Home
PES 2015 News Post

The PES 2015 demo is now scheduled to arrive in the USA on September 23rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Quote:
The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

The demo will also be made available in Japan for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One on September 18th, and in the US for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

The playable demo features a maximum 10-minute daytime Exhibition match within the game’s KONAMI stadium. It also features key European club sides, allowing users to play as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli. Each team has been perfectly recreated using the game’s stunning PES ID system, ensuring that the teams are set up to play like they do in real life, while players are instantly recognisable by the way they move and play.

Users can try creating a non-USA account (Hong Kong seems like the best bet) to download it. (Google)

UPDATE: Xbox One users can also download the demo, by using this trick.

Let us know if you are having any luck and assist others.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Shaffer26 @ 09/23/14 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
The demo is up on the US Store.
Whoo! Been checking all day haha.

# 82 El Niche @ 09/23/14 05:11 PM
Can anyone that has played both ps3 and ps4 let me know if there are big differences in gameplay? I know visuals should be different, but gameplay wise?

THanks

# 83 LingeringRegime @ 09/23/14 05:18 PM
So happy to have the US version now.

The X and Circle Button are back in their rightful place.

# 84 PhiPsi1 @ 09/23/14 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
The demo is up on the US Store.
Thanks for the heads up brother! Cheers!

# 85 RandyBass @ 09/23/14 08:13 PM
Got one quick game in with the US demo, and I am way out of sync with PES controls so can't speak on things much.

Something worth noting though, in the game there were 3 fouls, all by me and all by using the 2nd teammate pressure button which I was aggressive with. Thing is the fouls looked very real, so that aspect is promising. They just need to ramp up the AI aggression, and ramp it up a lot, and probably mix in some AI slide tackles as well because the AI did not try a single one against me (no slide tackles in a professional soccer game??? wtf?).

Bottom line is having brief hands on is promising, and it appears as though a minor tweak by the dev team is all that is needed to introduce more fouls into the game. This opposed to having to recode the game, or take up months trying to patch it in.

# 86 ezio @ 09/23/14 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Can anyone that has played both ps3 and ps4 let me know if there are big differences in gameplay? I know visuals should be different, but gameplay wise?

THanks
The ps3 demo seems faster to me and I also prefer the dribbling on the ps4 as well. The dribbling feels better on the ps4 imo.

# 87 ezio @ 09/23/14 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Thanks for the heads up brother! Cheers!
Any time

# 88 kwebbvols4423 @ 09/23/14 08:39 PM
Is the demo up on PS4? I can't find it.

# 89 voodoo_magic @ 09/23/14 08:56 PM
I couldn't find it either at first.
Hidden in the games-new this week
For the US ps4 account

# 90 kwebbvols4423 @ 09/23/14 09:56 PM
Wow. First time ever playing a PES game. This game is amazing on the field. The 60fps is great. I need more time to learn the controls but I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 91 Matt10 @ 09/23/14 09:56 PM
From the videos I'm watching, there seems to be so much space to pass the ball. Attacking players are perfectly open everytime - where is the defensive positioning? Especially on the defensive line, the forwards have acres of space to turn and face goal.

This is what annoys me about the nostalgia of PES5/6 - people think it was such a back and forth game, when in fact, the space was pretty tight throughout the field, especially on 4 stars (not 5 stars as the defenders were overly aggressive, leaving said space).

Looking forward to getting the demo in my hands soon.

# 92 dcherry @ 09/23/14 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
From the videos I'm watching, there seems to be so much space to pass the ball. Attacking players are perfectly open everytime - where is the defensive positioning? Especially on the defensive line, the forwards have acres of space to turn and face goal.

This is what annoys me about the nostalgia of PES5/6 - people think it was such a back and forth game, when in fact, the space was pretty tight throughout the field, especially on 4 stars (not 5 stars as the defenders were overly aggressive, leaving said space).

I thought the same when I was only watching videos, but since I started playing I'm finding it incredibly hard to create chances...to the point of frustration. I love it but I'll need to change how I play to succeed on Superstar this year.

# 93 ty5oke @ 09/23/14 11:42 PM
Is there a particular team in the demo who will play it wide and swing in crosses? For the life of me, I can't seem to get the CPU to cross one from the wide position.

# 94 RoyceDa59 @ 09/24/14 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
Is there a particular team in the demo who will play it wide and swing in crosses? For the life of me, I can't seem to get the CPU to cross one from the wide position.
Try playing against Real Madrid, they set up out wide with their wingers and fullbacks looking to whip crosses in. Note some teams are set up wrong though, like Bayern.

# 95 ty5oke @ 09/24/14 12:25 AM
Thanks.

Ronaldo took a wide run and crossed one in that Rodriguez put away in about 10 minutes.

# 96 TootSweet @ 09/24/14 10:14 AM
Played 4 games last night. All I can say is wow. Felt and looked like the real thing. Absolutely enamoured with the gameplay. I wa about to buy fifa 15 on PC but I'm definitely going to pick this game up. My only gripe this far is lack of cup fouls. They never challenge you hard and get called for it. Idk if it's just my playing style that causes that but I don't see enough fouls. Other than that, I'm hooked.

# 97 KG @ 09/24/14 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

Depends on the team Matt. As Bilbao against Juve I couldn't get the ball to Munian or Aduriz. The space was that tight around them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 98 Altimus @ 09/24/14 01:15 PM
Haven't got to demo yet because of FIFA but will tonight. Despite the positive feedback, I'm taking the cautious approach. I hate to be that guy but I feel a lot of us are always happy with the demo then only to be let down by the retail version.

# 99 Benja190782 @ 09/24/14 01:45 PM
Just played the demo for the first time - seriously how on earth can people even compare this to FIFA. The animations are horrible and ball physics way off!

I don't get it! It feels and looks like a game from 1998.

It's FIFA 15 for me this year! By far! So disappointed with PES 2015 and really don't understand why it's so poor in every way.. Jeez!

# 100 kwebbvols4423 @ 09/24/14 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benja190782
Just played the demo for the first time - seriously how on earth can people even compare this to FIFA. The animations are horrible and ball physics way off!

I don't get it! It feels and looks like a game from 1998.

It's FIFA 15 for me this year! By far! So disappointed with PES 2015 and really don't understand why it's so poor in every way.. Jeez!
Come on really, player models look better than FIFA IMO.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.