Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 improved visuals trailer. They have also released the NBA Live 15 features list.

Let us know what you think!

Lights, Camera, Action
We’re doubling down on visuals with an all-new scanning and lightning technique for the most photo-realistic player models in franchise history. Add into the mix player specific body types and contextual emotional responses and you will truly feel like you’re in the action.

Real-Time Physics in the Paint
Feel the impact of real-time physics on every drive, post move and collision in the most trafficked area on the court. 100+ new animations make it possible for something unpredictable and amazing to happen on every play. Scoring has been amped up with 3x the variety of dunks, layups and signature shots as you impose your will on your opponent with physicality you can feel.

Ultra-Responsive Controls
Passing, shooting and dribbling will feel snappier the moment you pick up the sticks. Freestyle Passing takes your assist game to the next level with no looks, behind the backs, and more. An all-new shot feedback system teaches you how to successfully get buckets, measuring three key factors in real-time to determine shot quality. Enhancements to bounceTek allow you to make cuts and change momentum on a dime, giving you the ability to create space and pull off devastating skilled dribble moves on the run.

Smarter AI & Transition Game
New AI logic drives all 10 players to move with intent and purpose while displaying greater off-ball awareness, adjusting as every play develops. Add in a smooth transition game as well as real-world offensive sets and defensive schemes and you’ve got 48 minutes and 94 feet of end-to-end, dynamic gameplay.

Defense Is Fun
New defensive systems make it easier to contain your man by using just the left stick. Contextual physicality, bumps and jostles, in addition to a new shot blocking system, delivers simplicity in controls helping you make that big defensive stop when your team needs it most.

Learn LIVE
NBA All-Star and Former ROTY Damian Lillard is your personal coach and mentor on the journey to becoming an expert NBA LIVE 15 player. Learn how to dominate LIVE like a boss with drills and tutorials wrapped in stories about Lillard’s path to the NBA.

LIVE Season
BIG Moments just got bigger. New Hot Spot Challenges allow you to replicate game-changing moments within an hour of them happening in the real NBA. The closer you get, the more bonus points you earn. Plus, all-new featured monthly events will offer fresh challenges as they actually happen, in real-time.

LIVE Ultimate Team
The perfect combination of NBA LIVE 15 and fantasy basketball. Build your dream team of the brightest modern NBA stars and all-time legends. Compete online or take part in Fantasy Challenges to earn coins and purchase new packs of players, uniforms, contracts, and more. A new auction house adds even more opportunities to assemble the fantasy team you’ve always wanted.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Cherifanaiz @ 09/02/14 01:24 PM
Graphics look much better, but the animations in the trailer looks similar to live 14..élite 11...etc! It's early to say anything without seeing the gameplay of 5v5 ... but does not look good, I think!

# 22 Williekemp15 @ 09/02/14 01:27 PM
Graphics look improved but the two biggest things 1) animations looked WAY better and 2) player emotion. Two things that really hurt Live 14 have been improved, cant wait to see more!

# 23 jayman504 @ 09/02/14 01:27 PM
Like others have posted limbs and movement look stiff as h*ll, but other from that I liked what I saw. Combine that with ESPN presentation and it will look just fine. How it plays on the other hand is a totally different situation!

good job EA

# 24 sega2k @ 09/02/14 01:29 PM
THANK U LAWWD!! I've watched the video multiple times now..Go to youtube and play the video at .25 speed..You can see everything basically frame by frame..Some things I noticed.

1. Everyone looks like EVERYONE (Didn't see any bad faces) Lebron looks better than 2K imho
2. Body types are on-point..There is a clear difference between Dwight and Kemba
3. Emotions
4. Shoe game (Did yall see the Jordan 7 Raptors that Derozan was wearing and the Kobe's?? Ryan Santos I SEE YOU!! Salute!!
5. Dribbling looks much better and fluid, you can see that there are collision in the paint and dribbling
6. There is that Live 10 feeling..NOT a bad thing..
7. That dunk Lillard did on Dwight showed help defense, last year that was an easy drive with no contest.
8. Blake Griffin and Curry look better than the pre-released screenshots we saw earlier..

# 25 DatGD12guage @ 09/02/14 01:29 PM
Trailer looks good b/c its suppose to so props to EA for making a good trailer as of right now but Im not going to be fooled b/c we all know EA has a history of showing off fake trailers and when we get the game it looks totally different from the trailer. I want to know if this is actual gameplay.

