Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 improved visuals trailer. They have also released the NBA Live 15 features list.

Let us know what you think!

Lights, Camera, Action
We’re doubling down on visuals with an all-new scanning and lightning technique for the most photo-realistic player models in franchise history. Add into the mix player specific body types and contextual emotional responses and you will truly feel like you’re in the action.

Real-Time Physics in the Paint
Feel the impact of real-time physics on every drive, post move and collision in the most trafficked area on the court. 100+ new animations make it possible for something unpredictable and amazing to happen on every play. Scoring has been amped up with 3x the variety of dunks, layups and signature shots as you impose your will on your opponent with physicality you can feel.

Ultra-Responsive Controls
Passing, shooting and dribbling will feel snappier the moment you pick up the sticks. Freestyle Passing takes your assist game to the next level with no looks, behind the backs, and more. An all-new shot feedback system teaches you how to successfully get buckets, measuring three key factors in real-time to determine shot quality. Enhancements to bounceTek allow you to make cuts and change momentum on a dime, giving you the ability to create space and pull off devastating skilled dribble moves on the run.

Smarter AI & Transition Game
New AI logic drives all 10 players to move with intent and purpose while displaying greater off-ball awareness, adjusting as every play develops. Add in a smooth transition game as well as real-world offensive sets and defensive schemes and you’ve got 48 minutes and 94 feet of end-to-end, dynamic gameplay.

Defense Is Fun
New defensive systems make it easier to contain your man by using just the left stick. Contextual physicality, bumps and jostles, in addition to a new shot blocking system, delivers simplicity in controls helping you make that big defensive stop when your team needs it most.

Learn LIVE
NBA All-Star and Former ROTY Damian Lillard is your personal coach and mentor on the journey to becoming an expert NBA LIVE 15 player. Learn how to dominate LIVE like a boss with drills and tutorials wrapped in stories about Lillard’s path to the NBA.

LIVE Season
BIG Moments just got bigger. New Hot Spot Challenges allow you to replicate game-changing moments within an hour of them happening in the real NBA. The closer you get, the more bonus points you earn. Plus, all-new featured monthly events will offer fresh challenges as they actually happen, in real-time.

LIVE Ultimate Team
The perfect combination of NBA LIVE 15 and fantasy basketball. Build your dream team of the brightest modern NBA stars and all-time legends. Compete online or take part in Fantasy Challenges to earn coins and purchase new packs of players, uniforms, contracts, and more. A new auction house adds even more opportunities to assemble the fantasy team you’ve always wanted.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 sega2k @ 09/02/14 02:28 PM
Hip Hop gamer has spoken...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZnvsePFNVQ

# 102 tsbmolina @ 09/02/14 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Now that's how you do player models! 2K take notes! None of that skinny arm crap 2K15 is putting out. I'm a 2K guy but accurate player models/body types are huge for me. Well done EA!
Oh by skinny you must mean Wiggins toothpick legs and arms from the Live trailer, got it.

# 103 eko718 @ 09/02/14 02:30 PM
Looks very good. Want to get a feel for how it plays now.

# 104 oasis90 @ 09/02/14 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Oh by skinny you must mean Wiggins toothpick legs and arms from the Live trailer, got it.
You can continue to play 2k man, no problem

# 105 swac07 @ 09/02/14 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sega2k
Hip Hop gamer has spoken...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZnvsePFNVQ
Nooooooooo

# 106 mike24forever @ 09/02/14 02:33 PM
As a gentleman who is quite invested in the "shoe culture"......MY GOODNESS!!!! The Jordan 7's, damn, damn, damn.

This game looks great from this trailer. Looking forward to thus title.

# 107 stillfeelme @ 09/02/14 02:33 PM
Quote:
The colors look washed out, the players heads and bodies are disproportionate, and the animations still look wonky. It honestly doesn't look much different to me. Also by the looks of it Kemba Walker might be getting investigated for performance-enhancing drugs.
The animations are not perfect yet I have to agree with that but improved from 14

# 108 oldman @ 09/02/14 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
They've already stated there wouldn't be a dramatic upgrade in this department.
Thanks. I was worried they had taken it out because they wanted to go in another direction. If they will tweak a few things it will be okay.

# 109 Schwall @ 09/02/14 02:33 PM
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. This team is busting their *** to make a quality basketball game and seeing this stuff really makes us proud and ready to keep delivering for you all.

# 110 sega2k @ 09/02/14 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
As a gentleman who is quite invested in the "shoe culture"......MY GOODNESS!!!! The Jordan 7's, damn, damn, damn.

This game looks great from this trailer. Looking forward to thus title.
I said the same thing earlier..I hope they have the Jordan 10s and the space jams..

# 111 tsbmolina @ 09/02/14 02:36 PM
I really don't understand how people think these graphics look good. Westbrook looks horrible and those Raptor players look last gen. I suppose it would look good if it was on the PS3 and Xbox 360 but not the PS4 and Xbox One

# 112 loosey101 @ 09/02/14 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwall
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. This team is busting their *** to make a quality basketball game and seeing this stuff really makes us proud and ready to keep delivering for you all.
Game is looking great! The Collision animations look awesome, hope they aren't canned!

# 113 TheBadazz @ 09/02/14 02:37 PM
Looks good. Can't wait for my 6 hrs. if it plays good I'll buy it!

# 114 ERA @ 09/02/14 02:37 PM
Am I the only one who isn't 'blown away' with this games visuals? The visuals look good, but people make them sound way better than they really are.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

# 115 stillfeelme @ 09/02/14 02:39 PM
Quote:
I really don't understand how people think these graphics look good. I suppose it would look good if it was on the PS3 and Xbox 360 but not the PS4 and Xbox One
The colors are washed out giving the players an ashy look or like you are watching it on a bad HDTV. Last year they looked waxy. Player faces are good. Animates better than Live 14 so there is progress

# 116 thedream2k13 @ 09/02/14 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Am I the only one who isn't 'blown away' with this games visuals? The visuals look good, but people make them sound way better than they really are.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
Compared to live 14 they are a great upgrade. Animations still look a little off though but they got a year to work on that for live 16

You also gotta remeber many of posters here been praying for improvement and overact when it comes to the visual upgrade. Its great but graphical issues still exist . need that demo !

# 117 loosey101 @ 09/02/14 02:39 PM
Quote:
I really don't understand how people think these graphics look good. Westbrook looks horrible and those Raptor players look last gen. I suppose it would look good if it was on the PS3 and Xbox 360 but not the PS4 and Xbox One
Are you serious bro? Please bring some last gen shots of these players and let's compare. Apparently live can't win for losing with you. I'd say 90 percent of the players looked fantastic in the trailer and I'm assuming that Westbrook wasn't scanned.

# 118 nick_sr @ 09/02/14 02:43 PM
lol

loved the trailer

lebron looked amazing

because westbrook didn't get scanned his face still looks off

guess some guys havent seen wiggins dunk before lol. thhat was perfect!

derozan's face tho!!!!!

# 119 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/02/14 02:43 PM
It does look impressive. Live fans are no doubt ecstatic right now but lets keep everything in context. Graphics are nice but when it comes to sports video games they are just one piece of the puzzle. It's the moving representation of the sport that counts, respecting nature's laws and gravity, physics etc.

If the game plays like real basketball, that's what I'll care about most. But good job on the graphics. They're about where they need to be to compete with NBA 2K15.

# 120 TCFClemson @ 09/02/14 02:43 PM
Good job EA Sports Live team... I was close to pre ordering 2k15 but will hold off until I can try out both.

Player movement looks great and IMO makes up for any slight visual issues.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.