Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

The Pre-Week 1 Roster Update is out for Madden NFL 15 featuring each team's final 53-man rosters. Also a new tuning update was released as well. We'll have details on both shortly!

UPDATE: EA Sports has stated the tuning update includes some user and CPU pass rush tuning.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 bamaboy082 @ 09/05/14 07:37 PM
Do I have to restart my current online franchise to use these? Don't they take effect in my current setup?

# 102 KrazyJvilleD @ 09/05/14 07:38 PM
so many things wrong with jags roster..

why is zane beadles, a previous pro bowler a 77?

bortles has been the best rookie QB by far in preseason, and no updates

Grats is the best CB on the jags, and LCB, by far, and hes rated lower than ball!??!

you agreed weeks ago on twitter jonathan cyprien should be faster than a pathetic 82 speed, yet 2 updates later, he's teh same

Sennderrick marks was one of the top DT's last season in pro football focus rankings, and he's an 80

marquise lee is rated like a 5th round scrub WR.. not a one time top 5 overall pick had not been for injuries.. he was still drafted high in the 2nd round, and his rating is garbage

# 103 vstro @ 09/05/14 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyJvilleD
so many things wrong with jags roster..

why is zane beadles, a previous pro bowler a 77?

bortles has been the best rookie QB by far in preseason, and no updates

Grats is the best CB on the jags, and LCB, by far, and hes rated lower than ball!??!

you agreed weeks ago on twitter jonathan cyprien should be faster than a pathetic 82 speed, yet 2 updates later, he's teh same

Sennderrick marks was one of the top DT's last season in pro football focus rankings, and he's an 80

marquise lee is rated like a 5th round scrub WR.. not a one time top 5 overall pick had not been for injuries.. he was still drafted high in the 2nd round, and his rating is garbage
I'm not going to say anything about those players ratings, because i don't know enough about them. But your argument of "a previous prowl bowler" and "one time top 5 overall projected pick" are too weak. Tell us why they deserve the higher rating, rather than say what they have done in the past. What ratings are off for said player.

# 104 hawley088 @ 09/05/14 08:03 PM
no player deserves a rating boost because of pre season performance tbh

# 105 Number999 @ 09/05/14 08:04 PM
I quite liked the tuner update for me personally. Pass rushing is fixed for me at least, I can still get sacks but Suh isn't going full-Lawrence Taylor which is quite nice. Other than that still plays the same as old. (which is a good thing in my opinion)

# 106 Millennium @ 09/05/14 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Well, I knew it would only be a matter of time. ea, has wrecked some decent gameplay with a tuner . First off I still see a lot of sacks, so they didn't touch that. Second off, the running game has been completely nerfed . I can run all over the place with Ingram. This is exactly what ea does year after year. They use a sim experience to sell the game, and then they cater to online gamers and tournament players. Madden 25, last year, by the end of the year, had been nerfed into the ground and was horrible for the offline gamer. Donnie Moore is not a sim player, EAs market is not the sim market, and will not make it sim and keep it Sim for the entire year. It is becoming crystal clear. They are going to cater to the whiny little kids and whiny tournament players , who know nothing about football. This burns my hide. We see this year in and year out and it is sickening. Exactly the reason why I absolutely despise the fact that ea has the exclusive license. That will be all. Thank goodness we have the ability to remove the tuners, and play without the first patch. I'm taking this trash off, and playing the game that I was sold.
First of all, keep it constructive.

Secondly, I'm not having that issue at all. I went back to All Pro Default just to try it without previous slider changes, and have had better gsmes than before.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

# 107 Reggie16 @ 09/05/14 08:05 PM
So is there a reason why we cannot start a CFM with these rosters? Everytime i load a custom roster it is a different one.

# 108 forme95 @ 09/05/14 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
no player deserves a rating boost because of pre season performance tbh
If anything, they need to drop ALL the ratings on ALL the players. There are WAY TO MANY players with high attributes. Thats the biggest problem why stats end up the way they are. Who ever does the ratings are making them way to high. JMO.