# 26 swac07 @ 09/02/14 01:29 PM
Im loving the shoes....im not as blown away as I thought I would be at the trailer, but I do see positives....player faces for the most part...hopefully the game plays fluid..cant wait to try the demo..loving "im different" as the trailer's song though

# 27 da ThRONe @ 09/02/14 01:29 PM
I don't know how to take snapshots and post them. But if you stop it at the 0:12 mark it perfectly illustrate the slight difference in body type. Amir Johnson shoulders are rounder and the area between his neck and shoulder is more a of a straight line while DeMar DeRozan shoulders are slimmer and the area between the neck and shoulders are slanting downward.

This could get interesting.

# 28 jayman504 @ 09/02/14 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Wow!! I mean some of this faces are straight dead on. That Derozan screen at the beginning is nasty. Also, LeBron looks dead on. I'm so pumped for this game after seeing that. If you slowed it down you could see their new Collision engine at work. It may not be perfect but damn if this doesn't look like a huge change from 14. Shoe game is on point again, some of this areas looked great and dat Rondo doe... WTF, don't act like you haven't already seen most of this haha.
THis. I actually went back to look at it again in my opinion they NAILED Amir Johnson and Demar looks pretty spot on.

# 29 WTF @ 09/02/14 01:30 PM
That is indeed actual gameplay.

# 30 Cherifanaiz @ 09/02/14 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherifanaiz
Graphics look much better, but the animations in the trailer looks similar to live 14..élite 11...etc! It's early to say anything without seeing the gameplay of 5v5 ... but does not look good, I think!
The ball changes direction to get into the rim ... very strange things that are still present in the game!

# 31 quehouston @ 09/02/14 01:31 PM
Probably the biggest leap in 1 year I've ever seen.

# 32 m1ke_nyc @ 09/02/14 01:32 PM
Ok im hype.

# 33 da ThRONe @ 09/02/14 01:34 PM
Haven't been this excited for a trailer in a well. Hopefully Live can pull it altogether.

Another thing I notice was the speed of Curry's pass. The one thing that has killed spacing in 2K over the year was a lack of crisp passing which allowed the defense to react much quicker than they should. One of the principles of basketball is the ball moves quicker than the man. Which is why great passing teams usually always gets good looks on offense.

# 34 XXstormmXX @ 09/02/14 01:34 PM
Way better then 2K. It doesn't have that tint that 2K graphics have that makes it look video-gamey.

# 35 The 24th Letter @ 09/02/14 01:35 PM
Very, very nice trailer...

now I am pumped to see some signature style.

# 36 sega2k @ 09/02/14 01:36 PM
Did yall see the veins in Lillard's neck after he dunked?!?!..Also the whole "I'm Different" seems to be a shot at 2K..I like that though..The dribbling looks similar to Live 14..But not as stiff..If they can make the movements a little more fluid..We may have something special on our hand..Also, Youtube is registering a very positive ratio relative to negative..Seems as if the public enjoyed what they saw..

# 37 Clappington @ 09/02/14 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Way better then 2K. It doesn't have that tint that 2K graphics have that makes it look video-gamey.
What do you smoke? I want some of that lol. how much of this was gameplay?

# 38 bateman11 @ 09/02/14 01:36 PM
That trailer showed something we haven't seen from a Live trailer in a long time.. CONFIDENCE.

There is some serious swagger being brought by this game. If you are looking for the same style as the competition, you're in the wrong place. Two totally different games bringing different things to the table.

Animations look X200 better. Dunks and collisions in the paint were a major weak spot last year. CLEARLY those have been improved mightily.

Passing and contact between defender and ballhandler. Also two areas that were terrible last year. The curry left-handed off the bounce pass to Klay was a breath of fresh air to say the least. And then look at defener interaction with the ball-handler in the westbrook/oladipo/lilliard sequences. You can SEE Chris Paul bite on that sick cross by Dipo. Beautiful.

I wanna see more jumpers to see what kind of variety has been added. That Lebron jumper is on point.

# 39 alaska2k3 @ 09/02/14 01:39 PM
If the visuals improved this much over the year, I hope the gameplay did as well. Great to have options - looks like I'm getting both basketball games this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 m1ke_nyc @ 09/02/14 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
What do you smoke? I want some of that lol. how much of this was gameplay?
The EASPORTSNBA twitter account said this was all gameplay. This trailer looked just as good as that other games trailer.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.