Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BluFu @ 09/16/14 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yes. : ) . .however what I just gave you is all truthful information and you WILL get #NBA2K15 information from each of those guys as I stated, and certainly will if you follow them.

In essence I'm not trolling at all just giving you information in a goofy manner.
goddamn loopholes..

# 22 Cabish @ 09/16/14 06:51 PM
This is wonderful ,just having two basketball games going at it and giving their best like a heavyweight fight is what we all need...we need this in the nfl,mlb,nhl games again and college games please

# 23 cowboy_kmoney @ 09/16/14 07:32 PM
Man for that still feel like 2k is playing games they make then by all means Leave it all to the real fans of greatness. 2k took ocre sports games along time ago and brought realness to all there games. Im all in but for thoses of u that knw u will have this game as soon as it hit the stores. But talk dwn on a game that has top all others in every way then just dnt buy it.. To each is own.. And 2k sports stands alone at the top..Hope they kan get in on this Football so we kan feel the realness in that.

# 24 MarkWilliam @ 09/16/14 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
2K please go back to the dev diaries and write ups. I would much rather hear from devs that worked on the game and can give much more in-depth insight than some YouTubers.

I mean, the YouTubers are going to post and talk about the stuff on their YouTubes anyways lol.

2K12 was the last one to have written insights - they were GREAT! Loved reading those. Usually accompanied by pics to outline what was being addressed.

Then vid insights came about which were brief but ok.

Bottom line, the insights were nice!

Still, I get why they've done it this way. Like a vehicle to the sim community via respected sim figures. Also probably easier for 2K at the same time.......

Heck, I'll take info any way I can get it.....just keep it coming!! Haha.

# 25 24ct @ 09/16/14 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
What fail?
That half glitched, out half playable online all the time game they released on the PS4 and XBOXONE...

It's still hard to play it because of you have to be online. Can't even start NBA today without an error message and having to reboot the game...

That fail...

# 26 Goffs @ 09/16/14 08:42 PM
The always online thing? Hmmm come to think of it do we need to be online constantly to get some of the features to work?

I haven't heard from anyone about this....

# 27 snocone @ 09/16/14 08:53 PM
I honestly would not have been surprised if much of 2K14 was designed back when the next gen consoles were going to be always online. If the console forced you to be online, than all of the problems that happened offline wouldn't have ever had to be dealt with. From all of the stuff they are talking about with rosters and saves working both online and offline, I would bet they were able to redo their stuff to deal with it.

# 28 KyotoCarl @ 09/16/14 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
I honestly would not have been surprised if much of 2K14 was designed back when the next gen consoles were going to be always online. If the console forced you to be online, than all of the problems that happened offline wouldn't have ever had to be dealt with. From all of the stuff they are talking about with rosters and saves working both online and offline, I would bet they were able to redo their stuff to deal with it.
Good point actually. I totally forgot that you had to be constantly online on the XB1 before they changed it.
Makes sense.

# 29 CBfromCU32 @ 09/16/14 09:15 PM
One thing I haven't heard anything about is the RealVoice interviews.. Are they back? If so are they improved?

# 30 wrestlinggod1 @ 09/16/14 09:32 PM
Anything noteworthy from these videos??

# 31 Sundown @ 09/16/14 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I agree. I've really liked what 2K has done with their Operations Sports interviews this year as well as certain employees' direct interaction with the community (Beluba, davez, bed, Leftos) but I find little purpose in these headshot impressions videos. It sort of feels like an attempt for these fellers to simply garner many views and continue their strange commentary empires as opposed to folks gaining legitimate information.
"Strange commentary empires" is an amusing description.

# 32 Cold_Fries @ 09/17/14 12:59 AM
Any body notice in the last vid, at about the 5 min mark, the guy began to speak about the "pick and roll cheese"? It was actually happening as he was saying that it had been taken out lol..

# 33 lakers24 @ 09/17/14 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBfromCU32
One thing I haven't heard anything about is the RealVoice interviews.. Are they back? If so are they improved?
I was thinking about that myself as I've had this feeling that they will take it out after one year. It'd be pretty upsetting if they did because it was a welcome addition and has a LOT of potential. For example:

1.Have them only for postgame and not halftime(possibly limit them to modes other than quick games)

2. Add more (obviously) but also adding content DURING the season

3. Place them in a different location (baseline and by end of bench)

4. Have the voice actor for MyCareer do them so you can actually have a postgame interview.

5. Add coach interviews (after the 1st and 3rd quarter breaks, though i''d be good if it was just after one of those instead of both)

6. Add more press conference remarks (possibly exclusive to the playoffs). I only saw these in MyCAREER for coaches after you lit there team up. Adding this for MyLeague/MyCareer after a playoff game would be pretty cool. If Ernie and Shaq did a postgame or a daily/weekly wrap up show having the press conferences would be amazing and would get around the issue NFL 2k5 had by minimizing highlight packages from games. It's filler in a sense, but done right and realistically.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.