be happy
I've played 2 OFFLINE games so far (no simming) and I don't notice any stats that look out of whack or what have you. Does just simming the games you play causing the problems?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.