Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Pre-Week 1 Roster Update is out for Madden NFL 15 featuring each team's final 53-man rosters. Also a new tuning update was released as well. We'll have details on both shortly!

UPDATE: EA Sports has stated the tuning update includes some user and CPU pass rush tuning.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Mbalmer @ 09/05/14 02:13 PM
PS4 here. Didn't have to do the intro again.

# 22 Bull_Market @ 09/05/14 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime
K.J. Wright at MLB ??? Taylor Price that is in practice squad is on the roster and not Phil Bates? @_@
EA you get millions of dollars selling this game, how the f**** is possible you are not able to get one thing right?
Hire few more people come on
You think this kind of response is called for? Man, I must be getting old.

# 23 fjackson18 @ 09/05/14 02:21 PM
the reset of the game... i.e having to do the Panthers.Hawks game has happened to me a few rimes before todays update. i felt it had something to do with not completely quitting out the game and losing connection to the server. as for the rosters... they are ok. there are only 3 people on IR and they don't even have the injured icon on their names. speaking for the colts roster... disappointed in the fact there are players we have put on IR that have been on since before the first preseason game still active. i do not remember how many 99 rated players were on the default roster but now there's only 3 (J.J, Sherm, Calvin).

# 24 Arrowhead21 @ 09/05/14 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
congrats.

# 25 zizoux @ 09/05/14 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
Same here.
I hope the tuning doesn't make the game easy.Especially the offense.

# 26 statum71 @ 09/05/14 02:32 PM
Is this roster for use in CFM also?

# 27 charter04 @ 09/05/14 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
There players on your practice squad! Count how many players are on the skins madden roster is? It's more than 53! EA added all 53 and practice squad players.

Not all of them. I'm not sure how many players can be on a roster on the game but, there should be 63 at least. Also PUP and IR players. I know the Cowboys are missing some practice squad players. Of course Sam made it. Go figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 Bull_Market @ 09/05/14 02:40 PM
-Passing seems MUCH easier
-CPU Qbs are not taking sacks
-My WRs make plays on the ball without me switching to them now

So far, it seems as if the game was "dumbed down" and I am not that good of a player.

# 29 zizoux @ 09/05/14 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market

So far, it seems as if the game was "dumbed down" and I am not that good of a player.
Please tell me you're joking. That is what feared the most

# 30 booker21 @ 09/05/14 02:46 PM
Quote:

Would you mind explaining why so you feel it's easier? How many games did you play? How many times you sack the CPU qb?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

# 31 Arrowhead21 @ 09/05/14 02:46 PM
David Wilson has essentially retired yet he's still on the Madden roster.

# 32 BadAssHskr @ 09/05/14 02:51 PM
i think this game plays a bit differently each time i play it.

the OP was updated,

Quote:
UPDATE: EA Sports has stated the tuning update includes some user and CPU pass rush tuning.
likely along with rating changes on the roster.

i'm sure it'll take a few games of play to really get a grasp on what all has happened.

# 33 Bull_Market @ 09/05/14 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Would you mind explaining why so you feel it's easier? How many games did you play? How many times you sack the CPU qb?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Its only been one game, so I can't make anything concrete. I play maybe 1-2 games every other day. Before I was getting 5-8 sacks a game. Now, its late in the 3rd quarter and I've sacked Barkley twice. Before, I was getting two sacks a qtr.

Just has that old madden feeling on offense now, no punts, whoever gets the ball last wins.

# 34 PhiPsi1 @ 09/05/14 03:01 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Its only been one game, so I can't make anything concrete. I play maybe 1-2 games every other day. Before I was getting 5-8 sacks a game. Now, its late in the 3rd quarter and I've sacked Barkley twice. Before, I was getting two sacks a qtr.

Just has that old madden feeling on offense now, no punts, whoever gets the ball last wins.
@All -

Just for future reference. Is it possible for us NOT to download the latest tuning update if we choose not to? These comments have me worried now especially since I watched A&S's (Armor & Sword's) twitch broadcast this morning and see how polished he got the game to be with his sliders & edited roster....

# 35 ultralow36 @ 09/05/14 03:03 PM
@arrowhead.....ps4 ver made me do that last wrek when psn went down.....

# 36 BadAssHskr @ 09/05/14 03:10 PM
Quote:
Before I was getting 5-8 sacks a game. Now, its late in the 3rd quarter and I've sacked Barkley twice. Before, I was getting two sacks a qtr.
so at least it's working as intended. toning down sacks was the point right? i don't know what i'm missing.

anyhow, i'm not going to speculate anymore. hopefully something comes out more concrete on what all changed.

# 37 Bull_Market @ 09/05/14 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Placibo affect bro, just wait until tuner notes are posted b4 assuming what has changed....
Could be, all I know is I was avg 14.7 pts per game before this tuner. One game after the tuner, I have 502 yards of offense, 38 pts, and no punts. Unless I got significantly better over night with no practice, then yes, it is a placebo effect.

# 38 Bull_Market @ 09/05/14 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime
What about the Penalties? Did you get any?
No. I did not.

# 39 Armor and Sword @ 09/05/14 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@All -

Just for future reference. Is it possible for us NOT to download the latest tuning update if we choose not to? These comments have me worried now especially since I watched A&S's (Armor & Sword's) twitch broadcast this morning and see how polished he got the game to be with his sliders & edited roster....
Remain calm.....all is well. Don't get worked up because we have people already ripping apart the tuner.

I have little to no doubt, Charter, Blue Ninja, TNK, Quinn, and a host of others as well as myself will be able to tweak the sliders and adjust and get this game balanced....without QB edits now that they nerfed pass rushing as was needed and demanded by the communty.

Freaking EA can't win around here....it's really annoying and downright childish.

They have made a fantastic game this year. Those who know this are enjoying the heck out of it. I know a lot of us in this great community are working to solve game tuning issues....not constantly complain about them. Constructive feedback is always welcomed...but screaming and pounding the table is really counter productive. They nerfed the pass rush....they had to. It was out of hand. So let's test some sliders and balance this game. We will get it right. Dev's test at default. We don't.

Who's with me!!!

Choose your path....either work the game to get the game you want out of it...or trade it in.

Rant over.

# 40 Armor and Sword @ 09/05/14 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
How is tuning pass blocking going to help with the sacks when CPU PBK at 100 didn't?
Dice role mechanic was tuned.....that's how. They tuned the role chance of winning the one on one with the OL lower.

Simple as that. It is an algorithm fix. The slider will now increase or decrease the chances more effectively. It needed to be nerfed. It was probably too over powering (the out of the box algorithm).

Testing will commence shortly.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.