Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

The sneakers in NBA Live 15 look amazing. Check out the blog and new screenshots of just some of the kicks you will see in the game. These include many shoes from the Jordan Brand, Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour.

NBA Live 15 is set to release on October 28th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 cjallure24 @ 09/17/14 09:59 AM
No competition in this department. Incredible attention to detail.

# 42 Bowinkle08 @ 09/17/14 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Updated it with the blog. A ton of shoe screenshots in the blog.
is there is "shoe creator" type function in live 15 where we can Nike ID shoes or create some french blue 12s?

# 43 _Fernando @ 09/17/14 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Along with the rosters and player likeness. Would like to know more about the tools they use.
Nick,

Could you rephrase your question? Maybe I can answer it.

# 44 nick_sr @ 09/17/14 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Nick,

Could you rephrase your question? Maybe I can answer it.
Basically, I'm hoping the tools you guys touted last year to update likeness, rosters, shoes and acessories actually work for live 15. It was cool to actually see changes happen the few times it did but I'm hoping for more consistency.

I honestly hope players don't wear a certain colorway depending on the color of the jersey.

# 45 _Fernando @ 09/17/14 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Basically, I'm hoping the tools you guys touted last year to update likeness, rosters, shoes and acessories actually work for live 15. It was cool to actually see changes happen the few times it did but I'm hoping for more consistency.

I honestly hope players don't wear a certain colorway depending on the color of the jersey.
Gotcha.

I'll be the point man for those things you mentioned.

Some things will be done automatically but, a lot of those things you mentioned will still be a manual process.

So, if you see things wrong or out of date. Hit me up during the season.

As far as the colorways, some shoes will have them, some won't. (Very specific, I know)

# 46 The 24th Letter @ 09/17/14 12:08 PM
Thanks Fernando, that sounds awesome..

What do you mean by update automatically though?

Things like ratings?

# 47 RipCityAndy @ 09/17/14 12:11 PM
The shoes look great!!! I think this would receive better hype if the shoes were shown in motion... Maybe a little more gameplay footage showcasing shoes.

I think it's time for EA to crank up the intensity of the marketing effort. I'm on OS all the time, and at this time of year I think (and I might be wrong here) the community expects more than screenshots.

# 48 WTF @ 09/17/14 12:31 PM
Check out @NBALIVE_15's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NBALIVE_15/statu...75656517115904

Picture of the B-reds

# 49 SageInfinite @ 09/17/14 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Check out @NBALIVE_15's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NBALIVE_15/statu...75656517115904

Picture of the B-reds
Not as good as I had hoped. Maybe it's the angle....

# 50 RICH72601 @ 09/17/14 01:22 PM
Yeah, those XIs are a bit underwhelming. I absolutely love how they capture the actual shape and contours of the shoe, but that black patent leather looks so dull. The materials and custom colors 2K has me satisfied with their attempts but they need to step their game up.

# 51 cthurt @ 09/17/14 01:26 PM
I just love how the laces fall on all these shoes, lol just brings them to life for me, but as for the BREDs, they are the least impressive so far sad to say.

# 52 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/17/14 01:30 PM
those Breds look fresh to me.

# 53 thedream2k13 @ 09/17/14 01:44 PM
We talking bout shoes not the game but shoes we not talking bout the game we talkin bout shoes shoes!

# 54 SageInfinite @ 09/17/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
We talking bout shoes not the game but shoes we not talking bout the game we talkin bout shoes shoes!
That's what the thread is about. Tell EA to drop some more info so we can talk about the game, lol. As for them breds they look ashy as hell.

# 55 nick_sr @ 09/17/14 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Gotcha.

I'll be the point man for those things you mentioned.

Some things will be done automatically but, a lot of those things you mentioned will still be a manual process.

So, if you see things wrong or out of date. Hit me up during the season.

As far as the colorways, some shoes will have them, some won't. (Very specific, I know)
Well I'm counting on you to do your best! Live forever!

# 56 King_B_Mack @ 09/17/14 06:48 PM
Man....if those first shoe pics gave you a boner, then those Breds completely killed it lol. That was disappointing. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 57 Ajknowsit @ 09/17/14 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man....if those first shoe pics gave you a boner, then those Breds completely killed it lol. That was disappointing. Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not a shoe guy, they look like the others to me. what's wrong with them?

# 58 WTF @ 09/17/14 07:02 PM
I think it's the red part of the sole that's throwing it off for me. Color doesn't seem right, maybe the shadowing, idk.

# 59 JayAtkHar @ 09/17/14 08:31 PM
i love how each shoe shapes differently around the foot. live is really onto something. if they paid this close attention to detail in just the shoes imagine the gameplay

# 60 CaliDude916 @ 09/18/14 03:30 AM
These are really impressive. The attention to detail is insane.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.