Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Madden NFL Companion app is now out on Google Play for you to download. The iOS version doesn't seem to be available yet, but we will be watching out for it.

UPDATE: It is now available for iOS devices.

The app promises to keep you connected to your Madden NFL experience while you are away. If you get the app, let us know how it is!

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BadAssHskr @ 09/05/14 03:31 PM
i just DL'd this on iOS. i don't have a CFM to log in to, so not sure it's actually working. it does however open up.

# 2 FindingQuiet @ 09/05/14 03:32 PM
It's out for iPhone but not for iPad.

# 3 BadAssHskr @ 09/06/14 07:10 PM
Anyone been able to log in via the ios app?

Mine open up fine but when i go to log in, it just goes to a blank white screen.

# 4 themoneyteam1212 @ 09/06/14 07:12 PM
was really looking forward to this ap for my ipad air....this app is a joke...complete joke...very disappointing

# 5 azdawgpound @ 09/06/14 07:30 PM
ok it says u can track your cfm and do transactions etc?? wth is it u find this at? I've looked all over the app and can't find anything about cfm.

# 6 BadAssHskr @ 09/06/14 07:56 PM
Mine has a button that specifically states connected franchise mode website.

When i hit it to log in it goes to a blank page.

# 7 azdawgpound @ 09/06/14 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Mine has a button that specifically states connected franchise mode website.

When i hit it to log in it goes to a blank page.

I don't see no button saying anything about connected franchise and now the app goes blank and nothing.

my app its more like a MUT version of madden 15...

# 8 BadAssHskr @ 09/06/14 08:09 PM
This is what im looking at (hopefully image shows up. Im on my phone).

# 9 azdawgpound @ 09/06/14 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
This is what im looking at (hopefully image shows up. Im on my phone).

mine only shows madden mobile there's no other things listed hth is that even possiable I d/led it from the store just like they said....

ok n/m I d/led the wrong thing just the mobile game not the companion.

im also able to sign into my cfm.

# 10 FindingQuiet @ 09/06/14 08:43 PM
I was able to login fine. I clicked the login button and then it prompted me for my Origin account info.

# 11 Benz87 @ 09/07/14 01:45 AM
I was hoping I could manage my MUT team via this app, but it seems all the app provides is a link to EA's website. Even if this app did provide more, I would have to question how it would link to my PSN. I've been attempting to link my PSN account with my EA/Origin account for quite some time, but the function that should let you add a persona has never operated properly for me. I've found several thread in EA's forum making this same complaint dating back 2 years without any response from EA or providing a solution to the matter.

# 12 Boltman @ 09/07/14 01:47 AM
I was going to download this but I've read that it really doesn't do much. That it basically takes you to other links for the game.

# 13 Gorilla Glass @ 09/07/14 09:35 AM
Its not much but it gives out alerts and game results.

It's OK.

# 14 Iceman87GT @ 09/08/14 04:24 AM
Its basically a bookmark for the MUT and Online CFM websites.

Only thing that might actually be in-app appears to be the Coach Glass, but I couldn't tell you for sure because when I click on it it opens up the PS App and does nothing else.

Very disappointing and if this is all that it does I am baffled as to why it wasn't available at launch. I could understand the delay if we were actually going to be able to do everything but play a game in MUT, or if it actually granted access to your CFM (again except for stuff that require gameplay) and not just link you to the already available website.

# 15 kwebbvols4423 @ 09/08/14 09:43 AM
The app is pointless.

# 16 BadAssHskr @ 09/08/14 10:13 AM
EA has a tremendous opportunity to really bring this thing up to standards, the possibilities are endless what they could offer.

I would like to be able to do all of my franchise activities, other than play the weeks game, on my pc or via their app.

This would include being able to work on my custom playbook.

The NCAA team had their online dynasty activities in good shape.

I see no reason why we can't do our team meetings/confidence, what ever they call it, online.

But why stop there, how about depth charts, game planning, what ever.

# 17 howboutdat @ 09/08/14 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz87
I was hoping I could manage my MUT team via this app, but it seems all the app provides is a link to EA's website. Even if this app did provide more, I would have to question how it would link to my PSN. I've been attempting to link my PSN account with my EA/Origin account for quite some time, but the function that should let you add a persona has never operated properly for me. I've found several thread in EA's forum making this same complaint dating back 2 years without any response from EA or providing a solution to the matter.
Welcome to EA , the company that cant get a dang thing right, but loves to hype things up like they are the best thing since sliced bread....So typical. Im sure its not able to do much because , "they had a short dev cycle" , come on guys dont you just wanna give em a break , i mean its hard on these guys ...... i mean please, they promise next year will be better..... now where have i heard that before? oh yeah , EA about every single friggin madden they make anymore....

# 18 CM Hooe @ 09/08/14 11:29 AM
Gotta say I'm very disappointed with this mobile app which is quite obviously something not much time or effort was put into.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.