Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 trailer, titled "What If"...

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 diehardknicksfan @ 09/12/14 02:09 PM

Was so sad that day curry got picked ohh man. 1 pick away. Squad would have been nasty. Curry, gallo, chandler, Healthy STAT. **** lebron might have came to NY instead.

Happy to see Bernard king in the game. Can finally build the knick team that would have dominated the 90s had Bernard stayed healthy. Bernard and Patick

# 22 Muzyk23 @ 09/12/14 02:13 PM
An indoors practice court?

Shaq actually doesn't mumble

Like that Ibaka pass animation

# 23 NINJAK2 @ 09/12/14 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan

Was so sad that day curry got picked ohh man. 1 pick away. Squad would have been nasty. Curry, gallo, chandler, Healthy STAT. **** lebron might have came to NY instead.

Happy to see Bernard king in the game. Can finally build the knick team that would have dominated the 90s had Bernard stayed healthy. Bernard and Patick
Where did you see Bernard King diehard?

# 24 snocone @ 09/12/14 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Where did you see Bernard King diehard?
He was mentioned as one of the new legends in the MyTeam interview

# 25 scottyp180 @ 09/12/14 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Different body types would help take visuals to that next level. Also some smoothening out on their bodies, lines around limbs still have a kind of jagged look. Overall, looks really good though all things considered.
I think jaggies will be nearly unnoticeable from a gameplay camera. The majority of the views from this trailer were zoomed in and close up which allows the subtle imperfections to become more noticeable.

# 26 Dangerzone_5 @ 09/12/14 02:58 PM
Removing the goggles from Olajuwon. Great attention to detail. This game has me pumped!

# 27 scottyp180 @ 09/12/14 03:01 PM
Never played my team but this trailer actually got me interested in trying out the mode.

# 28 VDusen04 @ 09/12/14 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerzone_5
Removing the goggles from Olajuwon. Great attention to detail. This game has me pumped!
Good call there. Those goggles shall remain one of the all-time great mysteries.

# 29 El_Poopador @ 09/12/14 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I think jaggies will be nearly unnoticeable from a gameplay camera. The majority of the views from this trailer were zoomed in and close up which allows the subtle imperfections to become more noticeable.
True, but if you don't turn off camera cuts and replays, you'll see them a lot.

# 30 Dmanning2 @ 09/12/14 03:11 PM
I don't even like myteam buy this was epic.

# 31 BA2929 @ 09/12/14 03:35 PM
This is all I could think about during this trailer for some reason.

# 32 rudeworld @ 09/12/14 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan

With mark jackson... Oakley.... Trent Tucker.... Rod Strickland.... Johnny Newman ugh!!!! Maybe some players dont match but King, Ewing and Jackson would of been our big 3

# 33 brandon623 @ 09/12/14 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
This is all I could think about during this trailer for some reason.

"Lets green eggs and ham it" - shaq

# 34 rudeworld @ 09/12/14 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Nope its the truth. Good for KD career to be drafted by Sonics. Unfortunate for Oden though
With the bad luck the blazers have.... Walton, Bowie (yes they drafted him for a reason... He was a beast in college), Roy then Oden... Rip city is rest in peace to future talented players. But who knows right? What if???

# 35 diehardknicksfan @ 09/12/14 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
With mark jackson... Oakley.... Trent Tucker.... Rod Strickland.... Johnny Newman ugh!!!! Maybe some players dont match but King, Ewing and Jackson would of been our big 3

Thinking more of Derek Harper/ Mark Jackson, John Starks , King, Oakley, Ewing

# 36 DonWuan @ 09/12/14 03:57 PM
Good for you myteam folks out there.

# 37 EccentricMeat @ 09/12/14 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk77
Meh - it's a VC cash grab all over again.

Well after the way Madden Ultimate Team BLEW UP, developers would have been idiots not to jump on the bandwagon. If people want to pay, let them.

# 38 Sundown @ 09/12/14 04:39 PM
I'm not big on MyTeam but the marketing here is solid-- "What if?" actually frames the mode in NBA lore and history and lends an air of legitimacy. Nicely done Shaq.

# 39 ojandpizza @ 09/12/14 04:53 PM
Games looks good.. But that was a ridiculously stupid trailer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 G5XL @ 09/12/14 05:01 PM
Guess I'm the only one that has a problem with young Kobe being old kobe with a raggedy fro on his head. That crap looks horrible. Lol. I thought you were better than that 2k.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.