Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video from IpodKingCarter, featuring the Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks.

Post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 2_headedmonster @ 09/13/14 05:58 PM
looked really good, but what about the 2:04 mark. i thought all scoop layups were removed?

# 22 Peninc @ 09/13/14 06:27 PM
Are the courts getting smaller or are the players getting bigger? What's going on? Otherwise it looked smooth enough.

# 23 cowboy_kmoney @ 09/13/14 06:33 PM
Kant wait to play it.

# 24 newgeneration11 @ 09/13/14 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peninc
Are the courts getting smaller or are the players getting bigger? What's going on? Otherwise it looked smooth enough.
its the camera angle

# 25 Shadojoker @ 09/13/14 06:57 PM
Finally a video not featuring the Cavaliers!

# 26 turty11 @ 09/13/14 06:58 PM
that was gross...that literally looked nothing like an actual NBA game

tendencies look absolutely horrendous, d-wade out there playing and1 ball while everyone else just watches melo has a wide open 3 and doesnt shoot it, too much standing still holding the ball then taking a contested shot --and they go in....

seems play running with the CPU is still bad.. everything takes too long to setup, theres no breaking off if there is an opening etc..

ill give 2k some slack here as its an "early" build but if this is what the demo looks like (if we even get one) .....ima go off

# 27 Vni @ 09/13/14 07:17 PM
I'z not impressed.

# 28 2_headedmonster @ 09/13/14 07:44 PM
sliding was kept to a minimum, loved it.

# 29 CBfromCU32 @ 09/13/14 07:45 PM
I liked what I saw overall.. I just think the difficulty is on pro or maybe even rookie and the sliders need to be tweaked some to get guys to attack the basket and stop standing around..

# 30 The 24th Letter @ 09/13/14 07:58 PM
I think some of y'all look forward to not liking what you see

# 31 raiderphantom @ 09/13/14 08:03 PM
Just a little bit too much ISO lol. Eww @ Calderon the first play. Dribbled back and forth and made that contested shot. I like the Wade shot animation but they literally let him ISO the entire shot clock. Gotta see more than that.

# 32 I Djm @ 09/13/14 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
that was gross...that literally looked nothing like an actual NBA game

tendencies look absolutely horrendous, d-wade out there playing and1 ball while everyone else just watches melo has a wide open 3 and doesnt shoot it, too much standing still holding the ball then taking a contested shot --and they go in....

seems play running with the CPU is still bad.. everything takes too long to setup, theres no breaking off if there is an opening etc..

ill give 2k some slack here as its an "early" build but if this is what the demo looks like (if we even get one) .....ima go off
I was about say its always like that cpu never moves and when you try to hit em they cut for no reason

# 33 worstsportsgamer1977 @ 09/13/14 08:12 PM
visually the game looks a bit better but gameplay right out of the box seems lethargic. the ball still floats around when passed and the AI does not move around. in the AI defense carmelo was on the court. iso all day. still waiting for more movement without having to direct anyone. only thing that video showed me was the visual package has been upgraded. cant wait to get my hands on it so i can feel the improvements.

# 34 WETWORK @ 09/13/14 08:21 PM
That first possession was utterly disgusting
The biggest thing for me is going to be ball movement. Teammates need to react realistically and the defense needs to react to the ball, not the button input. 2k14 wasn't much fun, I think the last time I really enjoyed a 2k game was 2k11 and I loved the **** out of that game

# 35 shayellis @ 09/13/14 08:27 PM
Defense also completely stagnat. Almost glued to the player there guarding. Alot of time wasting and lax defense to allow this. Not impressed at all

# 36 HumanBeans @ 09/13/14 08:36 PM
It looks like were getting signature dribbling styes. Wades ball handling looked real (as well as MJs in the short clip).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 37 Eman5805 @ 09/13/14 08:39 PM
Carmelo passed twice.

Totally unrealistic. I'm buying NBA Shootout this year!

# 38 PhiPsi1 @ 09/13/14 08:42 PM
I'm going to have to agree with statements made previously by our OS brethren. This Knicks - Heat gameplay was not good at all...Wade was doing his best And1 imitation...Seriously, did he really need to do a 'Skip to my Lou' over the shoulder pass?! And then he isos the shot clock away!

And why does it take the CPU half the shot clock to just get into an offensive set. THEN....when they do, they simply hold the ball. The CPU needs to have the urgency to get into a set, run the play, and if the play breaks, then they can ISO (or go into the post or do SOMETHING!)....

This gameplay is really not encouraging if it is a CPU-CPU matchup...*sigh*

# 39 raidertiger @ 09/13/14 08:48 PM
What's with all these rubbish shots going in? And seems like the drive at all cost CPU is back.

# 40 thedream2k13 @ 09/13/14 09:02 PM
So nobody recognized that wade attempted floater glitch shot? That crap goes in at a high frequency on 2k14

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.