Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Twitter user @javibbns sent me these videos he captured from the NBA House in Madrid.

Confirmed player ratings:

Lakers

J. Lin - 77
K. Bryant - 89
W. Johnson - 73
C. Boozer - 78
J. Hill - 76
N. Young - 78
E. Davis - 73
J. Randle - 76
S. Nash - 76
R. Kelly 71
R. Sacre - 67
J. Clarkson - 70
X. Henry - 73

Warriors

S. Curry - 89
K. Thompson - 82
A. Iguodala - 82
D. Lee - 82
A. Bogut - 80
H. Barnes - 76
D. Green - 77
S. Livingston - 74
M. Speights - 72
B. Rush - 69
D. Kuzmic - 67
N. Nedovic - 67
F. Ezeli - 67

Lakers and Warriors Ratings

NBA 2K15 Game Intro Cavs vs. Knicks

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Knicks vs. Cavs Part 1

NBA 2K15 Gameplay - Knicks vs. Cavs Part 2

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 El_Poopador @ 09/15/14 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
JR Smith's head lines up above the rim in the pasted pic when it was below in the 2K shot. He's not remotely close to being properly sized. He's like 7'4" in that pic. Amare? looks 8'2". Lol.
That's what I was trying to show lol. I just wanted to line up a single spot (that far side 3pt line), just to see if the rest of the court would also size up properly in comparison. I dunno, I'm tired lol. Like I said, my mind might just be playing tricks on me because I'm used to players covering ground too quickly in the game, so it makes the court seem smaller/players seem larger.

# 122 Sundown @ 09/16/14 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
That's what I was trying to show lol. I just wanted to line up a single spot (that far side 3pt line), just to see if the rest of the court would also size up properly in comparison. I dunno, I'm tired lol. Like I said, my mind might just be playing tricks on me because I'm used to players covering ground too quickly in the game, so it makes the court seem smaller/players seem larger.
Ah, gotcha. I think the issue with players covering too much ground is more a momentum issue with inssuficient launch and recovery time than a pure speed one.

# 123 El_Poopador @ 09/16/14 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Ah, gotcha. I think the issue with players covering too much ground is more a momentum issue with inssuficient launch and recovery time than a pure speed one.
Yea, I just posted the same thing pretty much in another thread. I went back last night and got a better comparison shot, and the ratio was actually pretty good. The mind can make you see some crazy things sometimes.

# 124 ojandpizza @ 09/16/14 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann1oo
only played 6 games last year so how you demote a player ratings for that i guess they should call him and ask him if he still has it huh because in 2013 he still had it

Only problem with him "still having it" is that defensively he was a massive drop off from what he used to be. Not necessarily for lack of effort (Harden) but just from age he had fallen off.. Comparable to how the same happened with Ray Allen.

That and you would assume his speed, quickness, vertical, durability, etc has gone down, it only makes sense for his rating to not be amongst the 4-5 best players in the league. With that being said if he regains his form and is the player he was before the injury I'll be ok with the 89 rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.