Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video, featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers.

Thanks @javibbns!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/17/14 01:50 PM
Man those black Lakers jerseys look nice! My first time seeing them, however does anyone know what warm-ups are worn with those jerseys in real life? I noticed the bench players don't have any on. Maybe we can let a dev know and they might be able to squeeze it in for the game.

# 102 23 @ 09/17/14 02:05 PM
Those are new. They didn't have those last year

# 103 Factzzz @ 09/17/14 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Anything specifically though? I just cross checked many of the players with photo references of them in yellows and the only thing I noticed off was knee pads should be white or black and not red, which has since been fixed (old build).

After the game comes out, I will start some sort of feedback thread where you all can point out things you find off in the roster, but I'll need you to be as specific as possible as opposed to "this is a mess"

That's actually great to hear.

Specifically I was talking about the leg accessories being any color other than black or white. In this case all leg accessories should be black because they're on the road.

Also all teammates should be wearing the same color arm sleeve.

And it looks like there's a lot of over yellow shoes, too much yellow, but I guess that's not a big deal.

# 104 lakers24 @ 09/17/14 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Those are new. They didn't have those last year
If you're talking about the jerseys, eh technically they did, the NBA just decided to turn them into those ugly pajamas this season ugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Man those black Lakers jerseys look nice! My first time seeing them, however does anyone know what warm-ups are worn with those jerseys in real life? I noticed the bench players don't have any on. Maybe we can let a dev know and they might be able to squeeze it in for the game.
They wear the normal road warmups with the Hollywood Nights unis.

# 105 23 @ 09/17/14 02:28 PM
I mean the tshirt version

# 106 lakers24 @ 09/17/14 02:30 PM
Figured that, but it's technically the same jersey though since they're just adding sleeves

# 107 Factzzz @ 09/17/14 07:57 PM
Quote:
Anything specifically though? I just cross checked many of the players with photo references of them in yellows and the only thing I noticed off was knee pads should be white or black and not red, which has since been fixed (old build).

After the game comes out, I will start some sort of feedback thread where you all can point out things you find off in the roster, but I'll need you to be as specific as possible as opposed to "this is a mess"
Also the Cavs wear that yellow jersey at home as well as on the road (more at home I believe). So idk how the accessories will work, but when they're home the leg accessories should be white as well as the socks and the shoes, and when they're on the road the leg accessories should be black, with white socks and shoes.

Some other teams also do this with specific alternates:
-Pacers yellow jersey is worn at home and road
-Clippers blue jersey is worn at home and road
-Knicks orange jersey is worn at home and road
-OKCs navy blue jersey is worn at home and road

I bring these up because currently, if you choose for example the pacers yellow jersey at home, you're forced to wear road accessories as in black socks, shoes, etc. So you can't wear it like this:

So hopefully something can be done

# 108 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/18/14 11:44 AM
I don't remember who said this but the footplanting on defense does look improved a lot

# 109 I Djm @ 09/18/14 12:08 PM
Factzz pacers are irrevelent

# 110 J_Posse @ 09/18/14 01:55 PM
Quote:

I will definitely be contributing to that future thread, Beds. Accessories and shoe accuracy have been two of the weakest aspects of the default roster for some time now.

Nice to know that someone is present to see that concern.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 111 Kese86 @ 09/18/14 03:00 PM
I haven't seen this addressed anywhere but has the CPU fastbreak defense been tuned? This has been a legacy issue where the recovery speed is unrealistic on HOF/SIM. The CPU reaches speeds the User can't match. Also, does the CPU still run to the short corner on fastbreaks and force up a shot? Both of these issues should be removed by now. Czar, Leftos, and anybody else that could provide an update I would appreciate it.

# 112 blues rocker @ 09/18/14 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I still don't like how the lighting washes out the colors of the jerseys. Look at the video, especially when it zooms in on Kobe. The black unis look so washed out, almost faded...or gray.

This is how they should look.

This is from 2k14 I believe, but it's the same this year.

photos aren't reliable either, though. depending on the camera settings, and how much the photographer photoshopped the brightness or color after shooting the photo...most photos you see have been photoshopped and have had their color and brightness changed (darkened or lightened). there are too many variables to know the "true color" or something...unless you see it in person.

even watching a game on TV doesn't necessarily tell you "true color"...the settings on your TV could be darker or the color more intense which could throw off the color...or depending on the cameras that are used to film the game, those could somewhat alter the colors as well...AND there's the lighting in the stadium which can affect how color looks on TV.

# 113 Sundown @ 09/18/14 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I still don't like how the lighting washes out the colors of the jerseys. Look at the video, especially when it zooms in on Kobe. The black unis look so washed out, almost faded...or gray.

This is how they should look.

This is from 2k14 I believe, but it's the same this year.

Its actually somewhat worse this year with the new shaders that really crank up the rim lighting. It shows up really strongly on black materials and makes them look dusty, faded, and luminescent.

# 114 blues rocker @ 09/18/14 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Its actually somewhat worse this year with the new shaders that really crank up the rim lighting. It shows up really strongly on black materials and makes them look dusty, faded, and luminescent.
yeah, it's about the lighting and textures used in the game. lighting has a huge affect on how color looks. until the game lighting is 100 percent true to life (which won't be for a while), the colors will never be 100 percent accurate.

# 115 seanbarkley @ 09/18/14 03:38 PM
Quote:

Great to know that you'll be on this man, I'll be helping for sure!the bad part is that I guess that we won't be able to edit shoe/sock/team colors ourselves right?

EDIT: and btw, I'm 100% with Factzzz, OKC, IND, CLE, NYK + Pistons "Motor City" alternates should be duplicated and used one for home and 1 for away.

# 116 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/18/14 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
I will definitely be contributing that future thread, Beds. Accessories and shoe accuracy have been two of the weakest aspects of the default roster for some time.

Nice to know that someone is present to see that concern.

I think you'll find them MUCH improved out of the box but I want them as perfect as possible all season long. I'm glad to hear you all are willing to help provide reference and helpful critique when the time comes!

# 117 seanbarkley @ 09/18/14 04:58 PM
Quote:
I think you'll find them MUCH improved out of the box but I want them as perfect as possible all season long. I'm glad to hear you all are willing to help provide reference and helpful critique when the time comes!
Good to know you'll be taking care of our feedback all season long dude!

I guess you can't answer stuff like this but I'll try: Can we expect some insight,video or something like that explaining how the new gear/shoes color system works before release?

# 118 J_Posse @ 09/18/14 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Great to know that you'll be on this man, I'll be helping for sure!the bad part is that I guess that we won't be able to edit shoe/sock/team colors ourselves right?

EDIT: and btw, I'm 100% with Factzzz, OKC, IND, CLE, NYK + Pistons "Motor City" alternates should be duplicated and used one for home and 1 for away.
As well as teams that regularly wear their home jersey on the road such as the Miami Heat. Or the Chicago Bulls that wear black socks and black shoes at home during the playoffs.

And the Portland Trail Blazers went with red socks and accessories (ala NBA Live 14) during the playoffs with their alternate red jersey.

# 119 2kloveslebron @ 09/18/14 05:26 PM
Cpu is still not taking pull up jumpers??

# 120 Factzzz @ 09/18/14 09:09 PM
Maybe it'd be easier for 2k to just make the shoes/socks/accessories colors part of the the jersey select screen, so the user can control all of that.

Of course, 2k could just do it themselves but it seems like a lot to handle.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.