# 109 zizoux @ 09/05/14 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Well, I knew it would only be a matter of time. ea, has wrecked some decent gameplay with a tuner . First off I still see a lot of sacks, so they didn't touch that. Second off, the running game has been completely nerfed . I can run all over the place with Ingram. This is exactly what ea does year after year. They use a sim experience to sell the game, and then they cater to online gamers and tournament players. Madden 25, last year, by the end of the year, had been nerfed into the ground and was horrible for the offline gamer. Donnie Moore is not a sim player, EAs market is not the sim market, and will not make it sim and keep it Sim for the entire year. It is becoming crystal clear. They are going to cater to the whiny little kids and whiny tournament players , who know nothing about football. This burns my hide. We see this year in and year out and it is sickening. Exactly the reason why I absolutely despise the fact that ea has the exclusive license. That will be all. Thank goodness we have the ability to remove the tuners, and play without the first patch. I'm taking this trash off, and playing the game that I was sold.
So true. However, I still want to believe they messed some things up unintentionally with this tuner. I mean, they couldn't possibly dumbed down the running game THAT much. Because now you can win games without throwing the ball once. #optimism

# 110 BL8001 @ 09/05/14 08:21 PM
I "zeroed out" everything, penalties and gameplay sliders, what I mean is I set them all back to 50.

Putting tackle at 50 pained me...

Anyway a remarkable thing happened. Redskins kicked a 54 yard FG and missed it horribly wide right and a CPU kickoff only went to the 8 yd line with very little wind.

Haven't seen the CPU do either of those things pre tuner.

I can't see any reason in the world why EA would bother to fix special teams but those two things I saw have me thinking wow...did they?

Oh and I also had a goal line stand after the skins had 1st and goal on my 2.

# 111 sportyguyfl31 @ 09/05/14 08:25 PM
How about a tuner to allow coverage shading to enable a CB to leverage a shallow crosser

# 112 JaymeeAwesome @ 09/05/14 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
I "zeroed out" everything, penalties and gameplay sliders, what I mean is I set them all back to 50.

Anyway a remarkable thing happened. Redskins kicked a 54 yard FG and missed it horribly wide right and a CPU kickoff only went to the 8 yd line with very little wind.

I can't see any reason in the world why EA would bother to fix special teams but those two things I saw have me thinking wow...did they?

Explain the kickoff thing you mentioned. I'd expect 65% of the kickoffs to be unreturnable. Are you saying kicking it into the wind winded up on the 8 yard line is a good thing?

# 113 OhMrHanky @ 09/05/14 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I've used them both, and I kind of like both actually. I'm torn, lol.

Last year, a lot of people seemed to want to play on slow, but I believe I was playing on Fast because that felt more like NFL speed gameplay. This year is completely different. Normal speed is WAY too fast. Lol. And, seriously, it feels faster than NFL speed and more Arcady with less ability to actually play. If it's a running play by the CPU, the play is over before I find out who has the ball. Lol. Slow feels perfect this year. I don't know how anyone played on slow last year as it was like playing in the mud, but this year, Slow is a must. I switched a few games ago, and the game feels more 'correct.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 114 OhMrHanky @ 09/05/14 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001

Lol. I just saw this myself. I've been lowering fg ACC for awhile, and saw some misses, but WOW, did I push a 52 yarded WIDE left. Nice to see some fg misses.

# 115 JMD @ 09/05/14 08:47 PM
I don't know if this has anything to do with the tuner update but I just saw my first unnecessary roughness call. I hit a WR just a bit out of bounds and they called it. Love it.

# 116 asandique @ 09/05/14 08:51 PM
Man, no offline sim stat fix up yet? Lol damn! EA need to get on the ball with that and fix it already! I wanna get my career as the second coming of Bill Walsh going!!!!!

# 117 Davon_A_Brown @ 09/05/14 09:01 PM
Early Impressions:
Washington vs. Giants, Eli goes deep on the first play from scrimmage.

Quick question that doesn't belong here: Is block shedding tied in with the tackling slider this year?

# 118 bkrich83 @ 09/05/14 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Man, no offline sim stat fix up yet? Lol damn! EA need to get on the ball with that and fix it already! I wanna get my career as the second coming of Bill Walsh going!!!!!
At this point not sure why it needs explanation. That will be fixed in a patch not a tuning update.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

# 119 m1ke_nyc @ 09/05/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I've used them both, and I kind of like both actually. I'm torn, lol.
Was just playing Texans-Bills and put game speed on slow, even though I think the game plays good on normal speed have to say the animations still play out alot better on slow.

# 120 therizing02 @ 09/05/14 09:25 PM
I'm going to keep playing but here is one half of stats from my first game after the tuner....

Baltimore 17 Cincinnati 14

Flacco 19-20-251 yards and I have 7 sacks.

Worst of all, Baltimore is driving inside my 25 yard line with 11 seconds left and a time out towards the end of the half. They call the usual 4 verticals play, complete the underneath route and let the clock run out without using the time out to kick the FG.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.